What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

RJD splitting up is good news for BJP in Loksabha elections. This also shows that Nitish is getting desperate. He has been telling people everywhere that if his party does not win seats in LS , his government wont be able to survive. Very interesting days for Bihar.

There are only two choices UPA(congress aap sp bsp tmc rjd etc) or NDA (BJP+),choice is yours .

RJD splitting up is good news for BJP in Loksabha elections. This also shows that Nitish is getting desperate. He has been telling people everywhere that if his party does not win seats in LS , his government wont be able to survive. Very interesting days for Bihar.

Yadav's hate nitish ,the more weaker laloo is ,the more yadav votes bjp will get.

To all aam congress party alliance followers, you have lost the plot PERIOD :enjoy:

Personal attacks , looks that hurt you REALLY hard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya you follow no one except paltu khujli and he is an ideology(don't tell me you follow that khap manifesto:P)

By The Way my Swiss account number is 984299uoidju76r943 :-)

he is still a better human being then modi.

hypocrisy of modi -

he will talk about dynasty politics of congress.............but not about dynasty politics in NDA.

hypocrisy of modi -

he will talk about dynasty politics of congress.............but not about dynasty politics in NDA.
Modi's unborn son will be the next Prime Minister of India :sarcastic:
images

"Ekbar aur bacchon ki kasam khake bolta hoon, na samarthan dangey na lengay"

Last edited:

hypocrisy of modi -

Let me tell you what mr khujli said during elections "don't look at bad candidates,look who is going to be CM" :D

Mufflerwal should be last person on earth to talk about hypocrisy,he has changed almost all of his statements:(

I can show you plenty of uturn,dikhaun?

lets not support UPA allies like khapists

Vote 4 India ,Vote 4 Modi,Vote 4 Development ,Vote for Growth :-)

Let me tell you what mr khujli said during elections "don't look at bad candidates,look who is going to be CM" :D

Mufflerwal should be last person on earth to talk about hypocrisy,he has changed almost all of his statements:(

I can show you plenty of uturn,dikhaun?

lets not support UPA allies like khapists

Vote 4 India ,Vote 4 Modi,Vote 4 Development ,Vote for Growth :-)

tell modi to stop being allies with badals.............i will happily favour him as PM.

tell modi to stop being allies with badals.............i will happily favour him as PM.

Tell kejri to remove prashant bhushan and yogi , i will support him .

I'mean what kind of logic is that? though i have the opinion that cong is better in punjab than akali's (outsider from MP) .:-)

Tell kejri to remove bhooshan and yogi , i will support him .

I'mean what kind of logic is that? though i have the opinion that cong is better in punjab than akali's (outsider from MP) .:-)

nah both cong and akalis are same...........bro......akali ministers smuggle drugs in punjab and police chief dont even want to investigate even when ED has called ministers for questioning.

Sidhu questioned gunda raaj in punjab and even sat on Dharna against his own govt. and as a result he wont be given ticket.
police officers of ranks of AIG getting beaten up by akalis.........badal ji forcing bussiness to flew from punjab........no development .......going back to stone age soon..........

there is no option in punjab except AAP if punjab has to survive ........otherwise its not far that punjab turns into somalia

nah both cong and akalis are same...........bro......akali ministers smuggle drugs in punjab and police chief dont even want to investigate even when ED has called ministers for questioning.

Sidhu questioned gunda raaj in punjab and even sat on Dharna against his own govt. and as a result he wont be given ticket.
police officers of ranks of AIG getting beaten up by akalis.........badal ji forcing bussiness to flew from punjab........no development .......going back to stone age soon..........

there is no option in punjab except AAP if punjab has to survive ........otherwise its not far that punjab turns into somalia

Sure support them in Assembly in large numbers,what is the need in loksabha? :-)

What is that new initiative progressive punjab,one window operation for businessman?

You should vote for AAP in the state elections there then.

The general elections is to elect a central government and it's leader. NaMo is the only real option.

Back
Top Bottom