What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Love him or, hate him.. You cant deny that Kumar Vishwas is a gutsy person. He took the fight to Amethi and is slogging out there.
Wish BJP leaders in Amethi had done something like this for last 5 years.

अराति सैन्य सिंधु में सुबाड़वाग्नि से जलो.
प्रवीर हो जयी बनो बढ़े चलो बढ़े चलो!

Priyanka might replace Rahul. I really liked Sonia - the way she brought back the party from dumps. It is a miracle how Rahul turned out, given the family history. Besides, Congress should start looking for alternatives, Gandhi era is over.

Sonia didn't bring party back but it was mistales of Vajpayee. NAMO is a shrude boy. He does not do any political mistake. He will finish congress like he did in Gujarat.

Love him or, hate him.. You cant deny that Kumar Vishwas is a gutsy person. He took the fight to Amethi and is slogging out there.
Wish BJP leaders in Amethi had done something like this for last 5 years.

अराति सैन्य सिंधु में सुबाड़वाग्नि से जलो.
प्रवीर हो जयी बनो बढ़े चलो बढ़े चलो!

Bjp's best and indias best chance to defeat ganji was sanjay singh,infighting gave congress time to pacify him by RS ticket.

theoretically they can win 80. But ground reality is different. BJP still has not announced the candidates with less than a month to poll. They did the same mistake in Delhi and are repeating the same in UP. This will bite them in @$$ for sure. If the list is not declared within 7 days, forget 50 even 40 will be difficult to touch.

Correct.. BJP just cant get its act together. They have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Just look at how they messed up in Delhi, Himachal and Uttarakhand. BJP was the clear favourite in all three of these. But they messed up.

I am sure they will do the same in this election also.

I know , indecision is more harmful than wrong decisions. This is what happens when you have too many capable leaders with too much ego. Sometimes I think its better to have a High command like Congress .Atleast Sonia's decision is final and no one can question it. Sushma especially seems to be the problem.

Whats so gutsy about it ?

He got nothing to lose anyhow. jeeta to balle balle. . . verna hara to aise bhi hai :sarcastic:

Our facebook PM modi is asked to comment about missing Malaysian airline. He said, We are still investigating how Malaysian jet is having maharastra registration number!!!
source:watsapp

HAHHAHAHAHA stooopid bjp

pure hindus

1981776_668902459841462_1233963729_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom