What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi is lower caste bhangee hindu who wants to become a next PM of india...incredible india..

Modi is lower caste bhangee who wants to become a next PM of india...incredible india..

It's indeed incredible that any person who has the right qualifications can become the PM of the country unlike some other countries where it is barred for people from certain religions to occupy the post .

If I am not wrong, he was suspended from BJP. And Tallest leader..? :lol:

Feku fans can't argue him as a turncoat as he is exposing and protesting against the corruption in the BJP for last 2 years not just before Lok Sabha elections.

He was a honest person targeted by the BJP because he exposed the corruption in the BJP:

SHIMLA: Ahead of the 2014 parliamentary elections, new political equations are set to emerge in state politics as Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Kangra, Rajan Sushant, has finally left the party. Sushant had raised his voice against the previous BJP regime over the corruption issue, after which he was suspended from the party for six years. Besides leaving BJP, Sushant has also resigned as MP.

Rajan Sushant resigns as Kangra MP, quits BJP - The Times of India

"I have resigned from the BJP as it has lost its ideology and been compromising with corruption. I resigned as an MP too," Sushant told reporters in Delhi after resigning.

For quite some time, Sushant, the MP from Kangra, has been openly criticising state party leaders, including former chief minister Prem Kumar Dhumal.

He was also axed from the party's state executive council in May 2011 for demanding a narco-analysis test of Dhumal and his then cabinet ministers over corruption.

Himachal BJP MP resigns from party, Lok Sabha - Yahoo News India

1912379_10152218319682500_364167497_n.jpg

Congress Vice President Sh. Rahul Gandhi talking to family of soldiers. Rahul was overwhelmingly thanked for pushing up long held demand of "one rank,one pension"

yes before partition there were indian customers in hira mandi so when are coming lahore to meet your grandmother ?? :rofl: I will welcome you at wagha border but only if you ask your grandma to give me a fine rate :rofl:

is this how the seculars in Pakistan talk ?

i feel sorry for those who taught you how to behave while interacting with ppl

:tsk:

This is how you guys spread propaganda . Just 4 days back only on the eve of LS polls 7200 km. of out of those 18000 km. (doubtfull) were added to show the numbers.

Cabinet nod to convert 7,200 km of state roads into highways - The Hindu: Mobile Edition

Are u preteen kid or what. Can u differentiate between "NATIONAL HIGHWAYS BUILD" and state roads converting approval into "APPROVED TO BE NATIONAL HIGHWAYS"

This news is of converting state roads into national highways.

yes before partition there were indian customers in hira mandi so when are coming lahore to meet your grandmother ?? :rofl: I will welcome you at wagha border but only if you ask your grandma to give me a fine rate :rofl:

You are getting too much mind washing doses in your madarsa . BUT You are right Indians were your family's customer since pre 1947 days :lol: I hope they paid you handsomely now, Go and ask your mom that who is your real father :rofl: Or did you got dicked by your brother just now :rofl:

dont spam this thread with off topic posts...........go fight somewhere else

SC dismisses PIL against Shinde - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed a PIL seeking a CBI probe into alleged interference by Union home ministerSushilkumar Shinde in the Delhi Police investigation into alleged IPL spot-fixing.

An apex court bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam said that it could not hear serious allegations just on media reports.

The court told petitioner Shiv Kumar Tripathi that if he had appropriate evidence he should move the appropriate forum.

Tripathi's plea is based on BJP leader and former home secretary RK Singh's claim of Shinde's interference in the probe.

You are getting too much mind washing doses in your madarsa . BUT You are right Indians were your family's customer since pre 1947 days :lol: I hope they paid you handsomely now, Go and ask your mom that who is your real father :rofl: Or did you got dicked by your brother just now :rofl:
46416699.jpg

Back
Top Bottom