What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

the article was written way back in 11 April 2009. Wow, you must spend time searching for anti Modi articles. Strange habit I must say.

people are really crazy after modi right now both his supporters and detractors

people are really crazy after modi right now both his supporters and detractors
True. For Modi Supporters think he is the answer to everything and will magically solve all of India's problems. Anti Modi people think he is the devil incarnate and will ruin India. Personally I think India will remain the same as it is now with minor changes.

So is this the only way left to defeat Modi?

He is married or not, he is virgin or not, is he impotent that he left his wife and lived a bachelor's life? Does this interest his political foes?

Poor attempt [Bregs]

have you read today thread without links posted twice, no one objected to that neither you. i when joined this forum insisted of not discussing Indian politics here but no one listened, so i feel we shall see both side of coins

This article is not my personal opinion

Someone here shared 2004's article couple of hours ago against Sonia Gandhi - so, this one is quite newer compared to that :sarcastic:

That too without even a fake link, there these guys didn't seen anything wrong and gleefully enjoying

"Jashodaben does not like to be photographed as she believes she is not good looking."

So obviously, no piece of evidence to support her claim.

Bro pics will come too but near the elections :P

have you read today thread without links posted twice, no one objected to that neither you. i when joined this forum insisted of not discussing Indian politics here but no one listened, so i feel we shall see both side of coins

This article is not my personal opinion

I am sorry but what you are discussing is not even close to politics.

The relationship between husband and wife is their personal life, unless one of them has some issue, no one should bother - heck even they have some problem, they should clear on their own with help from court.

I am sorry but what you are discussing is not even close to politics.

The relationship between husband and wife is their personal life, unless one of them has some issue, no one should bother - heck even they have some problem, they should clear on their own with help from court.

i have given you very fair reply in above post why this thread is made,

Someone here shared 2004's article couple of hours ago against Sonia Gandhi - so, this one is quite newer compared to that :sarcastic:

I would say both are idiots rather than vindicating one wrong by another one.

i have given you very fair reply in above post why this thread is made,

Is it your duty to counter stupidity with one of your own?

I would say both are idiots rather than vindicating one wrong by another one.

Is it your duty to counter stupidity with one of your own?

it might look stupid to post such thread i am fed up of seeing one sided attacks on an international forum too

it might look stupid to post such thread i am fed up of seeing one sided attacks on an international forum too

So if someone will open a thread on Sonia gandhi, you will counter them by cursing Modi? Why this self appointment as congress saviour when you yourself claim that congress is no better?

If your stance is just anti Modi, you would not hide behind reason like "someone opened anti sonia so I have to" rather you can post anti Modi even without someone's instigation.

Your counter attack shows your urge to defend congress by attacking BJP, not like you dont have any allegiance. State the truth and accept the fact.

Shame on the congress and their Character Assassins who seeks to destroy a poor womens life to defame Narendra Modi unjustly. It is outright Disgusting.

Snooping row: BJP defends Narendra Modi, Amit Shah; launches counter attack

.....the father of the woman told the National Commission of Women (NCW) that his daughter does not want any probe into the issue as there was no encroachment on her privacy.

"It is an earnest wish of my daughter that no further probe (in snooping issue) is necessary as being politically demanded," he said today in a letter to NCW and Gujarat State Commission for Women.

"I, on behalf of my daughter, urge that whatever help was rendered upon my request was within her knowledge and in her own interest, safety and security, and there has been no encroachment on her privacy as sought to be made out," he said in the two-page letter.

"My daughter is an architect and educated person. She is married and deeply perturbed by the intrusion upon her personal life and privacy. With a view to ensure that her anonymity and whereabouts remain out of public gaze, she has requested me to write this letter to the honourable Commission (NCW) on her behalf and at her request," he said.

"In 2009, due to personal and family reasons, I had made a request to the Chief Minister, Gujarat to take steps in my daughter's interest. Considering the fact that the issues bothering me and my family were personal in nature, I deemed it fit to make an oral request to the Chief Minister (Modi) as political head of the state of Gujarat with whom I have long standing relations spread over two decades", he said.

"My daughter is fully aware of all types of help that was rendered by the State machinery considering a genuine request of a father for his daughter. She is fully conscious that the said help was absolutely necessary and was in her own interest, safety and security," the father said.

"Inspite of above facts, issues concerning my married daughter, her personal life and of my family are being publicly raised by certain vested interest groups in the media ostensibly on grounds that her right of privacy is violated," the letter said.

Congress and their chamchas are destroying their poor girl and her family just for political vendetta.

This whole thing gets stupider by the minute. The father writes a letter on behalf of his "educated" daughter. Why? Can't she write herself? Has no value whatsoever. Even if the lady concerned herself wrote a letter, the questions that this incident poses are not easy to swallow. Anyone who actually read the transcripts/heard the tapes would be unconvinced by this argument that they were protecting her. She seems a target not a protectee. In any case, no protectee needs such interest & directions from the Home Minister. The only ones buying this particular argument are those who desperately want to buy it. No matter what one's political inclinations are, it would take much persuading to buy the argument that is being put out. Suspension of critical thinking would be a prerequisite.

Back
Top Bottom