What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Frustration boiling over in AAP - Mr. Kejriwal your party has been taken over by the same power seekers whom you are trying to discredit. Please go back to Delhi instead and start interacting with the electorate there who trusted you so much and are feeling dejected. Forget the national scene for the time being. AAP's actions are giving rise to the thoughts of financing from Congress to create disruptions. :ashamed:

EXACT WORDS................NOW NO PROOF REQUIRED

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::cheesy::rofl:

Share these with Webmaster and Moderators, let him get permanently banned...:)

Frustration boiling over in AAP - Mr. Kejriwal your party has been taken over by the same power seekers whom you are trying to discredit. Please go back to Delhi instead and start interacting with the electorate there who trusted you so much and are feeling dejected. Forget the national scene for the time being. AAP's actions are giving rise to the thoughts of financing from Congress to create disruptions. :ashamed:

Share these with Webmaster and Moderators, let him get permanently banned...:)

Why ban a good poster for expressing his views ....... :)

You people are behaving like NaMo fascists here !!! :disagree:

Looks like AAP is using all the strategies to get attention in Gujarat.

Today we saw how responsible and humble BJP feku bhakts are....stone pelting, abusing, harassing women.....

Why ban a good poster for expressing his views ....... :)

You people are behaving like NaMo fascists here !!! :disagree:

Looks like AAP is using all the strategies to get attention in Gujarat.

There is a way to express his/her ways in the civilized manner which is not the forte of the Good Poster. To seek justice for 84 genocide, I along with my family members joined the fellow Sikh Brethren who were protesting outside Rahul Gandhi's residence. I had even started the thread on it. If you want I can share it here. Your Good Poster Hurled abuses at them. Hence, he lost all respect for me. You can call me NaMo Fascist or whatever, I don't give hoot to it. :)

@Srinivas Your good poster has been banned for having multiple id. :p:

@Srinivas Why you silent? :o:

Last edited:
Stop posting those tweets, if u have a recent tweet of gujarati muslim supporting modi....i would take it.....

and I hate BJPian......feku bhakts just provoking AAP members...shame on you guys

Why should I stop posting recent tweets .

Shame on you Fakir for siding with Kashmiri jehadies.

AAP violeted Model code of conduct by doing stone pelting on BJP HQ

Back
Top Bottom