What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is the image of BJP Head Office from where BJP members were throwing stone on AAP protesters.

Bh9rM2DCUAAhr71.jpg

I just saw it on tv it clearly says kejriwal detained. as for the police do u really belive its under CEC on zee news BJP leader "Chaurasia" was saying that its congress which have failed to protect bjp office. So now delhi police does not comes under CEC and only gujarat police?

Pic is of AAPtards pelting stones.

Did you get that Fuckeer ??

And stop spreading propaganda.

AAP workers are getting thrashed in lucknow .... Don't wear that topi and roam around now.

Are u from Delhi = No.

He u ever visited BJP head Office = No

Do u know what ur talking = No

Is it the BJP office picture taken from outside the gate = Yes

Are these man BJP people = Yes 100%

actually this particularly pic is from inside the compound of BJP office stone pelting took place from both side.

Are u from Delhi = No.

It's not as if there were no stone pelting wasn't done by the AAP members.

actually this particularly pic is from inside the compound of BJP office stone pelting took place from both side.

yes that is 100% correct but that guy "SwAggeR" have not visited or seen BJP office ever just defending everything just for the sake of it. And yes some AAP guys have also pelted stones.

yes that is 100% correct but that guy "SwAggeR" have not visited or seen BJP office ever just defending everything just for the sake of it. And yes some AAP guys have also pelted stones.
And it was started by Ashutosh who tried to break in the compound. So blaming everything on BJP holds no ground. AAP is in clear violation of MCC.

agaya CHUTIYE apni okat pey......(sorry don't mind, Chutiya isn't a gali according to our good member Bhai Zakir, i am sure you know him)......
I also saw that debate, & he din't said Congress but Delhi Police, also, let's get a lesson of model code of conduct............
This is the EC's model code of conduct:
Did kejriwal led a procession - YES
Did he gave prior info - NO
Also, YES, under model code of conduct Law & order comes under control of EC, so how is modi responsible?
& whe some try to barricade inside your primises, what will you do? Puja???
P.S. Chutiye, issse kam nhi chalega, whi photoshop pics pe aja varna koi paise nahi milenge............ :lol:

Why are u so angry and abusing?

Where are mods and admin?? @Web Master @Aeronaut @Oscar this member is calling abuses like (Chutiye, CHUTIYE, Chutiya)

Is this allowed in this forum?? You are requested to please take action and ban him.

Thanks

Are u from Delhi = No.

I have seen the media tweet in which that pic was posted and mind that , it read these are AAP people people pelting stones.

This is the image of BJP Head Office from where BJP members were throwing stone on AAP protesters.

Bh9rM2DCUAAhr71.jpg

I just saw it on tv it clearly says kejriwal detained. as for the police do u really belive its under CEC on zee news BJP leader "Chaurasia" was saying that its congress which have failed to protect bjp office. So now delhi police does not comes under CEC and only gujarat police?

AAPTARD Read this

ABP NewsVerified account ‏@abpnewstv
Patan SP tells ABP News that Kejriwal is being questioned to check if AAP has permission to hold a rally or not, he has not been detained.

Stone pelting was from both sides

Look how aaptards vandalize bjp office

Retweeted by Asamanya#Chaiwala4PM
ANI ‏@ANI_news 1h
Delhi: BJP office being vandalised pic.twitter.com/OL2CiPEz5j

LOOk how bjp supporter jumping wall to attack bjp office

Bh9qqGbCAAAlpK0.jpg

This is what your supporters did

Bh9yVDsCQAECFIw.jpg

you joined yesterday,how come you know the admins and mods

@Oscar sir.........looks like a banned member
plz check his IP address and Bhai Zakir's IP address
i smell something fishy here

Joined yesterday mean i have born yesterday or discovered defence.pk just yesterday? as for the ban i have not done anything wrong in any of my post. who is this bhai jakir ? Mods are here and they are free to investigate i have no problem but after mods don't faind anything wrong with my id or ip what will you do?

Will u apologize for rude behavior and personal attack? Why have not reported the member who have used abuses against me?

Why are u so angry and abusing?

Where are mods and admin?? @Web Master @Aeronaut @Oscar this member is calling abuses like (Chutiye, CHUTIYE, Chutiya)

Is this allowed in this forum?? You are requested to please take action and ban him.

Thanks
Few posts back you were wary of politics and said politics ne desh ka bedagark kar diya and now you started supporting AAP. Ye saare Aaptards yehi strategy apnate hein pehle saari political establishment ko gaali dete hein fir saamne aakar bolte hein mein hun AAP sabse paak saaf. Vote for AAP!!!

No one should vote for such deshdrohi party with top active naxals as its leaders!!

Joined yesterday mean i have born yesterday or discovered defence.pk just yesterday? as for the ban i have not done anything wrong in any of my post. who is this bhai jakir ? Mods are here and they are free to investigate i have no problem but after mods don't faind anything wrong with my id or ip what will you do?

Will u apologize for rude behavior and personal attack? Why have not reported the member who have used abuses against me?
i am apologizing right now maam
but ur actions are suspicious

the day you introduced yourself
someone called you uncle
you said,i am not uncle,may be bro

i checked your profile.....it said you are a female who is 66 years old

i dont have any personal grudge against you......neither anybody else present here
but it seems as if you are one of those members who was banned

the other guy is abusing him not you.....i can say this bcoz i have been seeing his posts from past 2 years.....

but we can be wrong here also......if that is the case,then plz accept my apologies
i didnt abuse you,just asked one of the mods to cross check.....hope you dont mind

Bhai Fakir... stop being a drama queen. Get on with your day job of poster chipkana!
@all
are we so sure he is bhai zakir..
if yes.. its mod right and responsibility to ban him

if he is not
then are we not unjust to this girl/guy called bharat mata ?

Back
Top Bottom