What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

538034_650522988339847_249401847_n.jpg

no party in india is corruption free whats important is ideology bjp and rss r communal

every party on India also are communal, as every one plays religion and caste based politics especially the ones claiming to be secular

Guys don't miss NewsHour tonight :D

AajTak Statement on the Viral Video
India Today Online New Delhi, March 10, 2014 | UPDATED 19:38 IST

A video clip showing an Aaj Tak anchor in conversation with Arvind Kejriwal is being circulated as part of a motivated campaign to malign Aaj Tak's reputation as an independent channel, which fearlessly broadcasts the truth. The Kejriwal interview was aired live in full on February 14 on all platforms of the India Today Group. In the conversation, Arvind Kejriwal is asking the anchor to highlight parts of the interview. The India Today Group wishes to categorically state that no part of the interview was edited by our network. The entire interview was telecast live.

Even during the repeat broadcast the entire content of the interview was carried unedited. Aaj Tak has maintained its lead as the most watched news channel in India for 13 years by upholding the highest standard of journalistic integrity. India Today Group does not believe that media should take sides or choose favourites. The India Today Group has subscribed to this philosophy for the last 38 years.

Here is link for the full interview as aired live on the channel and on all our platforms.

Source: AajTak statement on the malicious video : India, News - India Today
How innocent !! Yeah BJP waale bhi na Chen se jeene nahi dete in masoomon KO. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yaar ye to buri tarah chatpata rahay hai .. Look at these AAPtards!! They have lost their mental balance already. Abhi to bohot maar padni baaki hai itni jaldi mat haar mano

BJP need to stop screwing around and declare their candidates and start campaigning heavily

LOL. Only a Aaptard will believe this desperate attempt :lol:......actually even they wont, they just have to pretend they believe it.

Doesn't matter whether people like you believe it or not. So just chill :cheers:

How innocent !! Yeah BJP waale bhi na Chen se jeene nahi dete in masoomon KO. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yaar ye to buri tarah chatpata rahay hai .. Look at these AAPtards!! They have lost their mental balance already. Abhi to bohot maar padni baaki hai itni jaldi mat haar mano

"Maar"? Did you mean this?

1897950_638259399543632_691411154_n.jpg

Agar dubaara attack karne ki himmat ki aur bjp headquarters pe pathrav hua to AAPtard ko kya kejriwal, yogendra yadav aur saare tumhare baapuon ko bhi padegi.. Aisa mujhe lagta hai..
AAPians are actually common persons, i've seen doctors , teachers, common students in AAP rallies...and what did i saw in BJP rallies were drunk bastards thrown out of home screaming modi zindabad for 500 bucks

AAPians are actually common persons, i've seen doctors , teachers, common students in AAP rallies...and what did i saw in BJP rallies were drunk bastards thrown out of home screaming modi zindabad for 500 bucks

For Sanghi trolls, might is right and be careful mate while expressing your views here, else you will be bullied out of this forum... Anyone speaking against them is a jehadi anti-national etc...

What kind of nonsense is this??? I think if you talk about the intellectual capability of the supporters of political parties BJP wins hands down..I am a post graduate from a prestigious IIM and I support BJP/Modi. I feel in this forum itself you can gauge the intellectual level of BJP supporters vs other parties.

Back
Top Bottom