What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Feku reaction on this sleaze is that congress is jealous of his popularity, what he did in riots in gujarat and how he goes personal against his opponents, he forgets all this very easily while blaming others

Sins committed in past comes to haunt you in future

I think this is a social service message. I request the thread title to be changed to 'Protect Indian Mothers and daughters Campaign'. It' so easy three steps:

a) Don't take women to Modi Rallies
b) Women to wear Burkhas on other occasions when they might meet Modi
c) Women to put only pictures of disfigured invalids on facebook to prevent unwarranted ateention from modi

With these 3 steps you can secure yourself against Modi and IG in-charge of pimping for CM!!! it's so simple!!!

Very Good move!! But why stop with Lata Mangeshkar alone? Now Congress should start contacting other recipients of the Bharat Ratna and the Padma awards and ask their political affiliations. Those not swearing allegiance to the Congress should immediately be stripped of their awards. In case the recipient of the award is deceased, they should check the next of kin. Even a lotus flower in the flowervase should be considered allegiance to BJP. :laugh:

Oh man!!! Lata Mangeshkar is a woman! He safe is she now that Modi has 'noticed' her

The Mumbai Congress chief Janardan Chandurkar wants legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar's stripped of her Bharat Ratna after her public endorsement of Narendra Modi's candidature for India's next prime ministership.

"Lata Mangeshkar's Bharat Ratna should be taken away as she has endorsed Narendra Modi. We should take back the Padma awards of all those who support Narendra Modi," Mr Chandurkar said, without naming any Padma awardee.

"Narendrabhai is like my brother. All of us want to see him become the Prime Minister. On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, I hope our wishes would come true," Ms Mangeshkar had said earlier this month at a function in Pune after the BJP's prime ministerial candidate inaugurated a hospital named after the singer's father, Deenanath Mangeshkar.

The 84-year-old singer was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 2001.

The BJP has reacted strongly to Mr Chandurkar's statement. "Do Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi endorse this demand? If Chandurkar's demand is genuine, then why is the Congress asking Sachin Tendulkar to campaign for their party. This shows the Congress's double standards," Maharashtra BJP president Devendra Fadnavis told NDTV.

In July this year, the BJP's Rajya Sabha MP Chandan Mitra had demanded that Nobel laureate Amartya Sen be stripped of his Bharat Ratna for saying that he would not like to see Mr Modi as the country's next Prime Minister.

The Congress had shot back, asking the BJP to explain if it thought the Bharat Ratna was like a "ceiling fan that comes with a seven-year warranty."

Mumbai Congress chief wants singer Lata Mangeshkar stripped of Bharat Ratna for praising Narendra Modi | NDTV.com

I cannot decide whether this is a reflection of how brain-dead the said congress chief is or how little our "leaders" think of us that they freely spew such dribble in public without any thought of repercussion or censure (perhaps they have truly armored themselves with our pusillanimous lassitude in such matters). Oh well, at least I can safely assert that this gentleman, and I use that term loosely here, has all the wit and tact of a doormat.

People planning to go Modi rally- please don't take your women friends etc. with you- Sure you can go ahead and crowd to show your support, but you don't wanna take the risk of him actually 'noticing' your women friends. He might start putting his IG in-charge of stalking them, you may find it difficult to vote for him after that. Let there be a rule in MODI RALLIES from now AND POSTERS WITH DISCLAIMER- ONLY MEN ALLOWED. BRNG WOMEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!:big_boss::blink:

Amit Shah snooping allegation: Congress attacks Modi, seeks SC probe | Firstpost
Mr "Guynextdoor2 A.K.A "Katter Congresi"Who are you too judge that Let People Judge that Actually you are People who Doesn,t Have Any ideology You yourself never contributed in the Rise of country for You What you know abt Modi Life He Never have any personal agenda like you people he sacrifice his whole life for the society he never make his own family just living bachelor like following path of his ideal Vivekananda people like you don,t have guts or audacity to make sacrifice like him you just sit in your big homes and just change Tv channels and condemn any one who try too make change in society Do you really believe their is any 'Politician rather then Modi who have More capable then modi too take country into right direction Can you take responsibility on your shoulder If not Shut the
**** Up.You don,t posses character like Narendra Modi Search your soul first Mr YOU will get it if u really search it which i Believe u will still not because of your "political fanaticism".

Back
Top Bottom