What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This whole thing gets stupider by the minute. The father writes a letter on behalf of his "educated" daughter. Why? Can't she write herself? Has no value whatsoever. Even if the lady concerned herself wrote a letter, the questions that this incident poses are not easy to swallow. Anyone who actually read the transcripts/heard the tapes would be unconvinced by this argument that they were protecting her. She seems a target not a protectee. In any case, no protectee needs such interest & directions from the Home Minister. The only ones buying this particular argument are those who desperately want to buy it. No matter what one's political inclinations are, it would take much persuading to buy the argument that is being put out. Suspension of critical thinking would be a prerequisite.

You mean a married women which children should be free to be exploited by the congress for narrow political gains ?

What if the child of that women gets teased in school and gets called bastard child of Modi by other kids ? What if the teachers who are pro congress discriminates against that kid ? What if the child gets a life long stigma of being called the bastard child of Amit shah ?

What if the husband suspects the fidelity of his wife based on such sustained campaign ? How will it affect the personal relationship ? The husband or his family did not ask to be drawn into this. This is not a movie, its real life and has real life implications.

What about the social status of that women ? How will a conservative society like India react and treat her at her home and work place ? What is the damage to her reputation in front on her friends and family ? Such things can never be washed away. The smell of this will always follow her all her life.

She has requested her father to write to the NWC to protect her honor and dignity and the father has done exactly that.

Irrespective what what you 'buy' or do not 'buy', the women has right to her privacy and a desire not be become a football in a political vendetta by the congress, congress supporters and paid media.

When you wife or mother or daughter gets dragged into such a hell, then tell me about it. This kind of mental torture is worse than rape. The stigma will be life long and she will always be vulnerable to exploitation and insults all her life. Quite frankly you make me sick.

You mean a married women which children should be free to be exploited by the congress for narrow political gains ?

What if the child of that women gets teased in school and gets called bastard child of Modi by other kids ? What if the teachers who are pro congress discriminates against that kid ? What if the child gets a life long stigma of being called the bastard child of Amit shah ?

What if the husband suspects the fidelity of his wife based on such sustained campaign ? How will it affect the personal relationship ? The husband or his family did not ask to be drawn into this. This is not a movie, its real life and has real life implications.

What about the social status of that women ? How will a conservative society like India react and treat her at her home and work place ?

She has requested her father to write to the NWC to protect her honor and dignity and the father has done exactly that.

Irrespective what what you 'buy' or do not 'buy', the women has right to her privacy and a desire not be become a football in a political vendetta by the congress, congress supporters and paid media.

When you wife or mother or daughter gets dragged into such a hell, then tell me about it. This kind of mental torture is worse than rape. The stigma will be life long and she will always be vulnerable to exploitation and insults all her life. Quite frankly you make me sick.

Quite frankly, if I make you sick, you have issues far bigger than stuff like this to worry about. Also, quite frankly, I don't give a rat's behind whether I make you sick or not.

The issue is far more than the emotional humbug you write. How do you know she asked her father to write? The women can still hold on to her privacy, nobody is clamoring for her identity to be revealed. That doesn't mean that the issue doesn't need discussing. Obviously her privacy wasn't the Gujarat government's concern when they were checking on who she was meeting & what she was doing every minute. It wasn't a concern when the Gujarat HM warns his cops that she is slippery & cunning & she shouldn't be allowed to get away. I find this excuse not justifiable for the case not being discussed. The women's identity never needs to be revealed, the matter should still be open for discussion. Feel free to disagree or in the alternative, be sick all you want.

Quite frankly, if I make you sick, you have issues far bigger than stuff like this to worry about. Also, quite frankly, I don't give a rat's behind whether I make you sick or not.

The issue is far more than the emotional humbug you write. How do you know she asked her father to write? The women can still hold on to her privacy, nobody is clamoring for her identity to be revealed. That doesn't mean that the issue doesn't need discussing. Obviously her privacy wasn't the Gujarat government's concern when they were checking on who she was meeting & what she was doing every minute. It wasn't a concern when the Gujarat HM warns his cops that she is slippery & cunning & she shouldn't be allowed to get away. I find this excuse not justifiable for the case not being discussed. The women's identity never needs to be revealed, the matter should still be open for discussion. Feel free to disagree or in the alternative, be sick all you want.

You make me sick because of your Ghoul like behavior that is more keen to exploit the situation to satisfy your own curiosity.

Gujarat govt. would have followed her for political reason or security reason, but they choose to keep the details of it private. That provided protection to the women in question from exploitation.

Legally there is nothing for the gujarat govt. to defend. The charges will never hold up in court.

Already the name of the women, Mansi Soni is public. How can she have privacy anymore :lol:

She is a victim of political vendetta by the congress, by their chamchas and a Ghoul like media that is ready to feast on this vulgarity. A media that is fed by a equally rabid ghoul like public like you who are excited to see this spectacle.

Rahul gandhi deserves the center spot here for rape and murder of Sukanya devi (and her family)

You make me sick because of your Ghoul like behavior that is more keen to exploit the situation to satisfy your own curiosity.

Gujarat govt. would have followed her for political reason or security reason, but they choose to keep the details of it private. That provided protection to the women in question from exploitation.

Legally there is nothing for the gujarat govt. to defend. The charges will never hold up in court.

Already the name of the women, Mansi Soni is public. How can she have privacy anymore :lol:

She is a victim of political vendetta by the congress, by their chamchas and a Ghoul like media that is ready to feast on this vulgarity. A media that is fed by a equally rabid ghoul like public like you who are excited to see this spectacle.

Yawn....go bore someone else. If the woman's name is already known, then there is no reason to hold back now. I have no curiosity in the personal lives of others, which is why you would never have seen a single post suggesting any kind of personal motives here, the only concern I have expressed is with the appropriateness of state conduct.

Move on.

Yawn....go bore someone else. If the woman's name is already known, then there is no reason to hold back now. I have no curiosity in the personal lives of others, which is why you would never have seen a single post suggesting any kind of personal motives here, the only concern I have expressed is with the appropriateness of state conduct.
Move on.

Best you provide the advice to move on to the congress Ghouls keen to feast on the death of propriety. Better still, take your own advice.

There is no legal issue here that will hold up in court so as such allegation of 'appropriateness of state conduct' is hot air.

The real issue is sleaze and people desire to find gratification in someone else misery. That and political vendetta.

I would say both are idiots rather than vindicating one wrong by another one.
Is it your duty to counter stupidity with one of your own?

I take strong exceptions to being called names for posting facts in this forum.

The posts about sonia gandhis foreign liaisons and her views and influenza on Indian security was exposed by a RAW agent and was published by well know Journalist Mr. S Gurumurthy. The article is substantiated by all details such as timelines, names and locations as well as historic reference to Indian policies at that time and a book by retired IAS officer.

Narendra Modi was married off by his family when he was a legal minor. After becoming a legal major he has refused to acknowledge this forced marriage and has walked away from it to lead a life of Bramacharya, dedicated to the nation. Indian constitution and legal framework provides this right to all child brides. Modi has never referred to that women as his wife or have had contact with her ever since.

However anyone is free to call herself wife to one of the most powerful and most loved politician in India. There are enough fans available who are ready to latch on to their heroes at the slightest pretext.

Media houses and congress is aware of the Defamation case Modi can file against them if they try to malign his name by this association and hence they have kept away from this. Only congress chamchas and professional and communal Character Assassins is now pushing this agenda. All they deserve is your contempt.

This is just a beginning and and a intro to what to expect during this election..... It is going to be one of the worst fought elections and by end of the day almost all politicians would have eggs in their faces..... the real competition would be who has the highest number of eggs....

One needs to understand that once we open doors to outside intelligence agencies, we are exposing yourself for exploitation.

Here is a small example of how the sonia gandhi inspired foreign agents like Quattrochi and Wolfgang Richard Max has now taken roots in India. As usual spies and similar agents have no particular loyalties to people, even to those who they appear to be close.

DNA Special: VVIP chopper scam middleman's father spied on Sonia Gandhi - India - DNA

Wolfgang, father of Christian Michel - the alleged a middleman in the Rs3,760-crore VVIP chopper scam, was a prominent businessman who had deep links with the Congress Party and the Indian intelligence.

Christian Michel, allegedly a middleman in the Rs3,760-crore VVIP chopper scam, inherited the bulk of his business and contacts from his father Wolfgang — a prominent businessman who had deep links with the Congress Party and the Indian intelligence in the 1980s and 1990s.

In fact, during the PV Narasimha Rao regime, Wolfgang was asked to gather political intelligence on Congress president Sonia Gandhi when she visited London.

Wolfgang, it is believed, was also in the arms business and was so resourceful that Indian intelligence identified him nearly three decades ago as a “valuable asset”. He was first “raised” by Gary Saxena, who later headed India’s external intelligence agency, R&AW.

Wolfgang, also known in Indian circles as “Walters”, met several top functionaries of the Congress, including those close to Indira Gandhi.

He was popular in the party and would usually meet them under his pseudonym. He proved to be a big asset to the Indian intelligence as well. Indian intelligence officials posted abroad handled his passport and he got preferential treatment whenever he was in New Delhi.

In the 1980s and the 1990s, he tracked arms deals being struck by Pakistan and passed on valuable inputs to his contacts in the Indian intelligence.

In the early 1990s, then prime minister PV Narsimha Rao was nervous about the emergence of Sonia Gandhi as a power centre within the party. He would track her constantly and as soon as she announced a trip to the United Kingdom, the external intelligence agency R&AW was tasked with finding out details. It was left to Wolfgang to use his contacts to find out where she was and who she met, according to top sources in the government.

Wolfgang helped his son Christian, born in 1961, establish himself in the murky world of international dealings that also involved the arms business. His contacts in India was transferred to Christian, who started using them to facilitate business deals in India.

But a few years after establishing himself, he turned against his father and completely deprived him of the controls of their business. Betrayed by his son, Wolfgang became a virtual recluse while his son continued to grow from strength to strength.

Christian’s name figured prominently along with Italian businessmen Guido Ralph Haschke as the two alleged arms dealers. Both were allegedly paid 30 million Euros (about Rs217 crore) to facilitate this deal.

I am very sure that neither BJP nor INC would have even dream t of fighting their battle in PDF.... But now thats a reality

I am very sure that neither BJP nor INC would have even dream t of fighting their battle in PDF.... But now thats a reality

I am not a BJP party worker. I am an ordinary Indian citizen.

I was under the impression that this forum was for posting and discussing all matters related to south Asia.

Would you rather live in ignorance than face facts ? I will be happy to oblige. Closing your eyes does not make the world go away.

I take strong exceptions to being called names for posting facts in this forum.

The posts about sonia gandhis foreign liaisons and her views and influenza on Indian security was exposed by a RAW agent and was published by well know Journalist Mr. S Gurumurthy. The article is substantiated by all details such as timelines, names and locations as well as historic reference to Indian policies at that time and a book by retired IAS officer.

Narendra Modi was married off by his family when he was a legal minor. After becoming a legal major he has refused to acknowledge this forced marriage and has walked away from it to lead a life of Bramacharya, dedicated to the nation. Indian constitution and legal framework provides this right to all child brides. Modi has never referred to that women as his wife or have had contact with her ever since.

However anyone is free to call herself wife to one of the most powerful and most loved politician in India. There are enough fans available who are ready to latch on to their heroes at the slightest pretext.

Media houses and congress is aware of the Defamation case Modi can file against them if they try to malign his name by this association and hence they have kept away from this. Only congress chamchas and professional and communal Character Assassins is now pushing this agenda. All they deserve is your contempt.

If you see my comments you will largely find me at your side only.

I didn't saw the thread on sonia and going by the comments assumed it to be some personal abuse of her character - hence my comment.

Having said so - going by your own logic why BJP dont push this agenda as a policy and goes to court? RAW agent must have some hard proofs or else even your article is just a tantrum than any thing else.

Back
Top Bottom