What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Thread reported... 5th discussion :hitwall:

This thread is atualli more to warn people not to take women friends to modi rally....don't you think it's important public message? What if innocent PDF members end up in reallies with women friends to cheer modi?? Don't we have a responsibility for them bro??? 

Lol Shall I put video of Manu Singhvi to show the world what congress is upto :P ?

This is equal to modi using his entire police force to stalk for him?

This thread is atualli more to warn people not to take women friends to modi rally....don't you think it's important public message? What if innocent PDF members end up in reallies with women friends to cheer modi?? Don't we have a responsibility for them bro???

Congrats for trolling...welcome to my ignore list ...
Indian Members ... Just put them on Ignore list

:lol: watch how Sheila Dikshit is pleading with the public... really funny :lol:

And Modijis Rally ...

1459974_566700296717259_1508727881_n.jpg

oops I merged a wrong thread by mistake

Apologies guys

Congrats for trolling...welcome to my ignore list ...
Indian Members ... Just put them on Ignore list

Why man? If I was not a close friend, would I have taken the effort?:fie: 
Mr "Guynextdoor2 A.K.A "Katter Congresi"Who are you too judge that Let People Judge that Actually you are People who Doesn,t Have Any ideology You yourself never contributed in the Rise of country for You What you know abt Modi Life He Never have any personal agenda like you people he sacrifice his whole life for the society he never make his own family just living bachelor like following path of his ideal Vivekananda people like you don,t have guts or audacity to make sacrifice like him you just sit in your big homes and just change Tv channels and condemn any one who try too make change in society Do you really believe their is any 'Politician rather then Modi who have More capable then modi too take country into right direction Can you take responsibility on your shoulder If not Shut the
**** Up.You don,t posses character like Narendra Modi Search your soul first Mr YOU will get it if u really search it which i Believe u will still not because of your "political fanaticism".

:lol::rofl::rofl::lol: Vivekananda never stalked women. hell he was perfect brahmachari:lol: Goddamn Noob

This move is going to backfire in very serious manner for Congress.. BJP is planning to respond in kind..
Next few weeks will be interesting..very interesting...

Coming on the leaking the tape. I think its again a very poor judgement of timing on part of Congress. They gave BJP plenty of time to debunk this and launch a counter attack. More appropriate time would have been March-April.. But Congress ( or, atleast a part of it ) seems to be trying to loose the next coming election..

This move is going to backfire in very serious manner for Congress.. BJP is planning to respond in kind..
Next few weeks will be interesting..very interesting...

Coming on the leaking the tape. I think its again a very poor judgement of timing on part of Congress. They gave BJP plenty of time to debunk this and launch a counter attack. More appropriate time would have been March-April.. But Congress ( or, atleast a part of it ) seems to be trying to loose the next coming election..

Jha sahib, you think this is just some 'move'? Many ppl think that cooking stuff up against your adversary is a way to get them, not true. BEST way to get them is to get something they really have done and Modi truly did it. Lemme tell you something else, if BJP has decided not to deny it, then that means Congress has a bigger secret they've not left out. I have a felling we can guess what it is. I think Modi is on his way out.

Why man? If I was not a close friend, would I have taken the effort?:fie: 

:lol::rofl::rofl::lol: Vivekananda never stalked women. hell he was perfect brahmachari:lol: Goddamn Noob
w
hahhahha never born on that how would u know that by seeing how fanatic you are i think you will believe your father stalked someone if congress paid media said is So Katter congressi are fanatic parasite you are:guns::guns::argh::argh::argh::chilli::chilli::chilli::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: 
w
hahhahha never born on that how would u know that by seeing how fanatic you are i think you will believe your father stalked someone if congress paid media said is So Katter congressi are fanatic parasite you are:guns::guns::argh::argh::argh::chilli::chilli::chilli::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

lol.. despite this sleazy effort by Congressis, Rahul Gandhi is still being repelled by the people & Modi is getting more & more popular among the masses. While Modi managed to draw a crowd of over 3.5K in Bangalore... meanwhile in Delhi fate of Rahul Gandhi has reached new low. Just watch this desperate begging by Sheila Dikshit...

People planning to go Modi rally- please don't take your women friends etc. with you- Sure you can go ahead and crowd to show your support, but you don't wanna take the risk of him actually 'noticing' your women friends. He might start putting his IG in-charge of stalking them, you may find it difficult to vote for him after that.

The mental bankruptcy is finally showing up, this is a very pathetic line of trolling. Be careful it might bite you in the a$$..

lol.. despite this sleazy effort by Congressis, Rahul Gandhi is still being repelled by the people & Modi is getting more & more popular among the masses. While Modi managed to draw a crowd of over 3.5K in Bangalore... meanwhile in Delhi fate of Rahul Gandhi has reached new low. Just watch this desperate begging by Sheila Dikshit...

And yet, not one senior BJP leader- Sushma swaraj, Advani, Jaitley, Joshi- came to defend 'popular leader' Modi while the media has besieged him. Only ones trying to defend him are the sokes-stooges Meenakhi Lekhi and Nirmala. What's the point in drawing a crowd if your own party has decided to abandon you.

Jha sahib, you think this is just some 'move'? Many ppl think that cooking stuff up against your adversary is a way to get them, not true. BEST way to get them is to get something they really have done and Modi truly did it. Lemme tell you something else, if BJP has decided not to deny it, then that means Congress has a bigger secret they've not left out. I have a felling we can guess what it is. I think Modi is on his way out.

Of course he has done it. Thats obvious and thats why BJP is not denying it. The problem with the leak is that Congress is not asking the real questions ( or, probably they dont have any ) to put BJP in a spot. If Congress keeps sending its mahila morcha to plead for women's right, BJP will have a field day displaying Sheila Dikshit's famous comment. Not to forget that the girl in question is said to be happily married. Just imagine the plight if the girl comes out ( with full rona dhona ) that this leak has made her life difficult and she was in know of the surveillance . What will be Congress's response..?

Now come to the use of ATS for surveillance. I think, this is something Congress should have been pressing for.

Congress has given BJP too much time to launch a legal offensive also. The matter is in court i presume. How did the tape get leaked to (supposedly ) anti-BJP websites from CBI is another angle which BJP will pursue. This further will solidify the perception that Congress is using CBI to malign Modi. And a party which tries to malign another person by using state machinery is not judged favourably by voters.

Back
Top Bottom