What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

NDTV opinion poll tonight ,after almost 10-15yrs(?) prannoy roy will do one .

SCAM is the REAL NAME of congress

BilceyaCUAEGBCV.jpg

Last edited:
Second, you may group Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists as Dharmic but certainly can not call them Hindus. I am saying this as a Hindu

You are wrong. They all share same religious philosophy like rebirth and law of Karma. Jainism have borrowd Non violance concept from Yogdarshana. You need to educate yourself.

Real leader does not keep distance from people but always ready to be one among the crowd.

That is Why Chai pe Charcha and huge rallies.

UP :

BJP+ : 35-45
SP : 7-10
BSP : 7-10
Congress : 5-8
RLD : 2-3
AAP : 1-2

Bihar :

BJP+ : 25-28
JD-U : 5-8
RJD+ : 5-8
Ind : 1-2

Jharkhand :

BJP+ : 8-12
Congress+RJD+ : 2-4
Others : 2-4

aren't the above figures changing in favor of NDA. they seems static.

I am giving them what they can get right now. If Modi fights from UP and the campaign gets a shot of adrenaline then only it can cross 40. 50 is too big a number right now.

BJP had 60 seats in past. 50 does not seems something too much.

I think your assesment of congress is correct. that don't know what the solution is, hell I can't even imagine what the solution is. If they dump rahul, the structural integrity of the organization will collapse (remmeber there was once a Sitaram Kesri who showed this?) . I thought Brahmins were more the mayawati turf, interesting you should say that the SP is wooing them. Yeah, I also think AAP will make 'marginal' rise in many states. 1/ 2, 1/2 maybe even more in punjab and all added up might cross 30 I guess? 60 toh mushkil kai.

VOte share of BSP dicline sharply in all recent election i.e rajasthan, Delhi, MP, Chhatisgarh.

Apparently none of the UP candidates will be declared today.The senior leaders are still unable to make up their minds.I am starting to get really worried now.Don't you guys think the candidates especially Modi should have started campaigning in their constituencies by now? can't post a link but the story is there in Hindustan Times.

BJP best ever (98) was 57 out of 85 (uttarakhand was in UP till 2000)

Now UP has 80 seats !

BJP has won these 59 seats aleast once since 96[[85% strike rate required to win 50]]

Agra
Aligarh
Allahabad
Amethi
Amroha
Aonla
Azamgarh
Baghpat
Bahraich
Banda
Bansgaon
Bara Banki
Bareilly
Basti
Bijnor
Bulandshahr
Chandauli
Deoria
Domariaganj
Etah
Etawah
Faizabad
Farrukhabad
Fatehpur
Firozabad
Ghaziabad
Ghazipur
Gonda
Gorakhpur
Hamirpur
Hardoi
Hathras
Jalaun
Jaunpur
Jhansi
Kairana
Kannauj
Kanpur
Kheri
Lucknow
Machhlishahr
Maharajganj
Mathura
Meerut
Mirzapur
Misrikh
Mohanlalganj
Muzaffarnagar
Pilibhit
Pratapgarh
Rae Bareli
Rampur
Robertsganj
Saharanpur
Shahjahanpur
Sitapur
Sultanpur
Unnao
Varanasi

aren't the above figures changing in favor of NDA. they seems static.

theoretically they can win 80. But ground reality is different. BJP still has not announced the candidates with less than a month to poll. They did the same mistake in Delhi and are repeating the same in UP. This will bite them in @$$ for sure. If the list is not declared within 7 days, forget 50 even 40 will be difficult to touch.

Apparently none of the UP candidates will be declared today.The senior leaders are still unable to make up their minds.I am starting to get really worried now.Don't you guys think the candidates especially Modi should have started campaigning in their constituencies by now? can't post a link but the story is there in Hindustan Times.

Correct.. BJP just cant get its act together. They have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Just look at how they messed up in Delhi, Himachal and Uttarakhand. BJP was the clear favourite in all three of these. But they messed up.

I am sure they will do the same in this election also.

LS polls: Congress, BJP, AIUDF key players in Assam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom