What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

she wants to vandalize bjp office with so much makeup WOW what anger (arre media pe acchi lagu naa)

Bh9tYkSCAAA0Q7i.jpg

BJP worker allegedly hurt by #AAP attack via @tajinderbagga pic.twitter.com/AyPRF1Ej7J

Arvind Gupta ‏@buzzindelhi 4m
Total anarchy happening outside BJP Office in a planned manner. See the incitement by AAP by sending these SMSes pic.twitter.com/0efAHTZWX2

I think BJP supporters should also reach BJP office under attack!! Lets teach these AAPtards a lesson!!

In Ullu ke pathon ko pura Parliament khali karke bhi de do to bhi Sarkar chalane ke bajaye sadkon pe aa jayenge. Yehi aukat hai inki!!

Ah the wonderful politics of ideology that AAP brings to Indian politics. What a fresh wave :lol:

Aam admi parting turning out to be a Goon admi party! Won't be surprised if they end up raising a militant wing to support their sinister ideology. Oh well... quite easy for them as maoits are only a shout away! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Enforcement directorate attaches Rs 863 crore worth assets of YSR chief Jagan Reddy
Take that... if it's not CBI, then it's ED! :lol:

Breaking new: Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal detained by the police in Gujarat

Angry Aam Aadmi Party members protests outside BJP headquarter aganist the undemocratic arrest and BJP members throwing stones and chair.

Both parties are involve in violent clash dozens of people get injured.

Breaking new: Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal detained by the police in Gujarat

Angry Aam Aadmi Party members protests outside BJP headquarter aganist the undemocratic arrest and BJP members throwing stones and chair.

Both parties are involve in violent clash dozens of people get injured.

Nobody was detained ,check my old posts Just hogwash tv drama :(

Even in a situation he was ,why to blame modi?? police is under CEC after announcement !

This is the image of BJP Head Office from where BJP members were throwing stone on AAP protesters.

Bh9rM2DCUAAhr71.jpg

Nobody was detained ,check my old posts Just hogwash tv drama :(

Even in a situation he was ,why to blame modi?? police is under CEC after announcement !

I just saw it on tv it clearly says kejriwal detained. as for the police do u really belive its under CEC on zee news BJP leader "Chaurasia" was saying that its congress which have failed to protect bjp office. So now delhi police does not comes under CEC and only gujarat police?

very nice reply by nalin

Headlines TodayVerified account ‏@HeadlinesToday
BJP calls AAP protest 'terror attacks', its leader Nalin Kohli demands probe against Ashutosh.

Superb !!!

ABP NewsVerified account ‏@abpnewstv
BJP to register case against Aam Aadmi Party for protesting outside party office in Delhi.

Another bjp supporters injured in attack by naxalites

Injured Upendra Pandy, BJYM worker at BJP hq pic.twitter.com/yfkkabUmQs

This is in response of asking if they have prior permissions. What do these mofos think they are? Are they above all the laws? Salon ki dhung se sutaayi honi chahiye..

Back
Top Bottom