What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Agar dubaara attack karne ki himmat ki aur bjp headquarters pe pathrav hua to AAPtard ko kya kejriwal, yogendra yadav aur saare tumhare baapuon ko bhi padegi.. Aisa mujhe lagta hai..

LOL Another lie by a Sanghi.... Below is an excerpt from a news article

AAP volunteers were protesting along with brooms outside BJP's office when they were attacked with sticks and bricks by BJP workers.

Source: Violent clashes between AAP, BJP workers in Delhi, UP; Kejriwal's car 'attacked' in Gujarat - The Times of India

AAPians are actually common persons, i've seen doctors , teachers, common students in AAP rallies...and what did i saw in BJP rallies were drunk bastards thrown out of home screaming modi zindabad for 500 bucks

Yeah we saw AAPtards lead by spiderman Ashutosh and imli bai shazia illmi and how they ransacked bjp office. But then what else can you expect from these naxalites, anti nationals and separatists. AAP does not believe in laws or constitution. It wants KHAP everywhere and for this very thought these sick criminals need to be stopped else India will meet its demise once infested by these pests. Something that didn't happened for ages is what these people are trying to achieve. Wake up before its too late!! Stop blindly believing what kejru say ask him questions. I know he never answer any question as he most of the time does not have any answer but you guys should put pressure on him so that he comes out of the veil and show his real self!! I don't know how can anyone believe what an osama bin laden sympathizer in AAP says!! But as I said it's not too late wake up!!

LOL Another lie by a Sanghi....

AAP volunteers were protesting along with brooms outside BJP's office when they were attacked with sticks and bricks by BJP workers.

Source: Violent clashes between AAP, BJP workers in Delhi, UP; Kejriwal's car 'attacked' in Gujarat - The Times of India

Yeah that's why Delhi police filed cases only against AAP. That is why election commission said both kejru and his AAP goons violated model code of conduct!!

Last edited:
AAPians are actually common persons, i've seen doctors , teachers, common students in AAP rallies...and what did i saw in BJP rallies were drunk bastards thrown out of home screaming modi zindabad for 500 bucks

AAPians are actually ex-naxalites, i've seen terrorist sympathesizers, jobless teachers, crazy ex-journalists in AAP rallies...and what did i saw in BJP rallies were ex IPS officers, renowned writers, ex-army chief thrown out of AAPCONG for screaming nationalist views for 500 bucks

FIXED :agree:

It's a joke to say that AAP is supported by the intellectuals.

I am unashamedly an elitist, atheist intellectual asshole who hates the proles, plebians etc etc but will support Modi for the one reason that trumps all: DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPMENT

I honestly wouldn't care even if he was found guilty in the 2002 riots as long as he had his developmental credentials intact. There is no crime greater than the millions that die from preventable causes like malnutrition, diseases etc. And the Congress and it's cronies AAP/CPI/SP/BSP are guilty of high treason on that very reason alone.

Arnab on Timesnow taking case of AapTards over the sting video on Newshour

Yeah that's why Delhi police filed cases only against AAP. That is why election commission said both kejru and his AAP goons violated model code of conduct!!

But that doesn't change the fact that it was BJP who attacked AAP and why do you forget that even BJP foot soldiers were detained. And please do not forget that BJP and its leaders were apprehended by Election commission for various poll code violations...

LOL Another lie by a Sanghi.... Below is an excerpt from a news article

according to Delhi branch of election commission AAP was the one guilty of violating the election code and recommended strict action to be taken against them by main Election Commision

BJP HQ attack: Strictest action should be taken against AAP, says Delhi EC

i am simple software engineer working at SYNTEL ltd pune, and also son of a PWD civil executive engineer,got a seat in eng college on my own with good state rank and got the job also from campus selection,now plannig to move to US for my MS with a bank loan but after casting my vote in the month of april.

my brother is also now ina eng college and mom is a home maker, what more common u want, this the story of all middle class hard working family we are all hardcore modi supporter not only 4 of us but all our near and dears,if u have any doubt giv me ur personal id i can mail u my present and permanent address. Do have anything more to say

Last edited:
i am simple software engineer working at SYNTEL ltd pune, and also son of a PWD civil executive engineer,got a seat in eng college on my own with good state rank and got the job also from campus selection,now plannig to move to US for my MS with a bank loan but after casting my vote in the month of april.

my brother is also now ina eng college and mom is a home maker, what more common u want, this the story of all middle class hard working family we are all hardcore modi supporter not only 4 of us all our near and dears,if u have any doubt giv me ur personal id i can mail u my present and permanent address. Do have anything more to say
Nobody said that the complete modi fauj is fake just like him. High time to understand that Modi is just good at selling himself and nothing else.

What development Modi has done so far? his gujarat model has been under scrutiny so many times, moreover gujarat was a developed state before modi became the CM.

Nobody said that the complete modi fauj is fake just like him. High time to understand that Modi is just good at selling himself and nothing else.

What development Modi has done so far? his gujarat model has been under scrutiny so many times, moreover gujarat was a developed state before modi became the CM.

i don giv a dam sh@#t wht u think and fart............

Wasn't BJP and other parties notified for poll code violations before. So why make it such a issue and moreover AK has already apologized for the misconduct of AAPians in the recent fiasco and clashes.

The discussion was only about the recent incident in Delhi you said BJP was primarily responsible for starting trouble while election commission doesn't think so

Back
Top Bottom