What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Reality in real world is different to those living & dreaming in fantasyland! Looking at this Congressis & Kejri's AAPricks like @Prometheus is going to have a nervous breakdown soon!

did ya RSS Chaddi master taught u that anyone saying anything to ur lord feku is kejriwal apprick ???

man ....u really need formal education

I don't understand where you stand.

You hate feku you hate bhakts

You don't give shit for Indian Muslims and Christians.

Where do you stand?

What is your idea of India?

I also dont give a shit to Item girl Kejri.............neither to that noob pappu

my idea for india laughing at communal racist Bhakts...........who hate whole of community........and some like u afraid of them

haha.. i will donate 157 samosas to these voters.. plus 1 for @Prometheus :D

???

lagda tu ve apne feku vangu hil geya hai...........

@Prometheus Punjab seems ready to wear khakhi chaddi :rofl::rofl: Tumahari tho chaddi bhi nahi bachegi.

@Juggernautjatt @ranjeet can someone tell this guy (clearly lacks any sense of reality) who is in govt. for past 10 yrs in Punjab???

oh these bhakts are really something

did ya RSS Chaddi master taught u that anyone saying anything to ur lord feku is kejriwal apprick ???

I also dont give a shit to Item girl Kejri.............neither to that noob pappu

my idea for india laughing at communal racist Bhakts...........who hate whole of community........and some like u afraid of them

???

@Juggernautjatt @ranjeet can someone tell this guy (clearly lacks any sense of reality) who is in govt. for past 10 yrs in Punjab???

A few months ago you were singing AAP ke Geet. How times have now changed

There you Go!!!!!

Karina Kapoor Names Her Male Child "Taimur Ali Khan".

Next in line:-

Mohammad Ghouri, Mohammad Ghaznavi, Mohammad Bin Quaisim, Mohammad Bin Tuglak, Babur, Aurangzeb.

You know Taimur was a Langda .......a man with a distinct limp. Maybe the child is with a deformity.

In his autobiography, Timur has stated, “My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels, to convert them to the true faith of Islam and purify the land itself from the filth, infidelity and polytheism.”

Love Jihad ke haseen kisse.

???

haha.. you need an education on reality my friend! It's something entirely different to the one you are living in.. What you call that.. ya.. your favorite lala land! :lol:

You know Taimur was a Langda .......a man with a distinct limp. Maybe the child is with a deformity.

In his autobiography, Timur has stated, “My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels, to convert them to the true faith of Islam and purify the land itself from the filth, infidelity and polytheism.”

Love Jihad ke haseen kisse.

Unfortunately Terrorist are the ones who are strictly following the teachings of the Quaran.

What all the Muslim Barbarians has done is simply followed the teachings of Quran.

Sickulars are Fckutards who believes Islam is religion of Peace, and will deface anyone who puts facts in front of them.

Whatever the world believes we are doomed till Islam is on the face of earth.

Unfortunately Terrorist are the ones who are strictly following the teachings of the Quaran.

What all the Muslim Barbarians has done is simply followed the teachings of Quran.

Sickulars are Fckutards who believes Islam is religion of Peace, and will deface anyone who puts facts in front of them.

Whatever the world believes we are doomed till Islam is on the face of earth.

The battle of good over evil never ends. Dharma vs adharma......... the fight will go on and on till there is life on earth.

The battle of good over evil never ends. Dharma vs adharma......... the fight will go on and on till there is life on earth.

Brace up and buckle up this is our last chance we had lost Afghanistan Pakistan Bangladesh already and we have 20% of the filth in our society. It's matter of time before the last war starts.

Brace up and buckle up this is our last chance we had lost Afghanistan Pakistan Bangladesh already and we have 20% of the filth in our society. It's matter of time before the last war starts.

Don't get so rattled up over a name. That child is cursed for life and one almost feels sorry for it.

Beyond that, life will go on and Good will continue to triumph over evil.

Don't get so rattled up over a name. That child is cursed for life and one almost feels sorry for it.

Beyond that, life will go on and Good will continue to triumph over evil.

With this name he is cursed and destined to become Radical Peaceful. This name itself assures this.

Sorry to say Have'nt seen any Good over Evil victory in past 1000years.

Better get out of your cozy coccun before its too late.

Kambakt @jaunty ko bhool gaya?

Don't confuse electoral popularity with competence. I have never doubted Modi's popularity. Most likely even after this clusterfuck people would still vote for him, I have never said anything to the contrary. It's like Salman Khan movies. Most of his movies are shit but they still do hundreds of crores of business, that does not make them great movies.

Back
Top Bottom