What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Who are they ?? it was my quote !!

Doing ugly politics ? :|

You can't even write 'modi' properly, leave riots :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

i was defending my self, you started the dirty politics. It's always the feku bhakts......

He was spamming the threads & not engaging in constructive discussions. One cannot counter Spammer with our own set of views and make him agree to them. Period. Members ask him rational questions, he ran away from them or either replied by Spamming.

I (we) had solicited him several times, not to use unparliamentary form of language and hurt other religious belief. Moreover, none of us asked him not to support Congress Party, as he has every right to support them. There is a certain limit to everything & he crossed that limit. It was getting unacceptable for us to take his crap. Hence, we started returning favours to him.

Hey , Parul so much logical reasoning doesn't suite you.

Neat ho gaya yaar , thoda soda daal. :D

NaxalAAP is trending on twitter , I think being Naxal is better than being a Saffron Terrorist . All these BJP , VHP , Bajrang Dal , Hindu Sena , BSKS are spreading saffron terrorism . Plus RSS = Indian Taliban .

i was defending my self, you started the dirty politics. It's always the feku bhakts......
Let's do the dharna
45139551.jpg

He was spamming the threads & not engaging in constructive discussions. One cannot counter Spammer with our own set of views and make him agree to them. Period. Members ask him rational questions, he ran away from them or either replied by Spamming.

I (we) had solicited him several times, not to use unparliamentary form of language and hurt other religious belief. Moreover, none of us asked him not to support Congress Party, as he has every right to support them. There is a certain limit to everything & he crossed that limit. It was getting unacceptable for us to take his crap. Hence, we started returning favours to him.

I am not judging you. Some name calling and all are unnecessary.

Create four or five ids ,Spam threads with stupid and useless post (freedom of speech) When countered play victim card (targeted for being Muslim) ....
I countered almost every thing from BJP supporters, they went on calling me jehadi, muslim and more recently a Pakistani. :)

NaxalAAP is trending on twitter , I think being Naxal is better than being a Saffron Terrorist . All these BJP , VHP , Bajrang Dal , Hindu Sena , BSKS are spreading saffron terrorism . Plus RSS = Indian Taliban .

Hurrrrrr...

Chal bhag ja Pakistani

You won't be voting in our elections. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom