What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You can instal that fear in assembly ,we will support you :|

let's think about nation than party preferences,aap cannot win 100+ to be in power,its seats will come from bjp winnable areas ,hence the damage will be bjp.

you can send your comrades in assembly,i will support them online too ,but not in national polls.

We have seen it taking support from cong ,it will take from cong or give to 3rd ,4th front,don't let that bullshit happen .

i dont think Punjab will last till assembly elections...............lol

That's bad... hope it lasts for atleast 50 days after swaraj :partay:

meh...............we can soon see bomb blast in punjab again if condition didnt improve..........i hope u wont like to see that kinda swaraj ......last time it got golden temple destroyed and a PM killed along with riots and wide spread human rights violation

:partay:funding cant be problem ..............half of punjabis live outside india

i dont think Punjab will last till assembly elections...............lol

Don't be so despondent. Punjab will not only last but will flourish. The drug malaise will have to be tackled on a national level. Lot of things need to set to be right for that. Reason we are supporting a man of action than words. Support Modi.

Don't be so despondent. Punjab will not only last but will flourish. The drug malaise will have to be tackled on a national level. Lot of things need to set to be right for that. Reason we are supporting a man of action than words. Support Modi.

mr. Modi is in bed with badals..............how can h be trusted to take action against them???

lol.............he didnt even made a comment on any issue of punjab...................and u believe he will solve ...............

meh...............we can soon see bomb blast in punjab again if condition didnt improve..........i hope u wont like to see that kinda swaraj ......last time it got golden temple destroyed and a PM killed along with riots and wide spread human rights violation

:partay:funding cant be problem ..............half of punjabis live outside india

Funding wasn't a problem anyways,you already have my Swiss number with ambanis money :D

Funding wasn't a problem anyways,you already have my Swiss number with ambanis money :D
on that note...............i am thinking of donating money to AAP this year ......rather then some NGO

my grandpaa will be upset as he is a Akali himself ....lol

mr. Modi is in bed with badals..............how can h be trusted to take action against them???

lol.............he didnt even made a comment on any issue of punjab...................and u believe he will solve ...............

He has many many obstacles placed in front of him. He has crossed them all one by one. Drugs are not the only issues haunting Punjab and the rest of the country. There are many many problems.

He needs allies to make it to Delhi. Once he is in power Akalis support wont matter as much, other parties will come to support the govt. So he will have a free hand to deal with Punjab.

Ok answer me !!

Has kejriwal ever countered bhushan over(party line doesnt matter) kashmir and hindu terrorism in kashmir remarks?
Has kejriwal ever countered kamal mitra chinoy over his comment on osama and sepratists?
Has kejriwal ever countered aruna roy or any other hateful ngo thugs ?

Leave these has he ever countered sonia directly or her spendings ? NO !!!

How can you trust him but not modi who openly says drugs from pakistan is a problem and will be countered ??

He has many many obstacles placed in front of him. He has crossed them all one by one. Drugs are not the only issues haunting Punjab and the rest of the country. There are many many problems.

He needs allies to make it to Delhi. Once he is in power Akalis support wont matter as much, other parties will come to support the govt. So he will have a free hand to deal with Punjab.

and u believe that?..........dont sound so convincing to me

BJP is sinking ship in Himanchal Pradesh

BJP's tallest leader and Kangra BJP MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

Kangra MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

BJP MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP. He is MP from Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. #AAP. Reports @pandeypoonamNBT : NBTDilli

Kangra MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP - Hindustan Times

What sardar patel or gandhi or ambedkar or netaji subash chandra bose or bhagat singh or chandrashekar azad or maulana azad got for doing their bit for their country??

Usse party se nishkasit kiye hue 2-3 saal ho chuke hain bhai sahab
Kangra se Shanta Kumar ji chunav lad rahe hain iss baar
Himachal walo ke fav leader hain Shanta ji

and u believe that?..........dont sound so convincing to me

Of course I believe it. Dr. Swamy was asked why he considers Mullayam Singh his friend when he is so corrupt and backstabber. Dr. Swamy said show me who is not corrupt in Delhi. You have to work with what you got. By taking an extreme rigid stance nothing will get solved, only people stop being relevant that way.

Back
Top Bottom