What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That too and the constant bile over Baba Ramdev's business ventures. He has answered these questions so many times, yet the presstitutes keep repeating them as if all our gurus and priests hold some constitutional posts which are being violated by their business ventures. If the same gurus and babas remain dirt poor like the nagas they ridicule them as fake, lazy asses; if they are capable and make success as business men, they are called opportunists and frauds.

I am happy with the way these guys are exposed now i mean do you see any respect in the common peoples mind for the likes of Barkha,Rajdeep,Sagarika,Karan Thapar and may more who are influential in the Lyutens circle these morons are trolled name called every day in twitter and NDTV has lost half of its Viewership to Times now and Arnab is becoming more and more famous not bcoz he shouting day in and out but simply bcoz he became the voice of common man when
when he trashsed the likes of Khaniya and other anti-nationalist and support he does to the Army. Have seen these qualities in any of those prestitutes i mentioned ? And ya the moment Arnab deviates from this path he too will end up in the same way

Is the coterie unhappy with current govt? Otherwise I can't imagine how some of the attacks on this govt, which were obviously fully made up and blown up can otherwise make sense?

Vested interest and the use of means and ways to stay in corridors of power. It does not matter if its NDA or UPA... Where do you find a FM who talks very less about the economy and what government is doing in reality to shore up the economy. His comments are mostly political and very less related to his line of work.

His whole coterie finds ways and means to corner the government by propping up some issues and the senior seasoned FM who happens to be a lawyer also steps in and diffuses the crises. He becomes the most important person and crisis manager... A crisis which he props up by himself to stay relevant..

Its a power fight now.. See RSS wants DM MP to be no 2, FM AJ feels he should be no 2, on performance Power Minister Mr Goyal and Road and transport minister Mr Gadkari (inspite of past issues) stakes claim to be one of the successor. On top the hindi belt wants Rajnath Singh to be the successor. Sushma Swaraj is happy with her own niche corner which she does nt want to be disturbed. In such a power struggle the worst performers comes out to be DM, HM and FM portfolio. Since DM MP is backed by RSS, FM AJ has to make efforts to ensure he remains more relevant for the party.

Its stupid but performance is given less priority. If i had my way i would prop up ppl who performed as possibly strong contenders to be Na Mo successor. But in India merit means nothing. Merit is just like the morning poo which is flushed eyes closed...

CmS9ZInVUAAeKU0.jpg

http://satyavijayi.com/arvind-kejri...-video-evidence-proves-him-wrong-immediately/

kejriwal completely exposed in "office for profit" scam by his party.
Kejri first claimed his MLA secretaries did not get anything.
When it was exposed that they got offices, he tweeted that the offices were small without even seats.

Now that has been exposed as well.

Waiting in AAP supporters here to let the rest of us know if Kejri has gone full monty?! ;)

Vested interest and the use of means and ways to stay in corridors of power. It does not matter if its NDA or UPA... Where do you find a FM who talks very less about the economy and what government is doing in reality to shore up the economy. His comments are mostly political and very less related to his line of work.

His whole coterie finds ways and means to corner the government by propping up some issues and the senior seasoned FM who happens to be a lawyer also steps in and diffuses the crises. He becomes the most important person and crisis manager... A crisis which he props up by himself to stay relevant..

Its a power fight now.. See RSS wants DM MP to be no 2, FM AJ feels he should be no 2, on performance Power Minister Mr Goyal and Road and transport minister Mr Gadkari (inspite of past issues) stakes claim to be one of the successor. On top the hindi belt wants Rajnath Singh to be the successor. Sushma Swaraj is happy with her own niche corner which she does nt want to be disturbed. In such a power struggle the worst performers comes out to be DM, HM and FM portfolio. Since DM MP is backed by RSS, FM AJ has to make efforts to ensure he remains more relevant for the party.

Its stupid but performance is given less priority. If i had my way i would prop up ppl who performed as possibly strong contenders to be Na Mo successor. But in India merit means nothing. Merit is just like the morning poo which is flushed eyes closed...

So Swamy is in the right then.
Let's see how it plays out.

Wonder why Modi is supporting Jaitley though? It is because of the support he provided to Modi right since he was CM in Guj?

Wonder why Modi is supporting Jaitley though? It is because of the support he provided to Modi right since he was CM in Guj?

Yes plus the most important stuff that people forget - Jaitley is Modi's eyes and years inside Lutyens Delhi. I want AJ gone too but he's not a traitor or sell out as believed by most swamy fans

ot sure what will happen but perhaps Mr Goyal may be given a more important portfolio... Hopefully Defence,,

@Abingdonboy @anant_s @Levina
This is a good thing.. See how under performers are politely told.. i guess heads will roll if they continue like that for some more time
Well frm what I heard ppl speculating,

Jaitley >> returns to Defence
Parikar >> might return to state politics.
Goyal> Finance (possible??)
What happens to those who crossed 75?
Like Najma Heptullah???
And what about the minister facing sexual assault charges???>>> NihalChand

Ram Madhav and Nirmala Sitharaman deserve an appraisal. High time!!!
:)

You know what?
I Dnt think Modi is gonna bring any drastic changes, that would demotivate many.
It's not a sales department you know, where you're judged only by the number of targets you achieve. Some long term goals take time to achieve.
@Star Wars what say Madzzy?

Last edited:
Yes plus the most important stuff that people forget - Jaitley is Modi's eyes and years inside Lutyens Delhi. I want AJ gone too but he's not a traitor or sell out as believed by most swamy fans

AJ is competent and highly capable. Its more advantageous to absorb him successfully in current dispensation and make him invested in the vision of Modi government.
There is really no benefit in hounding him out. A person of his talents can be used elsewhere.

The bill in its current form allows a state lokpal recommended by the Chief Justice of the Delhi high court among others to have jurisdiction over the Chief Justice of the Supreme court!!

I don't know how that is even possible. Why are you unnecessarily pretending such stuff on your own.
The President, the PM, COAS, CJI are not above the law, but a state lokpal can't prosecute them, there are many good reasons for it that you yourself can figure out if you give it a good thought.
Why cannot a state lokpal investigate and prosecute in the case of corruption that happened within the territory of the state? I think their should be a consensus on whether an act of corruption in Delhi involving the vvips you mentioned above should be investigated by the delhi lokpal or the jan lokpal.
And that lokpal is Kejriwal's lokpal, Kejriwal will have ultimately control over it, he can even remove the Lokpal at will...so goodluck with probing any corruption in Delhi government. Check what Prashant Bhushan has to say on it: https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=prashant bhushan on delhi lokpal

Or check this article, it explains some of the flaws in Delhi lokpal with nice graphics: http://www.thequint.com/infographiq...-says-delhis-jan-lokpal-is-worse-than-jokepal
No Kejriwal cannot remove lokpal at will. Here is a extract from the bill for you-
The Chairperson or a Member of the Janlokpal shall not be
removed from his office except by an order of the Lieutenant
Governor passed after an address by the Legislative Assembly
supported by a majority of the total membership of the legislative
Assembly and by a majority not less than two thirds of the
members thereof present and voting has been presented to the
Lieutenant Governor in the same session for such removal on the
ground of proved misbehavior or incapacity.

I don't know how that is even possible. Why are you unnecessarily pretending such stuff on your own.

Why cannot a state lokpal investigate and prosecute in the case of corruption that happened within the territory of the state? I think their should be a consensus on whether an act of corruption in Delhi involving the vvips you mentioned above should be investigated by the delhi lokpal or the jan lokpal.

No Kejriwal cannot remove lokpal at will. Here is a extract from the bill for you-

1. That's what Delhi Lokpal says. Everyone in NCR. That's includes everyone. If the bill put forth by Kejri has exceptions, pls show it here and we will accept you are right and you are wrong.

2. Because Delhi is not a full state. You really need to look at capital regions of most countries of the world. It's a pity that a knowledgeable person is even agreeing to mental Kejri trying to prosecute PM and Union Cabinet or having powers to do so. There are IB officers and RAW officers residing in Delhi. Imagine a state govt trying to investigate them!!

What is strength of the Delhi Assembly - 70
What is 2/3rd of 70 - 47
How many AAP MLAs are there - 67

Let us consider a hypothetical scenario in the next 4 years. The lokpal is investigating a corruption case against Sisodia or Arvind Kejriwal himself. As is the proven ability of AAP they make some controversy about the Lokpal. As per the AAP logic if they make a claim it is done and proven - its Guilty unless Proven Innocent. Recent examples - Mahesh Giri controversy, PM Degree controversy etc etc

So first part is there - proved misbehavior or incapacity

Next there will be voting in the assembly - 2/3rd majority easily obtained

Next file will go to LG

Two scenarios here
1 LG accepts the file and findings and removes the lokpal (very unlikely but lets say it happens) - AAP wins and lokpal is gone
2 LG rejects the files and findings - AAP goes on dharna, Sab mile hue hain ji, Modiji hamain corruption hataane do, Modiji hamain kaam karne do - Again AAP wins because this show shaa is exactly what they wanted

In Hindi there is a saying "Chit bhi meri, Pat bhi meri, sikka mere baap ka" - heads is mine, tails is mine and the coin is my father's

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom