What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Actually no. I do have faith in Parikkar. I have great faith kejriwal too. Both congress and BJP have proved themselves corrupt. You can't ask me to look at a party that has only used corruption as an issue for electoral gains and further do seriously retarded things to ensure their power base last for long and expect me to support them, especially when a goon like modi is leading the charge. If they had put a man like Parikkar in charge I would have known that at least the top guy is clean and choose to teach congress a lesson by supporting him. And what choice do I get? The goon intimidates the party to become prime ministerial candidate and imposes himself on us. Nice going with 'clean politics'. And we have problems with AAP who don't have half the controversies the goon has around him.

I guess the "goon" also intimidates people to vote for him :crazy: I wouldn't be surprised if that's the argument congressis will come up with if and when Modi comes to power :lol:

I guess the "goon" also intimidates people to vote for him :crazy: I wouldn't be surprised if that's the argument congressis will come up with if and when Modi comes to power :lol:
Yup...Modi masked officials will be conducting election duties. :lol:

@Guynextdoor

See, we have to choose the best suited from among the probable ones or NOTA is also one option available now to register our displeasure with candidates . Weak fragmented government is not in India's interest.

AAP is ignored because they are harbouring older parties' corrupt discards , anti-nationalits and many celebrities (not good for politics and never known for providing good governance) and that is enough reason for any patriotic Indian to not to vote for AAP. On top of that they messed big time in Delhi, they can't be trusted to run the country. They have no governance skills and neither do they have any prior experience of even 50 days.

Yup...Modi masked officials will be conducting election duties. :lol:

I don't know how can anybody impose himself on electorate in democracy without booth capturing or fixing match with EC. :lol:

Last edited:
Every good drama needs a few sub-plots whirling through the mainframe. The most captivating within our current political theatre is surely the joust that P Chidambaram has begun with Narendra Modi. On surface level, it is not much more than a claim for primacy between a politician who inherited wealth, English and Harvard as a birthright, and the outsider who learnt life’s lessons in a teashop. But no story-within-a-story is worth the price of admission if it is limited to the obvious. We can never be sure what transpires within the recesses of the mind, let alone the heart. But one wonders if Chidambaram is also signalling, with his jibes and jabs, to his own party that he would have done a far better job than Rahul Gandhi if he had been made Congress candidate for prime minister. If Chidambaram does believe this, he is right. He, and indeed at least three other Congress leaders, would have ensured that Congress did not fade away mid-journey . Others have internalized the angst of legitimate ambition denied ; Chidambaram has gone vocal. Nothing is more compelling evidence than his extraordinary statement that he is “not unhappy” at Jayalalithaa’s desire to release Rajiv Gandhi’s assassins. Chidambaram was among those for whom Rajiv’s tragic death was a personal, in addition to being a national, loss. He has suddenly put some distance from emotional bonds with the ruling Nehru-Gandhi family. There were at least three occasions on which Congress could have signalled that the family was only part of the Congress rather than the whole of it. The first was the Presidential election of 2012. If Dr Manmohan Singh had been shifted upstairs to Rashtrapati Bhavan and Pranab Mukherjee made PM, Congress would have been in play in the general election of 2014. Mukherjee was the opponent that BJP feared most. He had experience, articulation, party commitment and would have been able to retain as well as bring in allies. The second person on BJP’s worry list was Meira Kumar. She would have energized the traditional Congress base by restoring its lost links with the Dalit voter. Her pedigree is classy and classic; her father Jagjivan Ram, a veteran of the freedom movement, and defence minister during the Bangladesh war, always believed that he was best suited to become PM. Both Congress and Opposition denied him this office. Meira Kumar has history in her profile. Her personal temperament would also have been a major asset, for she is accommodating rather than confrontational ; any personal attack on her would have boomeranged . No one in Congress dared mention her name. Congress had a final opportunity after December’s Assembly election results, when it had become obvious even to diehard loyalists that Rahul Gandhi was the weakest link in the Congress leadership chain. With Sheila Dikshit having lost Delhi, Meira Kumar and Chidambaram were the only credible claimants still standing. But Mrs Sonia Gandhi put the fate of Congress in the trust of genes instead of ability. Congress is consequently facing not one but two potential calamities. Its leaders, like England’s King Canute, sit on the shore and order the Modi wave to recede; and the waters remain disobedient. The second is an internal earthquake within the party as a generation gloomily contemplates what will be, in effect, its last election. This is, broadly, the age-group of Mrs Sonia Gandhi, plus or minus a few years on either side. Even if a few of them return to the House, they will not return to power. Rahul Gandhi will reshape Congress in his own style. This is as it should be. He has already begun to blood a fresh set of people in his own age bandwidth for the tough years ahead. Digvijay Singh might want to believe that he will continue as mentor , but soon enough it is Digvijay’s son who will step out and step up. The same could be said of Chidambaram’s son, of course, but a son’s future is scant consolation for a father whose political hormones are still in search of ambition’s destination. Age is relative. What options do Congress leaders who were young in 2013 but will become old in 2014 have? A split will be both predictable and desultory. The sensible choice is to fade into the sunset, but it is the rare politician who is tired enough to retire. But as they stare at the perhaps empty years ahead, they might reflect on a couplet by the great Persian philosopher-poet Hafez: Boast not of knowledge, for at the time of death/Aristotle and beggar walk side by side.

The 3 mistakes of Congress by The Siege Within : MJ Akbar's blog-The Times Of India

BY MJ AKBAR

Long but not boring.

Narendra Modi - 417

Rahul Gandhi - 61

Hater's are also supporters.....

What was that ?? :what:

Or so that was a decent size rally, who funded that I wonder?

i funded............any objection?

@Guynextdoor

See, we have to choose the best suited from among the probable ones or NOTA is also one option available now to register our displeasure with candidates . Weak fragmented government is not in India's interest.

AAP is ignored because they are harbouring older parties' corrupt discards , anti-nationalits and many celebrities (not good for politics and never known for providing good governance) and that is enough reason for any patriotic Indian to not to vote for AAP. On top of that they messed big time in Delhi, they can't be trusted to run the country. They have no governance skills and neither do they have any prior experience of even 50 days.

I don't know how can anybody impose himself on electorate in democracy without booth capturing or fixing match with EC. :lol:

some anti indian dudes from AAP

Kapil Dev
Lt gen hs panag -ex commander of Northern and Central Commands
Captain gopinath
Meera sanyal
Dhanraj pille
V balakrishna - ex infosis

Last edited:
The Bangladeshi Jamatis just pissed me off!! Abusing Hindus openly. I was not a Modi supporter but even I am turning into a Modi supporter now.
We need Modi to screw the haters and whoever wants to screw us.:tup:

i funded............any objection?

some anti indian dudes from AAP

Kapil Dev
Lt gen hs panag -ex commander of Northern and Central Commands
Captain gopinath
Meera sanyal
Dhanraj pille
V balakrishna - ex infosis

Kamal mitra chinoy
Prashant bhushan
Aruna roy
Mother of arundhanti roy
pakistani khajmohan gandhi

These are members of congress :woot:(Kapil dev is not your member neither panag is :argh: )

BTW AAP is getting Millions from arab islamists still 5000-6000 at haryana rally where hooda won by 5 lac,itna craze :lol:

1.25 pm: Around 5,000 people present at AAP rally venue Around 5,000 people are present at the AAP rally venue, according to reporters present there. Manish Sisodia has tweeted this link from the rally.

Read more at: Live: Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal turn on aggression in LS poll pitch | Firstpost

3.30 pm: Yogendra Yadav and Manish Sisodia address a crowd of nearly 5000 people present at the rally. They talk about corruption, ruling family and Congress and the government of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda. They also lead the people to pass a no-confidence motion against Hooda and his government.

Read more at: Arvind Kejriwal calls BJP, Congress puppets of Mukesh Ambani - News Oneindia

:lol::lol::lol:
Why would I object? Kujli to Kejriwal ko hoti hai Modi ki rallies dekh kar. Like you funded him, many others funds Modi's rallies why does he keep get pain in his behind?

They haven't disclosed foreign fund information,old relations will ford foundation at work:whistle:

Last edited:
According to Narendra Modi, only Hindu immigrants from Bangladesh are welcome to India. If the immigrants happen to be Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim or any other religion, they should be thrown out of the country. India has NEVER had a more COMMUNAL man vying to be the Prime Minister.

Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, are part of Hinduism. Muslims have got their separate nation in which they failed to protect religious Minorities. They looted, killed and converted Hindus. Where can Hindu go except India?

Last edited:
gurarak\t ppl don't know what good governance is. Just coz governance is better than in lalu's Bihar, doesn't mean it's 'good'

Who appointed you a spokes person of gujarat people.

It is not batter than Lalu's Bihar but batter than anything ruled by congress. Gujarat people have repeatedly given their mandate in favor of Good governance.

Watch this interview of Yogendra yadav on AajTak. Seedhi baat mein eik question ka bhi seedha jawaab nahi de paya, AAP ka think tank. Har question ko ghuma fira kar Modi pe le ke jaane ki koshish karta rha..

| Video | BJP, Congress puppets of Mukesh Ambani, says AAP leader Yogendra Yadav | India Videos | - India Today

He asksed everyone to file defamation suits against AAP and then they will show the proofs in the court. But my question to him is, if he has so many proofs against Ambani, Modi etc then why don't they go to the courts themselves. Bunch of lunatics have gathered together and formed this AAP party to fool people.

But now many people who joined the party in hope have started leaving them after losing faith in the party leadership. Even a former AAP women member slapped AAP spokesman live on the TV because he started shouting on her when he had no answer to the questions raised. This is a low that this party has reached and I think things will go worse in the coming days before elections.

Conclusion is that it has become an AAP party's tactic to blame/accuse everyone but not presenting any proofs of the same when asked or start shouting on others if no other option is left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom