What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bh-pYqVCUAEPqAw.jpg

These are BJP's 3rd class goons........now who is anarchist u hypocrites!!

cry democracy now

View attachment 19756
Well these goons will get Mass votes this times :D:D:D:D:D:D
#election tracker #cnn ibn lokniti csds #2014 lok sabha elections #samajwadi party#mayawati #bjp #congress #narendra modi #bihar
UP poll tracker: BJP may get 41-49 seats, SP 11-17, BSP 8-14, Cong 5-9
Bihar poll tracker: BJP-LJP 22-30 seats, JDU 4-8, RJD, Cong 2-6 each
Bihar poll tracker: BJP-LJP 22-30 seats, JDU 4-8, RJD, Cong 2-6 each

Good to know about the protests you people have done, all the best from my side :tup:
@Parul if a poster is hurting your political views, then countering him with your own set of views and eventually makim him agree to you views is one way.

And then there is another way of countering him through complaints, abuses and name calling.

He was spamming the threads & not engaging in constructive discussions. One cannot counter Spammer with our own set of views and make him agree to them. Period. Members ask him rational questions, he ran away from them or either replied by Spamming.

I (we) had solicited him several times, not to use unparliamentary form of language and hurt other religious belief. Moreover, none of us asked him not to support Congress Party, as he has every right to support them. There is a certain limit to everything & he crossed that limit. It was getting unacceptable for us to take his crap. Hence, we started returning favours to him.

Last edited:
@Oscar @Aeronaut can we have some decent language ? Abuse !!! :|
@Oscar @Aeronaut

You can clearly see below every post of mine there were remarks like jihadis......and when i started countering them they starting saying you must be a muslim.....these guys are blind folded by a mass murderer and his 500cr advertisements .

Clearly now i feel how PDF muslims like @Bhai Zakir, @fsayed must have felt.......i feel bad for the minorities of my country

@fsayed , @Bhai Zakir, @Victory

Today after watching BJP gunda gardi , iam 100% sure BJP and Modhi were involved in Gujarat riots

@Oscar @Aeronaut

You can clearly see below every post of mine there were remarks like jihadis......and when i started countering them they starting saying you must be a muslim.....these guys are blind folded by a mass murderer and his 500cr advertisements .

Clearly now i feel how PDF muslims like @Bhai Zakir, @fsayed must have felt.......i feel bad for the minorities of my country

@fsayed , @Bhai Zakir, @Victory

Who are they ?? it was my quote !!

Doing ugly politics ? :|

Today after watching BJP gunda gardi , iam 100% sure BJP and Modhi were involved in Gujarat riots

You can't even write 'modi' properly, leave riots :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom