What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

look, you're making an automatic assumption that they have no sense for public service. If political careers are wat they wanted both BJP and congress would have gone head over heels decades ago to get them in and promote them rapidly because of their surnames. These are people who stayed away from politics probably coz they thought it had become irreparable, and if they decided to take the plunge because they thought this is a better option then it's silly to chide them for it. Every party needs media attention, and AAP hasn't come close this theatric -

I never questioned his intentions. I questioned AAP's intentions because on one hand they curse others for following dynastic politics and on the other hand they invite folks from other dynasties to join their party. Why?.

Also Rajmohan Gandhi is an ex congress man, Adarsh shashtri's dad is in Congress and brother in BJP so neither of them were actually away from politics so please give your rant about them being apolitical a break.

Btw, I think you took a smart move by becoming an AAP supporter from Congressi. As a Congress supporter, your life would have been quite miserable at this point of time.

The Congress before independence is different than what is here today...Today's congress is just a name sake Congress...Gandhi wanted to disband Congress to get engaged political space post independence...But this is the power hungry Nehru who liked to make it a familly party who continued with it....

Mahatma Gandhi was both the leader of the Congress party and served in high offices of the party. They don't need to 'claim' him. He is as much a part of the party's legacy as Patel and Nehru. They don't need anyone's permission (least bit modi) to talk about him.

The Congress before independence is different than what is here today...Today's congress is just a name sake Congress...Gandhi wanted to disband Congress to get engaged political space post independence...But this is the power hungry Nehru who liked to make it a familly party who continued with it....

That's your theory. Fact is Shastri's grandson was a big shot in apple with a package of several crores. He gave it up to join them, it is a sacrifice.

How Surveys in past few months are showing positive growthfor BJP.
Oct 165
Nov 187
Dec 200,
Jan 207
Feb 217
If they campaign really hard they really have a chance of getting majority on their own

I never questioned his intentions. I questioned AAP's intentions because on one hand they curse others for following dynastic politics and on the other hand they invite folks from other dynasties to join their party. Why?.

Also Rajmohan Gandhi is an ex congress man, Adarsh shashtri's dad is in Congress and brother in BJP so neither of them were actually away from politics so please give your rant about them being apolitical a break.

Btw, I think you took a smart move by becoming an AAP supporter from Congressi. As a Congress supporter, your life would have been quite miserable at this point of time.

I'm concerned about issues. If BJP had purified itself and thrown out the scumbags I would have had reasons to support them wouldn't I?

I'm concerned about issues. If BJP had purified itself and thrown out the scumbags I would have had reasons to support them wouldn't I?

Come on dude...do not try to be so nice....you will not support BJP if also Modi was not in the PM race...because your preferece is different..your priority is different....Here my meaning of you do not necessarily to you as an Individual rather Muslim in India...

Yeah, an you came to that conclusion? Did patel disband it? Did Nehru or Rajagopalachari do it? Whatever Gandhi felt, he didn't have the backing so it is the same party.

Come on dude...do not try to be so nice....you will support BJP if also Modi was not in the PM race...because your preferece is different..your priority is different....Here my meaning of you do not necessarily to you as an Individual rather Muslim in India...

No- I would NEVER support modi. But a Manohar Parikkar or a Chauhan, very tempting individuals. Clean, Commited and uncorrupt, have a head on their soldiers. For parikkar I might have actually switched.

Yeah, an you came to that conclusion? Did patel disband it? Did Nehru or Rajagopalachari do it? Whatever Gandhi felt, he didn't have the backing so it is the same party.

No- I would NEVER support modi. But a Manohar Parikkar or a Chauhan, very tempting individuals. Clean, Commited and uncorrupt, have a head on their soldiers. For parikkar I might have actually switched.
Dude...you needs some reasons to state it....If you really respect Gandhi...do not compare existing Congress to them...It is an insult to the saintly figure like Gandhi...

Thanks for compliments...even Modi is not my best choice .My best choice would have been Shivraj or Parrikar....but i know...BJP can not get majority and muslim will never vote for BJP inspite of making Shivraj or Panikkar as PM candidate...So what is the point in making a person a PM candidate when he is not winnable..

Post election if BJP ever try to replace Modi ...I would love to See Mukhtar Naqvi as a PM candidate...He is a matter of intigrity and a smart politician

Dude...you needs some reasons to state it....If you really respect Gandhi...do not compare existing Congress to them...It is an insult to the saintly figure like Gandhi...

It is stupidity to say that 'congress today is not the same as the one before'. The fact that it has degenerated does not mean that it is not the same organization- happens all the time. Just because Nixon was an @$$hole doesn't mean that the republican party he led was not the same as that was founded before. While you innocently make this argument, you don't realize that this argument is propogated by the BJP to remove the halo that congress enjoys throough its association with the mahatma.

It is stupidity to say that 'congress today is not the same as the one before'. The fact that it has degenerated does not mean that it is not the same organization- happens all the time. Just because Nixon was an @$$hole doesn't mean that the republican party he led was not the same as that was founded before. While you innocently make this argument, you don't realize that this argument is propogated by the BJP to remove the halo that congress enjoys throough its association with the mahatma.
You are fired :hitwall: :butcher: :sarcastic:

Thanks for compliments...even Modi is not my best choice .My best choice would have been Shivraj or Parrikar....but i know...BJP can not get majority and muslim will never vote for BJP inspite of making Shivraj or Panikkar as PM candidate...So what is the point in making a person a PM candidate when he is not winnable..

Post election if BJP ever try to replace Modi ...I would love to See Mukhtar Naqvi as a PM candidate...He is a matter of intigrity and a smart politician

muslims don't have to vote for a party that has frequently spewd venom on them. not voting BJP is not a constitutional crime. That's like saying why don't the blacks vote for Ku Klux Klan.

Of course...Congress is sin and curse to my nation...What has congress given to us?....I would have preferred Jinhah to be better politican and leader than Nehru to be in united India...It is the congress who distrorted the histroy to suit itself and to present itself in a nicer way....It is not me who is saying it now...Reserch it more you can understand how mean and bullshit party is the congress...Again..i am not a big BJP fan...but i feel Congress should get wiped out of India...And in place of it. if you really looking for truely secular party...then vote for Communist...They are the most respected secular party who deserves respect to commit to secularism inspite of facing the adverse situation.....But my problem is that Muslim people never understand it ...they always go for Congress for some fancy appeasement...

And yeah....I'm not muslim. the idea that hindus automatically vote for modi is a myth that pot smoking jokers of the BJP. I'm a pucca mallu Nair and I proudly state that I hate modi. Anyone who has a problem with that can screw himself.

Of course...Congress is sin and curse to my nation...What has congress given to us?....I would have preferred Jinhah to be better politican and leader than Nehru to be in united India...It is the congress who distrorted the histroy to suit itself and to present itself in a nicer way....It is not me who is saying it now...Reserch it more you can understand how mean and bullshit party is the congress...Again..i am not a big BJP fan...but i feel Congress should get wiped out of India...And in place of it. if you really looking for truely secular party...then vote for Communist...They are the most respected secular party who deserves respect to commit to secularism inspite of facing the adverse situation.....But my problem is that Muslim people never understand it ...they always go for Congress for some fancy appeasement...

I'm not interested in an elongated debate on congress contributions when I'm so down with vodka.

muslims don't have to vote for a party that has frequently spewd venom on them. not voting BJP is not a constitutional crime. That's like saying why don't the blacks vote for Ku Klux Klan.

Of course i am not saying they should do...I am just responding to your question and proving that although you say you will not vote for BJP ..but in reality you will not vote if also any other than Modi would have been a BJP pm candidate....

And yeah....I'm not muslim. the idea that hindus automatically vote for modi is a myth that pot smoking jokers of the BJP. I'm a pucca mallu Nair and I proudly state that I hate modi. Anyone who has a problem with that can screw himself.

I'm not interested in an elongated debate on congress contributions when I'm so down with vodka.

If not intrested....do not respond...no one is forcing to in this foroum...

Of course i am not saying they should do...I am just responding to your question and proving that although you say you will not vote for BJP ..but in reality you will not vote if also any other than Modi would have been a BJP pm candidate....

Actually no. I do have faith in Parikkar. I have great faith kejriwal too. Both congress and BJP have proved themselves corrupt. You can't ask me to look at a party that has only used corruption as an issue for electoral gains and further do seriously retarded things to ensure their power base last for long and expect me to support them, especially when a goon like modi is leading the charge. If they had put a man like Parikkar in charge I would have known that at least the top guy is clean and choose to teach congress a lesson by supporting him. And what choice do I get? The goon intimidates the party to become prime ministerial candidate and imposes himself on us. Nice going with 'clean politics'. And we have problems with AAP who don't have half the controversies the goon has around him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom