What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ams-121x300.gif

Politicians and Sex Scandals: Abhishek Manu Singhvi resigned as t...

This move is going to backfire in very serious manner for Congress.. BJP is planning to respond in kind..
Next few weeks will be interesting..very interesting...

Coming on the leaking the tape. I think its again a very poor judgement of timing on part of Congress. They gave BJP plenty of time to debunk this and launch a counter attack. More appropriate time would have been March-April.. But Congress ( or, atleast a part of it ) seems to be trying to loose the next coming election..

Its the desperation showing , Congress is in PANIC mode and is making mistakes

Of course he has done it. Thats obvious and thats why BJP is not denying it. The problem with the leak is that Congress is not asking the real questions ( or, probably they dont have any ) to put BJP in a spot. If Congress keeps sending its mahila morcha to plead for women's right, BJP will have a field day displaying Sheila Dikshit's famous comment. Not to forget that the girl in question is said to be happily married. Just imagine the plight if the girl comes out ( with full rona dhona ) that this leak has made her life difficult and she was in know of the surveillance . What will be Congress's response..?

Now come to the use of ATS for surveillance. I think, this is something Congress should have been pressing for.

Congress has given BJP too much time to launch a legal offensive also. The matter is in court i presume. How did the tape get leaked to (supposedly ) anti-BJP websites from CBI is another angle which BJP will pursue. This further will solidify the perception that Congress is using CBI to malign Modi. And a party which tries to malign another person by using state machinery is not judged favourably by voters.

Arrey Jha sahib, when has doing something been related to denying or not denying it? BJP could have denied it anyway- and elections being so nea any legal action would anyways be years off. You know what I think? I suspect that CD rumor might be true. That's why BJP is not denying anything (Congress being scumbags will put that out). I think the tactic congress is gonna use is say, we will keep it till here if modi is removed as prime ministerial candidate. Anything above that and congress will be accused of vendetta politics.

And yet, not one senior BJP leader- Sushma swaraj, Advani, Jaitley, Joshi- came to defend 'popular leader' Modi while the media has besieged him. Only ones trying to defend him are the sokes-stooges Meenakhi Lekhi and Nirmala. What's the point in drawing a crowd if your own party has decided to abandon you.

lol.. you never cease to amuse me. Just 'cause Congressis want to live in a fantasy land.. doesn't mean everyone else would want to. You & rest of congressis can keep fantasizing about this tape for rest of your life, if you want.

Meanwhile in Delhi...

images
remen
cartoon-ams-1.jpg
ber him

Abhishek Singhvi has affairs because women find him attractive- he doesn't have to stalk women and get their lovers thrown into jail to bed them. Watch and learn boys, this is how a SEXUAL TYRANNASOUR behaves.

[quote="akand bharat, post: 4952028, member: remember him[/quote]
Man I just can't stop laughing when ever I see him on the debates.

Lol you might end up reporting me to the mods, although I don't give a fcuk about it but still you being an Indian I would let it slide. Chill and have a decent discussion.

You started t man, main to sirf tippani de raha tha :lol:

Arrey Jha sahib, when has doing something been related to denying or not denying it? BJP could have denied it anyway- and elections being so nea any legal action would anyways be years off. You know what I think? I suspect that CD rumor might be true. That's why BJP is not denying anything (Congress being scumbags will put that out). I think the tactic congress is gonna use is say, we will keep it till here if modi is removed as prime ministerial candidate. Anything above that and congress will be accused of vendetta politics.

If CD rumour is true and Congress is having it then they should wait for atleast two more months. This could have been much better choreographed . Anyway if CD war starts, a lot of leaders from both sides will have to bite the dust. I dont think any party is ready for that.. i hope sanity prevails and this episode is given a quite burial which it deserves.

If CD rumour is true and Congress is having it then they should wait for atleast two more months. This could have been much better choreographed . Anyway if CD war starts, a lot of leaders from both sides will have to bite the dust. I dont think any party is ready for that.. i hope sanity prevails and this episode is given a quite burial which it deserves.

I'm not keen on CD wars either, especially if it is 'consensual'. But using an entire police force to stalk a woman to get her...that should be punished. I think modi should go on this one.

Back
Top Bottom