What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1959888_712079672146387_1603978245_n.jpg
No offense bro, but how much can one get by posting these pictures/stories? Any idea?
PS - I get nothing from BJP/Modi. :angry: Modi - bad boy :sarcastic:

BJP is sinking ship in Himanchal Pradesh

BJP's tallest leader and Kangra BJP MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

Kangra MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

BJP MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP. He is MP from Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. #AAP. Reports @pandeypoonamNBT : NBTDilli

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...rajan-sushant-joins-aap/article1-1187205.aspx

No offense bro, but how much can one get by posting these pictures/stories? Any idea?
PS - I get nothing from BJP/Modi. :angry: Modi - bad boy :sarcastic:

What sardar patel or gandhi or ambedkar or netaji subash chandra bose or bhagat singh or chandrashekar azad or maulana azad got for doing their bit for their country??

Last edited:
SI-46-1991-Seiten-38-41.jpg
namesofindianswissbankaccount2.jpg

Old issue.

What happened to these guys and money??

Look at the congress allies and members list.

this fellow is Highly corrupt. Congress delayed Lokpal since the time of Shastri ji. Passed only when the face the fear of being wipped out in election on corruption issue.

Why do not you prove me wrong?

Come out with fact and figures and keep your Idali, dosa sort of nonsense with you.

That will not make the argument 'batter' :laughcry:

TRS chief meets Rahul Gandhi, fuels speculations - The Times of India
NEW DELHI: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao(KCR) met Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Monday.

KCR had met Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Sunday to express his gratitude for passing the Telangana bill.

The meeting led to speculations over the possibility of KCR aligning with the Congress.

"I have met Sonia Gandhi to express my gratitude for the passage of the Telangana bill. All our family members have come to meet her," said Rao.

"She has assured me that she is going to address all our concerns and discuss it with the PM. Digvijay Singh will be in touch with me in the meantime," he said.

"She said she would call me back for another meeting. I am here in Delhi for few more days as I am planning to meet the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as well," he added.

TRS chief meets Rahul Gandhi, fuels speculations - The Times of India
NEW DELHI: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao(KCR) met Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Monday.

KCR had met Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Sunday to express his gratitude for passing the Telangana bill.

The meeting led to speculations over the possibility of KCR aligning with the Congress.

"I have met Sonia Gandhi to express my gratitude for the passage of the Telangana bill. All our family members have come to meet her," said Rao.

"She has assured me that she is going to address all our concerns and discuss it with the PM. Digvijay Singh will be in touch with me in the meantime," he said.

"She said she would call me back for another meeting. I am here in Delhi for few more days as I am planning to meet the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as well," he added.

1546363_711229552254910_543855676_n.jpg

1546363_711229552254910_543855676_n.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I dont think KCR will merge with Congress as they will loose their significance. An alliance on the line of NCP-Congress seems to be very much on cards.

BJP's tallest leader and Kangra BJP MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

Kangra MP Rajan Sushant joins AAP

What sardar patel or gandhi or ambedkar or netaji subash chandra bose or bhagat singh or chandrashekar azad or maulana azad got for doing their bit for their country??

If I am not wrong, he was suspended from BJP. And Tallest leader..? :lol:

1901269_10152218339167500_1231613157_n.jpg

Sometimes emotions are too difficult to control, an ex soldier hugs Rahul in interaction with him thanking for his initiative on "one rank one pension"

1623686_10152218336147500_1527882843_n.jpg

Rahul interacting with ex army personnel and discussing how they can be enhanced govt. support.

Back
Top Bottom