What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ek_number.jpg

waah waah :lol:
had to learn it myself in a hard way. :laughcry:

Model code of conduct is enforced post announcement of election dates. Also state police comes Elec Comm after this.

Arvind Kejriwal's roadshow was stopped by Gujarat police as permission was not taken. Permission is required due to model code of conduct.

Kitna Phone Chahiye NAXAL AAP KA:

1175516_1416050511980487_1606552769_n.jpg

10001573_512978255486598_1395252027_n.jpg

1890997_512978188819938_1744196751_n.jpg

1623783_512978118819945_1427075215_n.jpg

1779956_512978155486608_1335669999_n.jpg

Mam mere showing a pic again and again with some pics of bricks and stones wont change the fact that BJP started it

1689240_700140943370144_136586249_n.jpg

shows the Kejriwal didnt violate any model code of conduct, mam plz have some shame before u post such fekku based facts

Mam mere showing a pic again and again with some pics of bricks and stones wont change the fact that BJP started it

View attachment 19753

shows the Kejriwal didnt violate any model code of conduct, mam plz have some shame before u post such fekku based facts

The Superintendent of Police, Patan district told India TV that since the electoral Model Code of Coduct has come into force, any roadshow or other election-related campaign needed prior permission from authorities.

Gujarat police stops Kejriwal's roadshow for brief questioning

View attachment 19753

taken from election commission moral code of conduct available on net.
II. Meetings

1) The party or candidate shall inform the local police authorities of the
venue and time any proposed meeting Well in time so as to enable the police to
make necessary arragements for controlling traffic and maintaining peace and
order.

(2) A Party or candidate shall ascertain in advance if there is any restrictive or
prohibitory order in force in the place proposed for the meeting if such orders
exist, they shall be followed strictly. If any exemption is required from such
orders, it shall be applied for and obtained well in time.
(3) If permission or license is to be obtained for the use of loudspeakers or any
other facility in connection with any proposed meeting, the party or candidate
shall apply to the authority concerned
Please read it Your self
http://eci.nic.in/eci_main/faq/faq_mcc.pdf

There is a way to express his/her ways in the civilized manner which is not the forte of the Good Poster. To seek justice for 84 genocide, I along with my family members joined the fellow Sikh Brethren who were protesting outside Rahul Gandhi's residence. I had even started the thread on it. If you want I can share it here. Your Good Poster Hurled abuses at them. Hence, he lost all respect for me. You can call me NaMo Fascist or whatever, I don't give hoot to it. :)

@Srinivas Your good poster has been banned for having multiple id. :p:

@Srinivas Why you silent? :o:
Good to know about the protests you people have done, all the best from my side :tup:
@Parul if a poster is hurting your political views, then countering him with your own set of views and eventually makim him agree to you views is one way.

And then there is another way of countering him through complaints, abuses and name calling.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom