What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Please check the links I previously posted.
Its what ever link you posted if this audit body of yours so affective then we should have been seen there affect on NGO who are serving mid day meals to schools throught the country and we all know the conditions are worsed childrens died in many cases .Ngo are not for charity in india all ngo's licenses are given too relatives and family friends of politions these days ngo is great way of earning profit for eg nira Radia her vedenda ngo enagaged in various profit making businesses you found it in Radia tapes eg salman khurseed disable people case

Sorry, too detailed. Can you highlight the relevant section please?

As per the Taxation Laws Amendment Act, 2006, w.e.f. 1st April 2006, it is mandatory for every organisation to get its account audited where its income exceeds the minimum exemption limit. (As per the Finance Act 2008, presently the minimum exemption limit is Rs.1,50,000)

Source: Income Tax for NGOs

As per the Taxation Laws Amendment Act, 2006, w.e.f. 1st April 2006, it is mandatory for every organisation to get its account audited where its income exceeds the minimum exemption limit. (As per the Finance Act 2008, presently the minimum exemption limit is Rs.1,50,000)

not effective read my above post

That is my point. It is still on the NGO to go and get the account audited. You can't compare it with the govt org. There are more loopholes for NGOs compared to govt bodies.

Its what ever link you posted if this audit body of yours so affective then we should have been seen there affect on NGO who are serving mid day meals to schools throught the country and we all know the conditions are worsed childrens died in many cases .Ngo are not for charity in india all ngo's licenses are given too relatives and family friends of politions these days ngo is great way of earning profit for eg nira Radia her vedenda ngo enagaged in various profit making businesses you found it in Radia tapes eg salman khurseed disable people case

Had things like these being so effective then you and me would not have been debating here...

That is my point. It is still on the NGO to go and get the account audited. You can't compare it with the govt org.

But these things are cross checked by IT dept. Isn't it? So in the end they are being watched.

Kya baat hai- Jha Saheb's empire building ambitions finally in the open :enjoy::lol:

Hehehe.. Nahi bhai.. Just dialogue.. I am okay with my Job in Pvt. Sector..

Sometimes I try my hands in making plans and strategies. Did something like this to ensure defeat for Nitish's candidate in LS in 2009. This time just an observer.

But these things are cross checked by IT dept. Isn't it?

They cannot do anything beyond checking the account sheets. It is when there is suspect of tax evasion that they actually go and check the nooks and crannies. Till then, they have to rely on the NGO to provide them with the documents. In govt offices, there is mandatory auditing every year, by a government body.

Had things like these being so effective then you and me would not have been debating here...
But in govt case u seen Cag work all these scams were came out because of the Cag credit goes to them of broughting up CAG,CWG,2G,COALGATE.without CAG aap was might not have been found you should give credit to them they are working

They cannot do anything beyond checking the account sheets. It is when there is suspect of tax evasion that they actually go and check the nooks and crannies. Till then, they have to rely on the NGO to provide them with the documents. In govt offices, there is mandatory auditing every year, by a government body.

And we all know how effective these audits are. Had these audits been so effective we would have not come across various scams. What say?

And we all know how effective these audits are. Had these audits been so effective we would have not come across various scams. What say?
You are fool these scams are come because of the Cag audit man you have no idea about any techicallty.the evidence that presented in courts against a raja in SC ARE SAME CAG reaports

What we are discussing is the ideal situation. In one case, a govt body compulsorily checks the account books, in another, a private org sends them on its own.

Back
Top Bottom