What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ok answer me !!

Has kejriwal ever countered bhushan over(party line doesnt matter) kashmir and hindu terrorism in kashmir remarks?
Has kejriwal ever countered kamal mitra chinoy over his comment on osama and sepratists?
Has kejriwal ever countered aruna roy or any other hateful ngo thugs ?

Leave these has he ever countered sonia directly or her spendings ? NO !!!

How can you trust him but not modi who openly says drugs from pakistan is a problem and will be countered ??

well u shall see party sight .......they said they dont endorse bhusan thinking.
i have no idea about who is mita roy etc.........

my focus is only survival of punjab...............i have spent my childhood under guns.............and dont want my next generation to do so.

if statements are measure of loyality to country then badal should be tried for treason ....lol

he made many anti national statements against India

1546363_711229552254910_543855676_n.jpg
NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The UPA government on Monday admitted before the Supreme Court that the NDA regime, in five years, constructed nearly half the total length of national highways laid during the last 32 years.

In an interesting affidavit filed before the apex court, the Centre said the length of national highways in the country was 29,023 km in 1980, which expanded to 76,818 km by the end of 2012. This means 47,795 km of national highways was added by successive governments in 32 years.

However, the affidavit revealed that during 1997-2002 (ninth five-year plan), when the NDA was in power, 23,814 km of national highways was added to the existing NH network, or nearly 50% of the total length of national highways constructed in three decades. This remains the largest construction of national highways during any five-year period since independence.

In fact, during the nearly 10-year rule of the UPA government, the total length of national highways laid was much less - nearly 16,000 km, the affidavit said.

During 2012-2017, nearly 3,000 km of additional national highways was proposed to be built but the government decided to de-notify 530 km of national highways in Madhya Pradesh and 627 km in Gujarat.

The affidavit came on a PIL filed by Sanjay Kulshresta, who sought several directions from the apex court to make highways safe for motorists including making available expeditious medical help to accident victims.

India has a total road network of 46.90 lakh km with a road density of 1.43 km per square km. While national highways account for 79,116 km, state highways make up 1,55,716 km and the remaining 44.55 lakh km is classified as 'other roads'.

"National highways comprise only 1.7% of total road network but carry about 40% of road traffic," the Centre said.

The petitioner had prayed for modernization of road infrastructure and traffic reforms to counter congestion. He had said rapid rise in personal diesel and petrol vehicles had nullified the effect of the Supreme Court directed conversion of all public transport in the city into CNG fuel.

The petitioner had also sought a direction to the government to phase out very old vehicles, which were not road worthy and emitted noxious air. But the Centre said though it was empowered to fix age for phasing out of vehicles, it had not taken measures under the legislation.

"Even though the central government is empowered to fix age limit of vehicles under Section 59 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, no policy decision has been taken (in this regard) by the central government," it said.

It said every vehicle owner has to prove road worthiness at the time of renewal of registration certificate from authorized testing centres. "Only those vehicles can ply on Indian roads as long as they satisfy the prescribed norms and standards mentioned in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules," the affidavit said.

well u shall see party sight .......they said they dont endorse bhusan thinking.
i have no idea about who is mita roy etc.........

my focus is only survival of punjab...............i have spent my childhood under guns.............and dont want my next generation to do so.

if statements are measure of loyality to country then badal should be tried for treason ....lol

he made many anti national statements against India

Did you read my Question ? :D
...... over(party line doesnt matter) kashmir and.....

I don;t care BS party line ,almost all anti india forces are joining aap ,what signal does that send to common person like me?

Sure you are worried about punjab .....So am I about my beloved nation 8-)

PEACE:smitten:

and u believe that?..........dont sound so convincing to me

Because it was not from kejri sir's coughing throat ......After all he didn't swear on his children(which he doesnt have) too :rofl:

Last edited:
300+ former congress members led by Ishrat Hussain joined the BJP at Kamlam Chandigarh.

BhOQOQFCQAA8Y-U.jpg:large

Former RAW chief Sanjay Tripathi likely to join BJP

Former R&AW chief Sanjeev Tripathi is set to join the BJP in the next few days. Sources said he has been in talks to join the party over the last few weeks. This will be the first time a chief of India's external intelligence agency, raised in 1968, has entered politics. "Yes, some talks are on, but it's too early to say anything," Tripathi told India Today.

A 1972 batch IPS officer from the UP cadre, Tripathi was permanently absorbed into the Research Analysis Service that provides the officer cadre for the agency. He was chief of the service between December 2010 and December 2012.
He is the son-in-law of GS Bajpai who was RAW chief between 1989 and 1991. Earlier, former home secretary RK Singh has also joined the BJP.

Former RAW chief Sanjeev Tripathi likely to join BJP : North, News - India Today

Why not? No body is above law and now the investigation is going on against him. Good if he is proven guilty, caught and send to the jail. There is no place for such criminals in the polity but the matter of the fact is few such people will remain in existence whether you vote for one party or other. It is up to the people to try bringing everyone's attention towards such issues. People like Sashi kant if he is really serious should be supported in his fight.

Last edited:
In attendance, Rahul led party in Lok Sabha — from the bottom

rahulgandhim4.jpg

Data also shows Rahul participated in just two debates during the entire term of this Lok Sabha. (PTI)
SUMMARY

Data from PRS Legislative Research shows Rahul had an attendance of just 42 per cent, much below the national average of 76 per cent.

For more than half of sittings in Lok Sabha,Sonia and Rahul absent

Rahul Gandhi, the vice-president of the Congress and the party’s face in the 2014 general elections, was the party’s worst performer and among the bottom 30 MPs across all parties when it came to attendance in the 545-member Lok Sabha.

Data from PRS Legislative Research until February 17 shows Rahul had an attendance of just 42 per cent, much below the national average of 76 per cent. MPs from Uttar Pradesh, the state Rahul represents, had a higher attendance average of 80 per cent.

The data also shows Rahul participated in just two debates during the entire term of this Lok Sabha, asked no questions and brought in no private member Bills. Rahul’s interventions in this Lok Sabha include one on the Lokpal Bill.

There was no response from his office until the time of going to press to an email sent by The Indian Express seeking comment on his attendance.

The national average for full-term MPs for the number of questions asked was 297, and 0.8 for private member Bills, the PRS data said.

The data excludes ministers since they are not required to sign the attendance register and are deemed as representing the government.

Some MPs with attendance lower than Rahul include DMK leaders A Raja, M K Alagiri, D Napoleon; the Samajwadi Party’s Dimple Yadav; TMC’s Mohan Jatua, Sisir Adhikari and Kabir Suman, JMM’s Shibu Soren, BJP’s Baliram Kashyap, D V Sadanand Gowda and Vitthalbhai Hansrajbhai, among others.

Among MPs below the age of 45, Rahul’s attendance is only the sixth from the bottom.

The data, on the other hand, shows D K Suresh, K P Dhanapalan, Pratibha Singh and Ramesh Kumar from the Congress have recorded 100 per cent attendance.

Rahul is co-chairman of his party’s campaign committee for the Lok Sabha polls along with his mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, and is leading the party in the forthcoming polls.

The 15th Lok Sabha, which was in session for the last time Friday, has been the least productive since 1962, with productivity defined as the number of hours it met of the number of hours it was required to meet

In attendance, Rahul led party in Lok Sabha — from the bottom | The Indian Express | Page 99

1794794_409524015858212_1225315648_n.jpg

मोदीजी के कारनामों से बनी हमारी नयी वर्णमाला
Mr. Modi has written his own new ABCD of scams! The ‘vibrant’ list exposes the ugly truth behind the paid, projected and over-hyped Gujarat Model. And here we must confess, be it scam or corruption or hog wash, Modi has successfully made Gujarat a perfect role-model!
To Be Continued...

Back
Top Bottom