What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Paswan tie-up with Modi: Cong loses, but Nitish is the bigger loser | Firstpost

IDEOLOGY in political parties???? Thats JUST a MIRAGE.................. :lol:

@Bhai Zakir bhai any comments??? looks like your Congress-LJP-RJD alliance formula has failed :D

Dont start celebrating so soon. Talks are still on with Lalu and Congress in backroom. This might just be another one of his strategy to force Congress-RJD in conceding more seats. Unless Paswan confirms it himself, nothing can be said for sure.

Dont start celebrating so soon. Talks are still on with Lalu and Congress in backroom. This might just be another one of his strategy to force Congress-RJD in conceding more seats. Unless Paswan confirms it himself, nothing can be said for sure.

Not celebrating, i don't care if he joins NDA or not, i just wanted to show that in Indian Politics there is nothing called IDEOLOGIES, everyone is greedy of power, if BJP/NDA gets sufficient nos. than the same political parties which are opposing modi of being communal, blah blah.....will align themselves with NDA. In any way, aligning with Congress with the congress will be a disaster as can be seen by various surveys, no one want to board a sinking ship.

Not celebrating, i don't care if he joins NDA or not, i just wanted to show that in Indian Politics there is nothing called IDEOLOGIES, everyone is greedy of power, if BJP/NDA gets sufficient nos. than the same political parties which are opposing modi of being communal, blah blah.....will align themselves with NDA. In any way, aligning with Congress with the congress will be a disaster as can be seen by various surveys, no one want to board a sinking ship.

These are opportunist politicians and they are required to be killed politically. NAMO can certainly do that. He has eliminated political opponents in Gujatrat. He is capable to do that at National level, After killing these opportunists, He should rule country for at-least 20 years to make country Economic and Military super power.

Last edited:
For that matter even BSP will jump at the opportunity. End of the day these two political parties in UP will support whoever controls CBI. Atleast that's how Congress managed to gain their support throughout it's tenure.
So I think lot of regional parties who are at the mercy of CBI will end up giving outside support to NDA, as long as it's in a majority position to form govt. Even Jagan Reddy doesn't want to be on the opposing side of CBI.

Yaar yeh log CBI sey itna darte kyo hai??? Kya hai esa CBI me??? :undecided:

Yaar yeh log CBI sey itna darte kyo hai??? Kya hai esa CBI me??? :undecided:

2 saal ka jail aur kahani finish.. :D

CBI can always "fast track" various graft cases. Paswan is getting worried about Bokaro Steel plant scam..

2 saal ka jail aur kahani finish.. :D

CBI can always "fast track" various graft cases. Paswan is getting worried about Bokaro Steel plant scam..

Not 2 years but at least 5 years like Lalu

Modi should warn these corrupt Politician to either support or face consequences.

The Congress seems to be losing an ally even before the party announced its grand alliance in Bihar. The prospects of Ram Vilas Paswan's Lok Janshakti Party joining the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance looked brighter on Sunday, though there has been no formal announcement yet from senior leaders on either side.

While top BJP leaders confirmed that LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan met BJP president Rajnath Singh last week in the Capital, a former MP from the LJP told ET that his party has sealed a deal with the BJP. The deal-breaker for the RJDCongress-LJP alliance could be the Jamui seat from where Paswan wants his son Chirag Paswan to contest. Unless the Congress and RJD hand this seat over to Paswan, he could cross over to the NDA. According to sources, Congress leader Akhilesh Singh on Sunday called on Paswan to make a lastditch effort to stop him from leaving the RJD-Congress camp.

But senior BJP leaders from Bihar, like former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi, are in no hurry to announce the alliance. They are wary of Paswan's moves as they could be aimed at driving a hard bargain with the RJD and Congress.

So far, only former LJP parliamentarian from Munger, Suraj Bhan, is sure about the tie-up. "I don't know about the number of seats that we will fight, but our alliance with BJP is final," he said.

The LJP seems to be upset with the RJD and Congress for not offering the seats that it hoped for. "The RJD and Congress are treating us like a football. The RJD sends us to the Congress and the latter wants us to talk to the RJD. The talks are off and we are free to go our way," a source close to Paswan told ET. Paswan's party, with about 6-7 per cent vote share even in worst of times, for now has only fielded Suraj Bhan and its local spokesperson Rohit Kumar Singh to talk about an alliance with
the BJP. And this primarily is the reason why BJP leaders are still waiting for the outcome of the talks. A senior BJP leader from Bihar said there was little substance, so far, in Suraj Bhan's claims. "There are some BJP leaders talking with LJP functionaries.

But we have not been kept in the loop. I doubt whether this alliance will happen. The LJP may be engaging with the BJP leaders to put pressure on the RJD and Congress to pocket one or two more seats," said a former BJP minister.
But the state LJP spokesperson claimed that as part of a seat-sharing deal, the BJP has agreed to allot eight Lok Sabha seats even though "our demand is for nine seats".

LJP sources said BJP leaders Ravi Shankar Prasad, Syed Shahnawaz Hussain and Rajiv Pratap Rudy were negotiating with LJP chief Paswan who is upset with both the RJD and Congress for ignoring its demands. Lalu Prasad's RJD too is miffed with the Congress' delay in finalising the seat-sharing pact.

According to sources, the RJD has told the Congress leadership that it will offer no more than 14 seats to the Congress which will then have to accommodate both LJP and NCP from this quota.

"Laluji has submitted the list of 14 seats to the Congress saying it was free to take a decision whether it wanted an alliance or not," said an RJD leader. But the Congress has been demanding 17 seats with LJP seeking five-six seats.

Prospects of Ram Vilas Paswan’s LJP joining the BJP-led NDA look brighter - The Economic Times

So basically the issue is one seat. I think Congress will give one seat from its quota to Ramvilas and all " secular" forces will be back together.

what about BJP-HJC alliance..it would be better if there would have a BJP-INLD alliance..jat votes will not vote for NDA especially in villages..i belong to jat agricultual family in kurukshetra ,so i have an idea about my community
Totally agree with you man, BJP-INLD alliance would be more productive for both parties. I belong to the same community but from Hisar. :enjoy:

1958443_675706595826928_793867330_n.jpg

1779714_657643774273355_46075169_n.jpg

वाजपयी और उनके मंत्रियों द्वारा टेलीकोम एवं अन्य क्षेत्र के जल्दबाज़ी में लिए गए फैसलों की वजह से देश को रु. ४२,०८० करोड़ का नुक्सान हुआI क्या भाजपा इस पर कुछ कहेगी कभी? नहींI

1779714_657643774273355_46075169_n.jpg

वाजपयी और उनके मंत्रियों द्वारा टेलीकोम एवं अन्य क्षेत्र के जल्दबाज़ी में लिए गए फैसलों की वजह से देश को रु. ४२,०८० करोड़ का नुक्सान हुआI क्या भाजपा इस पर कुछ कहेगी कभी? नहींI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom