What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1. That's what Delhi Lokpal says. Everyone in NCR. That's includes everyone. If the bill put forth by Kejri has exceptions, pls show it here and we will accept you are right and you are wrong.
The lokpal can never have the jurisdiction power over the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Lokpal can only investigate and start the legal proceedings in the end the court will decide if the said person is guilty or not. But I will again say that until the definition of the public servants becomes more clear let us refrain ourselves from jumping to conclusion.
2. Because Delhi is not a full state. You really need to look at capital regions of most countries of the world. It's a pity that a knowledgeable person is even agreeing to mental Kejri trying to prosecute PM and Union Cabinet or having powers to do so. There are IB officers and RAW officers residing in Delhi. Imagine a state govt trying to investigate them!!
Kejriwal can't prosecute the PM or the union cabinet the CM doesn't have that power. As I have said above let us wait for the things to be more clear
What is strength of the Delhi Assembly - 70
What is 2/3rd of 70 - 47
How many AAP MLAs are there - 67
If Delhi assembly doesn't have a strong opposition that is because the people voted for it to be so. You can't just blame AAP for doing something because they have 67 MLAs in the state assembly.
Let us consider a hypothetical scenario in the next 4 years. The lokpal is investigating a corruption case against Sisodia or Arvind Kejriwal himself. As is the proven ability of AAP they make some controversy about the Lokpal. As per the AAP logic if they make a claim it is done and proven - its Guilty unless Proven Innocent. Recent examples - Mahesh Giri controversy, PM Degree controversy etc etc

So first part is there - proved misbehavior or incapacity

Next there will be voting in the assembly - 2/3rd majority easily obtained

Next file will go to LG

Two scenarios here
1 LG accepts the file and findings and removes the lokpal (very unlikely but lets say it happens) - AAP wins and lokpal is gone
2 LG rejects the files and findings - AAP goes on dharna, Sab mile hue hain ji, Modiji hamain corruption hataane do, Modiji hamain kaam karne do - Again AAP wins because this show shaa is exactly what they wanted

In Hindi there is a saying "Chit bhi meri, Pat bhi meri, sikka mere baap ka" - heads is mine, tails is mine and the coin is my father's
That is all really hypothetical. All this is based on what you say is a proven track record of AAP.

The lokpal can never have the jurisdiction power over the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Lokpal can only investigate and start the legal proceedings in the end the court will decide if the said person is guilty or not. But I will again say that until the definition of the public servants becomes more clear let us refrain ourselves from jumping to conclusion.

Kejriwal can't prosecute the PM or the union cabinet the CM doesn't have that power. As I have said above let us wait for the things to be more clear

If Delhi assembly doesn't have a strong opposition that is because the people voted for it to be so. You can't just blame AAP for doing something because they have 67 MLAs in the state assembly.

That is all really hypothetical. All this is based on what you say is a proven track record of AAP.

When asked for clarification on the same thing, AAP's MLA had said "everyone"

You need to re-read the news article shared ;)

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...yadav-for-trying-to-incite-riots_1902884.html

Wow..I thought I could not see worse party than SP or RJD or TMC. Kejri proved me wrong!!

I talked of a hypothetical scenario which unfortunately will be true for the next 4 years. Delhi People have voted for AAP so let them suffer (or enjoy based on your political affiliation) the consequences. And if Punjab wants to go the same route I will just say this - Why should delhi have all the fun

When asked for clarification on the same thing, AAP's MLA had said "everyone"

You need to re-read the news article shared ;)

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...yadav-for-trying-to-incite-riots_1902884.html

Wow..I thought I could not see worse party than SP or RJD or TMC. Kejri proved me wrong!!
Again posting a link to the zee news are we?
I hope the sanity of the discussion prevails and you stop comparing AAP with SP or the RJD.

I talked of a hypothetical scenario which unfortunately will be true for the next 4 years. Delhi People have voted for AAP so let them suffer (or enjoy based on your political affiliation) the consequences. And if Punjab wants to go the same route I will just say this - Why should delhi have all the fun
It is only been one year for them in the power and as far as I have seen they have done some good works. Let us wait for their five year term to complete before judging them. If we are ready to give Modi five or ten years as the PM of India to see if he is as good as we taught he is then let us do the same for the others.

Will end Punjab's drug crisis within a month: Arvind Kejriwal

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Wil...onth-Arvind-Kejriwal/articleshow/53034021.cms

Soon this item number Kejriwal will be made Governor of every US state for a month at-least. This guy seems to have quick answers for drug problem which no other Country in the World has managed so far.

I am completely convinced Kejriwal himself is high on some sort of drugs.
Otherwise, the crap he keeps doing makes little sense.

I am completely convinced Kejriwal himself is high on some sort of drugs.
Otherwise, the crap he keeps doing makes little sense.
Maybe he is suffering from heavy electrical shock which effected his brain. Saw him climbing a electric pole & fiddling with cables last time around. Sure it has done something to him... Guy is acting like a total retard ever since!

Bachna ae Punjab walon lo main aa gaya.
53044101.cms

Blaming Modi is a tough and full time job you see.
53044097.cms

Kejriwal eradicating corruption like Pakistan eradicating terrorism.
53044067.cms

Next destination: US elections
53044033.cms

Main karun toh saala character dheela hai.
53044011.cms

Aam Aadmi party in association with outside support from Congress presents..
53044005.cms

But it is not a 10 lakh suit.
53043992.cms

The whole world that was at Sharda University is now with Kejriwal.
53043984.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...kejriwal420-twitter-trend/humour/53043974.cms

Has this ever been done by a previous PM?:

Best of luck to our athletes!

I was thinking the same , when I retweeted saying this was the first time , some congi trolls came attacking me saying earlier also this used to happen , anyway I googled and I couldn't find any similar instances from past except the then sports Minister taking group photos with participants

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom