What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Are you F@cked in your head or wot ? :coffee:

post something worth debating :cuckoo:

1958550_649544445083983_855871840_n.jpg

You are just chosing not to oppose. Many times leaders give order and others follow. Now that they know youths wont vote, they just keep silent. ".
unless you give me credible info,i wont hold some one guilty
i am not chosing to oppose

you are alleging many things without any proof just bcoz the party you support says so.............i would rather believe in court decisions ............

aunty stalker

1460979_636912143013880_1708630709_n.jpg

hi

why modi is begging for muslim votes now?

Last edited:
dont spam this thread with this kind of rants
if you want to post such things,open another thread for that

this thread is for political discussions,allies and so so

leave the tread as it is
ok i will discuss ,, , why is a scared kitten like modi is contesting elections . the scared kitten havent declared his seat yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok i will discuss ,, , why is a scared kitten like modi is contesting elections . the scared kitten havent declared his seat yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
give respect to the leaders and then i will answer this question
as i said,maintain a standard
if you cant,then open another thread

i bowled u with that question!!!

after modi

After Modi? Is that an answer?

You stated that (and I paraphrase) "Modi is a scared kitten because he hasn't announced his seat yet"

According to your own logic, Kejriwal too is a scared kitten because he too has not announced where he will be contesting. And don't pretend he is going to be contesting the same seat as Modi, he will lose with a wide margin whereas some of his compatriots in Haryana and Delhi may win a seat. He will contest from one of those seats.

After Modi? Is that an answer?

You stated that (and I paraphrase) "Modi is a scared kitten because he hasn't announced his seat yet"

According to your own logic, Kejriwal too is a scared kitten because he too has not announced where he will be contesting. And don't pretend he is going to be contesting the same seat as Modi, he will lose with a wide margin whereas some of his compatriots in Haryana and Delhi may win a seat. He will contest from one of those seats.
no modi is a scared kitten , , ,modi is feku

Back
Top Bottom