What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IS apolgy is point less if the member of both the sides injured for just little thing even rajmohan gandhi himself critized this by comparing it with chauri chauri

Many of these things can be avoided but politics being politics you come across these things and AK has advised his followers not to indulge in violence again.

Many of these things can be avoided but politics being politics you come across these things.
LOOk you praising ak but not the bjp make little bias.what if the bjp took it personally or any other national party like congess if they launched campaign against aap did u really think party like aap can match bjp in mucsle power or in pan india level no. what if the bjp retailiated u know aap cant match bjp practically in pan india in oraganisional level then it have been a blood baath.bjp controlled itself like any responsible party did that time.if aap have guts just do this in front of 10 janpath you will ge.t your answer

Last edited:
LOOk you praising ak but not the bjp make little bias.what if the bjp took it personally or any other national party like congess if they launched campaign against aap did u really think party like aap can match bjp in mucsle power or in pan india level no. what if the bjp retailiated u know aap cant match bjp partically in pan india in oraganisional level then it have been a blood baath.bjp controlled itself like any responsible party did that time.if aap have guts just do this in front of 10 janpath you will ge.t your answer

I am not biased mate, AK and AAP has realised and apologized for their mistake but that doesn't take away the fact that AAP was attacked by BJP workers first. And BJP has a long history of "protests"

BJP workers protest budget, attack train | NDTV.com
BJP workers protest outside Shoma Chaudhury’s house | The Indian Express
MP BJP workers protest - | Photo1 | India Today |
BJP workers arrested by police while trying to stage protest - Worldnews.com

And all political parties are supposed to be responsible, so all talk of blood and gore is absolutely wrong.

I am not biased mate, AK and AAP has realised and apologized for their mistake but that doesn't take away the fact that AAP was attacked by BJP workers first. And BJP has a long history of "protests"

BJP workers protest budget, attack train | NDTV.com
BJP workers protest outside Shoma Chaudhury’s house | The Indian Express
MP BJP workers protest - | Photo1 | India Today |
BJP workers arrested by police while trying to stage protest - Worldnews.com

And all political parties are supposed to be responsible, so all talk of blood and gore is absolutely wrong.
I can post hundred of post against your claim but don't want to make it political look there is not single
reason for fight btw indian citizens like you and me for sake of political parties who ultimately dont give a damm about their own workers after elections past neither bjp not aap.
for politians we just matter of one vote which they need in 5 years after nothing more

Modi raped his wife and threw her........**** him!
OH then same goes too budha too he also left his wife and childrens

Ps : it was a child marriage your defending a child marriage in modern india shame on you.women himself confess modi never touch her.

OH then same goes too budha too he also left his wife and childrens

Ps : it was a child marriage your defending a child marriage in modern india shame on you.women himself confess modi never touch her.
whats the logic of bringing budha here........shitty modi is your god?

First you start defending a child marriage in modern india secondly jyotiben herself confess modi never touches on live interview he was forced too marry her.modi idols swami vivekananda he dont want a public life but want to dedicate his life for society

I can post hundred of post against your claim but don't want to make it political look there is not single
reason for fight btw indian citizens like you and me for sake of political parties who ultimately dont give a damm about their own workers after elections past neither bjp not aap.
for politians we just matter of one vote which they need in 5 years after nothing more

Meaningful debates are always welcome mate and we can continue with that but abusing someone for his political affiliation is absolute disgrace. And as far as AAP is concerned, I believe that AAP is different from other political parties so I am rooting for it. So let's agree to disagree :)

Why hurl abuses? Aren't AAPians supposed to be different from other party workers?

Free tea at NaMo stalls amounts to bribing voters, says EC

Bharatiya Janata Party's bid to attract voters by offering free tea at stalls named after Narendra Modi received a blow on Monday when election authorities ruled free distribution of tea amounted to bribing voters.

e8668cd8-6956-45a4-a384-eddffc6a60a3wallpaper1.jpg

A tea-maker distributes tea during BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's 'Chai pe Charcha' sessions at Shalimar Bagh in New Delhi. (HT photo/Sonu Mehta)

In fact, several workers of the saffron party were booked for organising an event in Lakhimpur district, where the participants, while listening to Modi's speeches on LED screens, were offered free tea.

The workers have also been charged with not seeking permission from local authorities for the event.

The EC asked electoral officers in the district to check distribution of NaMo tea at these stalls, following a complaint filed against local BJP leaders, including former chairman of Mohammadi municipality Sandeep Malhotra.

"Anything that is being distributed for free by a political party during election would be construed as an attempt to entice voters, something that is not allowed," said Uttar Pradesh chief election officer.

When contacted, state BJP chief Laxmikant Bajpai said, "I am yet to hear about the issue. May be NaMo tea is being taken as an attempt to influence voters. In that case we would consider possibility of putting a price to tea. However, we wish to reinstate that orders of the election commission would be followed in letter and spirit."

UP joint chief electoral officer Ramakant Pandey said all election officers have been directed to film all NaMo tea stalls and keep a watch on the BJP's Chai pe Charcha programme.

Since no legal action would be taken if the tea at NaMo stalls is being sold, the EC's direction in that case would mean that expenditure on running these stalls would be added into the election expense of the BJP and party's Lok Sabha candidate as per the poll watch-dog's norms.

Sensing an opportunity, the Congress has decided to seek action against the BJP on NaMo tea stalls.

"As per electoral laws, it amounts to bribing the voters. We would ask the commission to initiate action against the BJP in this regard," said the party's in-charge of legal cell KC Mittal.

The BJP came up with NaMo tea stalls after Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar said Narendra Modi is fit to serve tea at All India Congress Committee (AICC) sessions. The party, however, distanced itself from Aiyar's comments

Source: Free tea at NaMo stalls amounts to bribing voters, says EC - Hindustan Times

Few months back some people were saying BJP under Modi cant win allies:rofl:
Frontrunner BJP becomes a magnet for small parties - The Times of India
We the youth have to stand behind him like a rock and then we will see who considers him untouchable. Our major parties have fooled people enough in the name of secularism but now no idiocy anymore. Youth want development and we know how we can get it. My only worry is that some from minority are still living in the ages of religious conflicts and for them progress and development takes a distant back seat. The political parties including AAP knows how to trigger their fear and win their votes.I just wish those people get back to their senses and be a part of the success of the country..

BJP has solid chance now in 2-3 seats in Bengal, 2-3 seats in Odisha, 6-7 seats in TN ( if DMDK, PMK, MDMK alliance happens). Even in NE states, BJP may win some seats this time. All of this was unthinkable few months back.

If free tea is bribing then public will willingly pay for it but will not let conspiracy to end Chai pe charcha..

BJP has solid chance now in 2-3 seats in Bengal, 2-3 seats in Odisha, 6-7 seats in TN ( if DMDK, PMK, MDMK alliance happens). Even in NE states, BJP may win some seats this time. All of this was unthinkable few months back.
Dmdk pmk mdmk bjp alliance is already in place.is it not?

Back
Top Bottom