What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The discussion was only about the recent incident in Delhi you said BJP was primarily responsible for starting trouble while election commission doesn't think so

My post was actually a reply to a PDF poster who claimed that AAPians attacked BJP workers hence they retaliated back with sticks. I've just replied him with a source stating that it was BJP foot soldiers who started it.

My post was actually a reply to a PDF poster who claimed that AAPians attacked BJP workers hence they retaliated back with sticks. I've just replied him with a source stating that it was BJP foot soldiers who started it.
Dont give a damm about what APPTARDS said but the investigating officer appointed by EC clearly belamed aap responisble too intiate violation of moral code of conduct and EC IS NOT PUPPET OF ANY POLITICAL parties but its a constitutional authority

Dont give a damm about what APPTARDS said but the investigating officer appointed by EC clearly belamed aap responisble too intiate violation of moral code of conduct and EC IS NOT PUPPET OF ANY POLITICAL parties but its a constitutional authority

I was speaking about violent clashes b/w AAP volunteers and BJP workers. AAP has been booked for not taking permission for road show and not for violent clashes. Following is an excerpt --

The AAP chief has been booked by the Gujarat police for violating the election code of conduct after he used loudspeakers and microphones in Gandhidham in Kutch allegedly without permission.

Source:
FIR against Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat; AAP complains to Election Commission | NDTV.com

So stop jumping on conclusions without any proof.

You can see modi devlopment in gujrat by this example :-arvind kejru goes to gujrat by wagonar and comes back in a charted plane;););) SEE THE Devlopment in Gujrat yourself:D:D:D:D:D:D
i wud say a big mouth khujli now speech less after his gujrat visit, this is the punishment by the GOD :cheesy:

Yes AAP goons first gathered outside BJP office and various news channel reported that day that it was AAP goons who started stone pelting. Also, what was the purpose of protesting outside BJP office. If you wanted to protest Arvinds brief questioning by police then you should have protested outside election commission office as they are the ones responsible for police after model code of conduct kicked in. The attack on BJPs office was infact a deliberate attempt by AAP to garner attention towards it.

I was speaking about violent clashes b/w AAP volunteers and BJP workers. AAP has been booked for not taking permission for road show and not for violent clashes. Following is an excerpt --

The AAP chief has been booked by the Gujarat police for violating the election code of conduct after he used loudspeakers and microphones in Gandhidham in Kutch allegedly without permission.
Source:
FIR against Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat; AAP complains to Election Commission | NDTV.com

Stop spreading lies around!!
AAP-BJP scuffle: As it happened on Thursday

Source:

What is the point of aaptards to gathering Bjp headoffice.if gather in front of sumone's house turf and abuse their family or leader in front of them tear their posters do you think in other party will relax that there leaders have being abused in front of them no what if the bjp replied it in same manner. then there will be blood rivers following in our country u really want that:mad::mad::mad:

Yes AAP goons first gathered outside BJP office and various news channel reported that day that it was AAP goons who started stone pelting. Also, what was the purpose of protesting outside BJP office. If you wanted to protest Arvinds brief questioning by police then you should have protested outside election commission office as they are the ones responsible for police after model code of conduct kicked in. The attack on BJPs office was infact a deliberate attempt by AAP to garner attention towards it.

So just because AAPians protested before BJP office, does it give the BJP goons the licence to attack AAP volunteers?

So just because AAPians protested before BJP office, does it give the BJP goons the licence to attack AAP volunteers?
why was they are protesting in a first place in delhi office when the matter was from gujrat in first place

What is the point of aaptards to gathering Bjp headoffice.if gather in front of sumone's house and abuse their family or leader in front of them tear their posters do you think in other party will relax that there leaders have being abused in front of them no what if the bjp replied it in same manner. then there will be blood rivers following in our country u really want that:mad::mad::mad:

LOL This coming from a supporter of a party who is well known to "protest" and attack other's offices and homes...

LOL This coming from a supporter of a party who is well known to "protest" and attack other's offices and homes...
The culture it self started by cpi in bengal long before in 70's then by aap in delhi protesting against jaitely :D:D:D:D there is no ideological diff btw both

why was they are protesting in a first place in delhi office when the matter was from gujrat in first place

I still reiterate that it doesn't give the reason for BJP workers to attack AAPians. And let me tell you that AK has already apologized for the violence...

Party workers should not have protested at BJP office, says Kejriwal | Firstpost

The culture it self started by cpi in bengal then by aap in delhi protesting against jaitely :D:D:D:D

Do you have any proof to support your allegation?

I still reiterate that it doesn't give the reason for BJP workers to attack AAPians. And let me tell you that AK has already apologized for the violence...

Do you have any proof to support your allegation?
IS apolgy is point less if the member of both the sides injured for just little thing even rajmohan gandhi himself critized this by comparing it with chauri chauri

Back
Top Bottom