What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No proof of dual ID is available nor does it exist. Any further insinuations will lead to the post being defined as trolling. Agree to disagree and avoid abuse as it is dealt with harshly(even though we try to provide leeway on it in politics and cricket).. there has to be a line drawn.

every one calm down....
even if he is bhai fakir.....let him be.....
nai rahne se mazza bhi nai aayega........this is what make the thread interesting....:partay::partay::partay:
:pleasantry:

i am apologizing right now maam
but ur actions are suspicious

but we can be wrong here also......if that is the case,then plz accept my apologies
i didnt abuse you,just asked one of the mods to cross check.....hope you dont mind[
/quote]
---------------
but we can be wrong here also......if that is the case,then plz accept my apologies
i didnt abuse you,just asked one of the mods to cross check.....hope you dont mind[

Bh9txwICcAAPZTz.jpg

Bh97XitCQAEbePZ.jpg

friggin AAPTARDs instigating riots.

Last edited:
Are u from Delhi = No.

He u ever visited BJP head Office = No

Do u know what ur talking = No

Is it the BJP office picture taken from outside the gate = Yes

Are these man BJP people = Yes 100%
BJP in Bihar is doomed as the cunning Paswan have got all the seats that have his caste votes but BJP will not benefit even a single seat with him. :flame:
Post by bhai zakir

Same type of CAPITALIZATION 'BJP' :enjoy::eek::eek::lol::lol:

AAPtards, first they ruined the capital and now planning on ruining the country.

AAP people just Put their inside Hornet's nest... :mad:

AAP workers would be Beaten across India now...

anyways Kejriball will get the media lime light which he wanted badly ... but BJP would ultimately get Bad name...:(

This is a start of new rivalry between BJP and AAP... :sniper:A a Battle of muscle power which AAP is destined to loose...

Bajrang Dal in Action soon... :yahoo:

Oh good yaar....whi Size 7 karna aur color change karna but this time to show something different - color is SAFFRON :lol:

BTW, tujhey pata kaise chal gya ki yahan MODS kaun kaun hai? abhi toh tu kal hi join hua hai ????

Chutiya kitney bhi account bana ley.....lekin Chutiya chutiya hi rehta hai :rofl:
Beta this type of personal attacks is not good main UP se hoon agar aukat pe a gaya to bagne ko zameen nahi milegi.

Back
Top Bottom