What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If you see my comments you will largely find me at your side only.

I didn't saw the thread on sonia and going by the comments assumed it to be some personal abuse of her character - hence my comment.

Having said so - going by your own logic why BJP dont push this agenda as a policy and goes to court? RAW agent must have some hard proofs or else even your article is just a tantrum than any thing else.

How does sonia gandhis love for Italy and Europe translate as unlawful ? :cheesy:

She was not even an Indian citizen when she did all that. She did not want to be a Indian citizen. Did you read all that I have posted there ?

How does sonia gandhis love for Italy and Europe translate as unlawful ? :cheesy:

She was not even an Indian citizen when she did all that. She did not want to be a Indian citizen. Did you read all that I have posted there ?

I have read and laughed at most of the subramaniam swamy type accusations.

If she is not indian - debar her from fighting elections. Can you do that?

If not, why indulge in propaganda. Indian citizen has right to love as many countries as they want.

For a change I love pakistan, now what?

PS: I haven't read what you have posted, but if its unlawful and true, action should have been taken which I know wasn't taken. So I can safely assume much text with little or no value in whatever you posted. I am pro Modi and anti congress specially nehru family, but then it doesn't warrant to be stupid and claim whatever.

I have read and laughed at most of the subramaniam swamy type accusations.

If she is not indian - debar her from fighting elections. Can you do that?

If not, why indulge in propaganda. Indian citizen has right to love as many countries as they want.

For a change I love pakistan, now what?

PS: I haven't read what you have posted, but if its unlawful and true, action should have been taken which I know wasn't taken. So I can safely assume much text with little or no value in whatever you posted. I am pro Modi and anti congress specially nehru family, but then it doesn't warrant to be stupid and claim whatever.

Are you retarded ? She was not Indian THEN, she is Indian NOW. Do you understand the difference ?

How is posting news article 'propaganda' ? By the weird logic everybody who does postings here is doing propaganda.

Who cares if you love paksitan or if you are Gay. The problem comes when you are a political leader. You are not, so you are not relevant. You must be a special kind of fool to imagine you are equal to sonia gandhi and your preference for anything is as important as sonia gandhis preferences. Get real kid.

You comments dismissing an extraordinary man like Dr. Swamy shows your caliber. You have not even bothered to read what I have posted yet here you are mouthing off as if you have something worth saying.

Either read the article and post anything relevant or stop wasting everybody's time.

Congress worst nightmare:

Rahul Gandhi and friends gang rape Sunkanya Devi and murder her family.

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Wednesday issued notice to Rahul Gandhi, UP government and four others on a petition filed by a former MLA challenging Rs 50 lakh fine slapped on him by the Allahabad high court in an alleged sexual exploitation case.

A bench of justices VS Sirpurkar and TS Thakur while staying the high court order, which had also directed a CBI probe against the former legislator, asked the respondents to file their replies within four weeks.

Former Samajwadi Party MLA from Madhya Pradesh Kishore Samrite had challenged the high court order, saying it was illegal and arbitrary and issued without application of mind.

The Lucknow Bench of Allahabad high court had last month slapped a penalty of Rs 50 lakh on Samrite who had moved a habeas corpus petition against Rahul alleging he had kept in captivity a girl and her parents, which later turned out to be false.

The high court passed the order after the girl, Sukanya, who according to the petitioner was held captive by Rahul, denied any such incident when she was produced in court.

Samrite had alleged that Sukanya and her parents were held captive by Rahul and sought directions to the police for producing them in court.

A similar petition was filed by Gajendra Pal Singh, who claimed to be a relative of Sukanya, after which the court ordered the DGP to produce the girl and her parents before it.

The girl told the court that her actual name is Kirti Singh and that Balram Singh and Sushila are her parents and their identification was done by in charge of Amethi police station.

Kirti told the court that neither she nor her parents were under illegal detention of any person nor has she any information regarding the news item being displayed by the website.

On the basis of deposition made by Kirti, the court imposed the hefty cost on the petitioner and taking suo moto cognisance of an effort to defame a high profile personality, ordered a CBI probe.

India News: Rahul Gandhi's Gang Rape of Sukanya Devi

Sonia Gandhi’s son in Gang rape | seethrough

Tehlka is a Commie enterprise.Commies and Congress do come up with an Alliance sometimes.

Well.. Shoma Chowdhary atleast comes across as Congress's unofficial spokesperson whenever she gets a chance to be in front of the media.

Are you retarded ? She was not Indian THEN, she is Indian NOW. Do you understand the difference ?

How is posting news article 'propaganda' ? By the weird logic everybody who does postings here is doing propaganda.

Who cares if you love paksitan or if you are Gay. The problem comes when you are a political leader. You are not, so you are not relevant. You must be a special kind of fool to imagine you are equal to sonia gandhi and your preference for anything is as important as sonia gandhis preferences. Get real kid.

You comments dismissing an extraordinary man like Dr. Swamy shows your caliber. You have not even bothered to read what I have posted yet here you are mouthing off as if you have something worth saying.

Either read the article and post anything relevant or stop wasting everybody's time.

Now Fook off before I count to 10. Shoo.

This congress vs bjp thing should be stopped.. may be mods should have a policy regarding this.
too much political activism in defence forum.
I totally agree with it, but its real funny and quite embarrassing as an Indian to see the whole Political class stoop so low to secure power. It's fcukin shameful to watch.

Back
Top Bottom