What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Those replying to you end up getting banned, and this practice is nothing new among Modi hating Indians. Maybe you are not individually responsible. But it has happened far too many times to those who have replied to people matching your political allegiance.

You are drawing your conclusion from one multiple ID it cell paid troll who replied to me yesterday (about SBN where he was completely wrong, I corrected him and moved on) and got banned almost at the same time. I did not report him. You can check with him on his various other accounts. As I have said before I don't report people for arguing with me, never have. If I don't feel like arguing I simply quit. You seem to have a habit of lying though. I do hope you went though my post history to clear your confusion about me being always against Modi. I was apprehensive about Modi in 2013-14 but I did support him because I wanted a change in govt at that time. My posts from that time proves it. Over time Modi has turned out to be an incompetent pm in my eyes. We all can't fall in love with a man unconditionally can we?

You are drawing your conclusion from one multiple ID it cell paid troll who replied to me yesterday (about SBN where he was completely wrong, I corrected him and moved on) and got banned almost at the same time. I did not report him. You can check with him on his various other accounts. As I have said before I don't report people for arguing with me, never have. If I don't feel like arguing I simply quit. You seem to have a habit of lying though. I do hope you went though my post history to clear your confusion about me being always against Modi. I was apprehensive about Modi in 2013-14 but I did support him because I wanted a change in govt at that time. My posts from that time proves it. Over time Modi has turned out to be an incompetent pm in my eyes. We all can't fall in love with a man unconditionally can we?

lol, its not the first time and it was not the last. As for Modi, i have been on this forum for a long time. You have always hated him, all you needed was some silly excuses to justify it.

You have your own points to label Modi as incompetent after 2 years, I have mine after 60 years. Lets leave it at that. By the way, I am happy that more and more people in my country are supporting Modi with each day.

I am from Maharashtra and just 2-3 years ago, BJP was 4th largest party. Today they have not only won the assembly elections but just last week won the local bodies election FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Same in gujarat, Rajasthan and yesterday, of all places, in Chandigarh (almost 100% literacy)!.

So you keep your hate with you, I and the nation will keep voting Modi again and again. Thanks.

As of today, 65% of Indian population has NDA government, By 2017, after UP, it will be around 80%. :)

You have your own points to label Modi as incompetent after 2 years, I have mine after 60 years. Lets leave it at that. By the way, I am happy that more and more people in my country are supporting Modi with each day.

I am from Maharashtra and just 2-3 years ago, BJP was 4th largest party. Today they have not only won the assembly elections but just last week won the local bodies election FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Same in gujarat, Rajasthan and yesterday, of all places, in Chandigarh (almost 100% literacy)!.

So you keep your hate with you, I and the nation will keep voting Modi again and again. Thanks.

As of today, 65% of Indian population has NDA government, By 2017, after UP, it will be around 80%. :)

I don't know what you are trying to prove, that Modi is very popular? I have never said he isn't, have I? I am aware that people love him. But I don't form my opinion based on what people love. I will be happy to be proven wrong, because if Modi succeeds in doing something good for the country, it's good for everyone. But I just don't think he is very competent when it comes to taking the right decisions. He is definitely capable of taking risk, I give him that. But taking risks without sound hedging isn't always a great strategy.

lol, its not the first time and it was not the last. As for Modi, i have been on this forum for a long time. You have always hated him, all you needed was some silly excuses to justify it.

LOL just find my posts on this very thread from the beginning. Here how come I wasn't a Modi hater then? Stop lying man, it reflects poorly on you. Here check my posts here.

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-p...n-2014-all-updates-discussions.278425/page-50

Anyway I don't have to prove anything to you. if you think I have always been a "Modi-hater", I am fine with it. lol
But that's simply not true.

I don't know what you are trying to prove, that Modi is very popular? I have never said he isn't, have I? I am aware that people love him. But I don't form my opinion based on what people love. I will be happy to be proven wrong, because if Modi succeeds in doing something good for the country, it's good for everyone. But I just don't think he is very competent when it comes to taking the right decisions. He is definitely capable of taking risk, I give him that. But taking risks without sound hedging isn't always a great strategy.

LOL just find my posts on this very thread from the beginning. Here how come I wasn't a Modi hater then? Stop lying man, it reflects poorly on you. Here check my posts here.

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-p...n-2014-all-updates-discussions.278425/page-50

Anyway I don't have to prove anything to you. if you think I have always been a "Modi-hater", I am fine with it. lol
But that's simply not true.

I dont want to argue with you. But just pointing out the fact that I have been here before the 2014 elections and you were very much a Modi hater. Suddenly after his win you started claiming you support him. Hope you don't change your hate after 2019 too :)

And yes, you are correct. You don't have to prove anything. Just like Modi doesn't. His record in Gujarat and his party's performance speaks for itself.

I dont want to argue with you. But just pointing out the fact that I have been here before the 2014 elections and you were very much a Modi hater. Suddenly after his win you started claiming you support him. Hope you don't change your hate after 2019 too :)

That is a complete lie. Either that or you are thinking of someone else. I was anti congress in 2013-14 and wanted a change in govt. I'd admit that I was not fully on the Modi bandwagon at that time like many other fanboys were but he was the only option to get that change. I can easily quote my posts from that time to prove that, you can't.

As for 2019, the way things are going right now, it is unlikely that I will support Modi. Sadly we still don't have a viable alternative. So I might just ignore the whole thing and focus on my life instead.

I think you guys are so used to ascribing motive to people that you get really antsy when someone who does not have a political agenda in favor of anyone oppose Modi. It is much easier if you can paint me as a congressi or aaptard or if nothing a "Modi-hater". I totally get that. But trust me, there are many people like me in India who aren't strong supporters of any political party. They are just not very passionate one way or other to express their views.

Damn star-wars got banned? Now he will blame me. :o::o::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha!!!!! I don't know whether to feel bad or laugh! I mean seriously? @Star Wars got banned? Really? I now have seen everything here on defence.pk

I know right? Weird coincidence. Maybe the mods are fucking with us. :o:

On the other hand this might help him realize that I don't get people banned.

Documents Rahul used to attack Modi were termed fictitious by SC
NEW DELHI: In its proceedings so far, the Supreme Court has dismissed documents seized by the income tax department — which Congress vice president RahulGandhi referred to in Mehsana on Wednesday to attack Prime Minister Narendra Modi for coruption — as "zero", "fictitious" and "not authentic".

The documents are part of a PIL filed by lawyer Prashant Bhushan alleging pay-offs by corporate houses to politicians, including Modi during his tenure as Gujarat CM. The court has said the documents were not credible enough for a probe to be ordered.

A bench of Justices JS Khehar and Arum Mishra had on November 25 asked Bhushan to furnish other "credible" evidences to substantiate the allegations against the Prime Minister.

Bhushan had alleged that the documents "reportedly revealed massive bribery" of politicians and officials by the Aditya Birla Group and Sahara over the years. He mentioned that the Sahara documents said a huge cash amount was given to the CM of Gujarat in October and November, 2013.

"Are you relying on Sahara's documents? They never have genuine documents," Justice Khehar said.

Recommended By Colombia

The court said, "Any suspicion that arouses conscience is a good suspicion but your documents don't arouse our conscience. We are not satisfied at all... Any corrupt person can make an entry in the name of the Prime Minister, but it cannot be treated as credible evidence."

Bhushan also alleged that the Birla group paid around Rs 7.8 crore to get environment and forest clearance during January and February, 2012 when Jayanthi Natarajan headed the ministry during UPA's rule.
Top Comment
SLAP IN THE FACE OF PAPPUstephen

"We are not shying away from hearing the case but something authentic must be placed before us... Documents seized from the premises of Birla and Sahara groups are nothing. These are zero. You must bring credible evidence," the court said while granting Bhushan time till December 14 to place additional evidence. Bhushan, however, failed to produce fresh evidence and sought more time.

When the case was taken up on December 16, Bhushan asked if it was proper for Justice Khehar to hear the case when the file pertaining to his elevation as Chief Justice of India was pending before the PM. The bench, thereafter, adjourned the case to January 11 but strongly disapproved Bhushan's conduct.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...med-fictitious-by-sc/articleshow/56110475.cms

When the case was taken up on December 16, Bhushan asked if it was proper for Justice Khehar to hear the case when the file pertaining to his elevation as Chief Justice of India was pending before the PM. The bench, thereafter, adjourned the case to January 11 but strongly disapproved Bhushan's conduct.

I used to respect Prashant Bhushan for his integrity and propriety, but he has proven himself a hypocrite.

Its amazing that he questions the integrity of a judge in the SC while the court was in session, while he himself FOUNDED a political party (and then kicked out of that party) that opposed the PM.

If the SC judge integrity can be questioned based on possible future appointments, then Bushan's integrity is also suspect due to his political leanings and future political ambition.

What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander too.

The business of casting aspirations on character of good men has gone from the PM to the judge of the SC and quite possibly the future Chief Justice of India.

Looks like the only people capable of "honesty and integrity" is Arvind Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi, everyone else is scum.

@Juggernautjatt @ranjeet can someone tell this guy (clearly lacks any sense of reality) who is in govt. for past 10 yrs in Punjab???

oh these bhakts are really something
15622433_10211709152551074_4255170636411442120_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom