What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Are u preteen kid or what. Can u differentiate between "NATIONAL HIGHWAYS BUILD" and state roads converting approval into "APPROVED TO BE NATIONAL HIGHWAYS"

This news is of converting state roads into national highways.

Are you complete idiot ??I was referring to the figures of 18000 posted by your @fsayed. And out of those 18000 (upgraded + built) ,7200 were added only 4 days back.

Follow the sequence of posts before parading your idiocy.

See the pic once again, I was referring to.

1546363_711229552254910_543855676_n.jpg

See, what is the meaning of UPGRADATION in terms of roads.

23 State highways to be upgraded - The Hindu

Last edited:
Sixth congress MLA in Gujarat resigns, switches to BJP
The Gujarat Congress was down by one more MLA as Chhabil Patel representing Abdasa assembly seat in Kutch district resigned Monday to join the BJP.
He became the sixth Congress MLA to resign after 2012 assembly election and the third to have resigned even as the budget session is on. With Patel switching loyalities, the Congress in the house of 182, is now left with 51 seats.
The Congress came into damage control mode with general secretary in charge of Gujarat, Gurudas Kamat rushing to contain the exodus. He is expected to be meeting the remaining MLAs.
Patel, who remained absent in the on going assembly session, submitted his resignation to Speaker Vaju Vala during the break in the first session.
The two-time MLA Patel reasoned that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is the only right choice for the PM post, he decided to come back to the BJP that he had left 18 years back.
” I want him (Modi) to become PM and lead the country. By joining the BJP I want to make my contribution as soldier”, said Patel soon after putting in his papers.
He maintained that his reunion with the BJP is unconditional and he did not expect any reward.
Like some of MLAs who switched loyalties – Vitthal Radadiya (Dhoraji), Jasa Barad ( Somnath), Patel was also originally from BJP and had supported former CM Shankersinh Vaghela in 1997 to topple the Keshubhai Patel government, to form the Rashtriya Janata Party, which was later merged with the Congress.
Earlier, Himmatnagar MLA Rajendra Chavda, Jetpur MLA and son of Vitthal Radadiya, Jayesh and GPP Visavadar MLA Keshubhai Patel have also resigned.
Except Keshubhai, all the others have joined the BJP. Keshubhai, however, citing ill health resigned after his son Bharat joined the BJP.

Sixth congress MLA in Gujarat resigns, switches to BJP | The Indian Express

Yeh lo ji... Aur ek nikal gaya!
This is getting hilarious! Sitting MLAs are deserting Congress for BJP. If this trend continues this way there won't be any opposition left in Gujarat come Election time! :lol:

You mentioned in one of your post - You give up - White Flag - Can't fight with Paid Bot, as you ain't get paid - :laughcry:

YES, but have to answer him when he is making a FOOL of himself :D

SC dismisses PIL against Shinde - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed a PIL seeking a CBI probe into alleged interference by Union home ministerSushilkumar Shinde in the Delhi Police investigation into alleged IPL spot-fixing.

An apex court bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam said that it could not hear serious allegations just on media reports.

The court told petitioner Shiv Kumar Tripathi that if he had appropriate evidence he should move the appropriate forum.

Tripathi's plea is based on BJP leader and former home secretary RK Singh's claim of Shinde's interference in the probe.

Why are you posting Congress' news in BJP section when there is a separate section for it? or is it that you know, no one will give heed to it there? :lol:

BREAKING NEWS : Congress to organise Duddhu with Buddhu chat at Rahul Gandhi milk stalls. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom