What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't confuse electoral popularity with competence. I have never doubted Modi's popularity. Most likely even after this clusterfuck people would still vote for him, I have never said anything to the contrary. It's like Salman Khan movies. Most of his movies are shit but they still do hundreds of crores of business, that does not make them great movies.

So sad for you, neither Modi nor people of India seem to care for the competence or popularity certificates given out by you. Do keep feeling for the poor and oppressed people of India even as you revile them as fools.

So sad for you, neither Modi nor people of India seem to care for the competence or popularity certificates given out by you. Do keep feeling for the poor and oppressed people of India even as you revile them as fools.

I am neither sad nor jubilant. From what I have seen in the last 2 and half years, my opinion of Modi has changed from "someone who can get things done" to "a highly incompetent blowhard". That's my personal opinion, you or others don't have to agree with me.

C0INz3DUcAI11FZ.jpg

Meanwhile AAPtard Ankit Lal

C0LUtasW8AA0qZU.jpg

I am neither sad nor jubilant. From what I have seen in the last 2 and half years, my opinion of Modi has changed from "someone who can get things done" to "a highly incompetent blowhard". That's my personal opinion, you or others don't have to agree with me.

Your opinion of Modi was ""a highly incompetent blowhard" from the very beginning. Who are you trying to fool here ?

Your opinion of Modi was ""a highly incompetent blowhard" from the very beginning. Who are you trying to fool here ?

My opinion started to change about a year or so ago although I must confess that I wasn't in the Modi bandwagon like some of you were/are even 2 years ago. I am not trying to convince you, nor am I expecting you to believe me. If I was so concerned about what you lot think of me, on an anonymous online forum, I would have sung Modi bhajans all day to collect thanks from Modi bhakts. And if you think I am the only one who has started to see Modi's incompetence despite supporting him in 2014, you are sadly mistaken. In any case, you can go through my post history to check how my position has gradually changed. Here, let me help you with that. Funny I actually found a thread from 2014 where you yourself praised me for defending Modi lmao.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sit...syJKAAg#q=site:defence.pk+Modi+jaunty&start=0

SS not a remote control, wants strong India with Hindutva at its core: Bhagwat

"The Sangh''s aim is to build a strong India with the right leader and with Hindutva at its core," Bhagwat said, addressing the concluding function of a four-day-long meeting of RSS pracharaks from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Goa here.

PTI
Vadodara, Publish Date: Dec 21 2016 12:07PM | Updated Date: Dec 21 2016 12:07PM
2016_12$largeimg221_Dec_2016_120738390.jpg
File pic

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Chief Mohan Bhagwat on Wednesday said the organisation was not a "remote control" and its aim was to build a strong nation with 'Hindutva' at its core.

"The Sangh's aim is to build a strong India with the right leader and with Hindutva at its core," Bhagwat said, addressing the concluding function of a four-day-long meeting of RSS pracharaks from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Goa here.

"There is a need to bring the right kind of change in the society based on the ideology of Hindutva," he said.

RSS will strive to bring about right changes in the society to make the nation strong in the hands of a "right leader", he said without naming anyone.

"RSS is not a remote control," he said in an apparent reference to the allegation of opposition parties that it dictates terms to the BJP-led NDA government.

"Many misgivings about the Sangh are prevailing in the society for various reasons and people talk about the Sangh without knowing about it or the essence of its activities.

"RSS is for peace and solution to all kinds of problems faced by the world and India, and Hindutva is the core of Hindustan, it is its identity," RSS supremo said.

"It is wrong to look at Hindutva as an ideology of a particular religion or community. Sangh does not ask anybody his caste or creed when he joins us after believing in our ideology," he said.

Bhagwat also said RSS does not take any help from the government. "RSS does not beg for financial assistance from anybody," he said.

"RSS is not for those who want to make money...Only those whose integrity is not doubtful can become its members," he said.

The world has now begun to recognise the importance of Hinduism, he said.

Another U turn, this time in 2 days :rofl:

Basically take a decision, see how people react to that and then based on that decide whether to keep it or junk it. "Headline management"

First you were complaining that RBI has issued this circular.

Now you are complaining that RBI has removed this circular.

Nobody is clear what is that you really want. Maybe you need to consider taking psychiatric help.

Avoid replying to him, if he is emotionally hurt he ends up getting folks banned..

Can you prove that statement? I generally ignore troll accounts and prefer not to engage in long pointless arguments. I rarely report anything and I can assure you I have never reported anyone for arguing with me. NEVER.

Last edited:
Can you prove that statement? I generally ignore troll accounts and prefer not to engage in long pointless arguments. I rarely report anything and I can assure you I have never reported anyone for arguing with me. NEVER.

Those replying to you end up getting banned, and this practice is nothing new among Modi hating Indians. Maybe you are not individually responsible. But it has happened far too many times to those who have replied to people matching your political allegiance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom