What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

it wasn't $hit man ..... AAP is going to cut into congress votes not into NDA votes in haryana.
what about BJP-HJC alliance..it would be better if there would have a BJP-INLD alliance..jat votes will not vote for NDA especially in villages..i belong to jat agricultual family in kurukshetra ,so i have an idea about my community

According to Narendra Modi, only Hindu immigrants from Bangladesh are welcome to India. If the immigrants happen to be Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim or any other religion, they should be thrown out of the country. India has NEVER had a more COMMUNAL man vying to be the Prime Minister.

So is Congress welcoming any of the above listed communities?

Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, are part of Hinduism. Muslims have got their separate nation in which they failed to protect religious Minority. They looted, killed and convert Hindus. Where can Hindu go except India?

Neither of the three belong to Hinduism, but I suppose that was the gist of his speech.

Back in 2002 Paswan had problems with BJP when Modi was allowed by them to continue as Chief Minister and decided to broke alliance with BJP. And Now he is seeking alliance and has no problem with BJP even when they are making Modi Prime Minister. Fuckin Hilarious

The golden rule in Indian politics today is: Do not go against Modi else you will become a big zero. We show this in Many cases from Adavani to paswan. Who so ever has some sort of wisdom, will correct the mistake else will prefer to remain Zero.

Last edited:
check the reason he gave for quiting.

lol...............poor namonia people

he talked about ur NDA ministers of punjab smuggling drugs in punjab and ruining it

get well soon

He had to quit because he raised issue of drugs and issues related to teachers but apparently none in AAP leadership was interested in any of the issue he raised. Now knowing that AAP leadership is so non-serious about the local issues then why should Punjab even think about voting for them.

They keep ranting without any proofs in their rallies about lots of things then why are they ignoring the major menace of Punjab i.e. drugs. Funding aa rhi hai kya wahan se??

Last edited:
Thanks for compliments...even Modi is not my best choice .My best choice would have been Shivraj or Parrikar....but i know...

PM Post is not all about being non corrupt and humble. We need some body who is really shrewd. Who can put all internal as well as external opponents in Place. One who can manipulate so may things and drive nation in right direction. Today country faces so many challenges, internal as well as external. Our PM candidate should be fit enough to face all these challenges. Parikar and Chauhan may be good chief ministers but their ability to lead nation is doubtful. Only one man seems fit for all Job. He is none other than NAMO.

Last edited:
Please someone post the snapshot of chart in the article.

NDA to fall just 36 short of majority: survey | Business Standard

Back
Top Bottom