What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I countered almost every thing from BJP supporters, they went on calling me jehadi, muslim and more recently a Pakistani. :)
Arvind+Kejriwal++AAM+ADMI+PARTY+APP+Funny+pictures+meme+politics+election+pics+423.jpg

Scared feku bhakts?

mission 272+ would be failure, tum sirf media mein hi jeetogey ....we dont want another pakistan, are we?

Scared feku bhakts?

mission 272+ would be failure, tum sirf media mein hi jeetogey ....we dont want another pakistan, are we?

You are already in Pakistan and for present India we have paid in blood so no more Pakistan out of India. :cheesy:

If time comes we will pay it with even more blood but no more Pakistan as Pakistan already exists for U.

You are already in Pakistan and for present India we have paid in blood so no more Pakistan out of India. :cheesy:

If time comes we will pay it with even more blood but no more Pakistan as Pakistan already exists for U.
Iam in India. Poor attempt.

On the lighter note why Rahul Gandhi's house ??? Why not Sonia Gandhi ?? :woot:

Lazy ..... Yawn!!!

During Interview to Arnab Goswami, He admitted congress leaders involvement in 84 Genocide. Families of victims wanted to met him. That is why we protested outside his house. However, he didn't come to meet us, the moment we left the place he came to met street vendors association members.

I let that thread die, as it's not the right place to raise it. We've started Facebook Page on this and taking other steps to raise our voice. SGPC and SAD are supporting us on this. :)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom