What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CAG audited the govt orgs, not NGOs.

Sources said the auditor has covered almost all big trusts and charitable organizations and has audited at least 80,000 of the six lakh registered trusts.

Source: Rs 3,000cr lost as tax rebates to NGOs, trusts: CAG - The Times of India

So what is the point the do you know what is the full form of cag

Its audit every govt projects

It also audited the NGO's.

Source: Rs 3,000cr lost as tax rebates to NGOs, trusts: CAG - The Times of India

CAG audited the govt orgs, not NGOs.
Hehehe he just trapped in his own trap here CAG IS auditing Govt Accounts:p funding that was alloted to and NGO.Actually this guy dont have any technical knowledge or he is purposly being a AATARD

Sources said the auditor has covered almost all big trusts and charitable organizations and has audited at least 80,000 of the six lakh registered trusts.

It also audited the NGO's.

The CAG audit covered an income tax (I-T) scrutiny report pertaining to accounts of several NGOs and charitable trusts that had received foreign contributions in the past decade. A foreign contributors list was obtained from the home ministry by the I-T department and tallied with the returns of income filed by these trusts and detailed scrutiny of suspect cases were carried out. All suspect cases pertain to assessment year up to 2009-10.

It is not possible for CAG to raid all the NGOs and check all the pieces of paper lying around. It only audits the books of other govt orgs.

Hehehe he just trapped in his own trap here CAG IS auditing Govt Accounts:p funding that was alloted to and NGO.Actually this guy dont have any technical knowledge or he is purposly being a AATARD

Ok So what do you have to say about ICAI? What do they do?

Are CAG IS auditing THE GOVTS FUNDS HERE the 3000 crore moneywas of govt funding to the NGO. Ngo also takes money from other sources as well THEN THERE is zeo CAG INVOLMENT THEIR

But aren't the audits done by someone who is regulated by certain rules and regulations?

It is not possible for CAG to raid all the NGOs and check all the pieces of paper lying around. It only audits the books of other govt orgs.

Yes CAG will only audit governmental organisations but you also have auditors who audit private firms and it is these auditors who are regulated by ICAI.

Ok So what do you have to say about ICAI? What do they do?

But aren't the audits done by someone who is regulated by certain rules and regulations?
Arei what are results of that regulating body i give you hundred of examples of its failure. bhai kaise kahu tuje chal i tell my uncle (chacha) are regulating 3 ngo's in delhi dont tell me about ngo's having being a profitable bussines lincences are agranted easily if you have political influence

Arei what are results of that regulating body i give you hundred of examples of its failure. bhai kaise kahu tuje chal i tell my uncle (chacha) are regulating 3 ngo's in delhi dont tell me about ngo's having being a profitable bussines lincences are agranted easily if you have political influence

They may not be as effective as they have to be but they are still responsible for regulating private organisations at least indirectly. Maine yeh kabhi nahi claim kiya ke NGOs dood ke dhule hotey hai par even government bodies bhi toh saare sacche nahi hotey haina...

Last edited:
They may not be as effective as they have to be but they are still responsible for regulating private organisations at least indirectly.
Arei bhai your living in india here every thing is have hidden motives behind it.even in case of charity it happens.
even private firms like reliance tata birla all do some charity to get rebate in taxes.
Ngo is same not very different its the part of same corrupt system.
Its hard do digest it but reality

Last edited:
Mamata Banerjee and Anna Hazare to visit Gujarat on March 20

Mamata Banerjee and Anna Hazare to visit Gujarat on March 20
| Mar 06, 2014 at 11:15pm IST

Ahmedabad: After Aam Aadmi (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal's whirlwind visit to Narendra Modi's home turf, it's now the turn of his Anna Hazare and Trinamool Congress (TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee to visit Gujarat on March 20 and address a joint rally.

Hazare has been invited to Gujarat by state Samata Party chief Pravinsinh Jadeja who claimed the anti-corruption crusader would visit the state accompanied by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee as well as their Rajya Sabha MP nominee and movie star Mithun Chakraborty.

Jadeja said he had met Hazare in Delhi last week and invited him to visit Gujarat. "He accepted our invitation and roped in Mamata and Mithun for the visit. They have decided to hold a rally in the city on March 20. This exercise is part of our endeavour to provide a strong alternative to BJP and Congress in Gujarat," Jadeja said.

congress-questions-mamatas-meeting-with-anna_210214092953.jpg

After Aam Aadmi (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal's whirlwind visit to Narendra Modi's home turf, it's now the turn of his Anna Hazare and Trinamool Congress (TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee to visit Gujarat on March 20 and address a joint rally.
Accusing Congress of having failed to work as an effective opposition party in Gujarat, he said Samata Party "took this initiative to build a strong alternative force in Gujarat. After the rally, we will eventually announce our merger with TMC and take a decision about fielding our candidates in Gujarat for the forthcoming elections," Jadeja said.

Back
Top Bottom