What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You are posting such a misleading information here.
Here are a few extracts from the bill for you-
'The Bill proposes to cover any act of corruption as defined in the
Prevention of Corruption Act done within territory of Delhi'.
I hope you know that the Delhi NCR is not the whole of India.

Again-
The Government may, by notification in the official Gazette and
subject to the condition of previous publication, make rules for carrying
out the purposes of this Act.
Every rule made under this Act and every order issued under section 21 shall be laid as soon as may be after it is made or issued
before the Legislative Assembly while it is in session.

So no Kejriwal cannot make rules on his own.

Cental govt send the bill back because it has the provision that the LG of Delhi must accept the recommendation of the standing committee to appoint the lokpal.
And the LG can only remove the lokpal with the recommendation of the state assembly where 2/3 of the members voted.
This irked the central govt the most as they wont have any control over the lokpal as they have with the Delhi ACB.:lol:
This is a very strong anti-corruption bill in India perhaps only comparable to the lokayutta bill of the Uttrakhand.
Can you make a point by point rebuttal on my post https://defence.pk/threads/indian-p...tes-discussions.281816/page-3503#post-8423769

I would have quoted your post and the article, I have done that on a few points in my above posts. However I dont find this article and the link itself credible.(what the heck is myind.net). What's with the graphics blaming Kejriwal of blatant assault on law and the constitution. Why not post the example of when Sheila Dixit did the same by appointing MLA's as the parliamentary secretary but nothing happened because their was a Congress govt. in the center.
Nirbhaya rapist sparks intel alert, Police suspect juvenile in touch with Islamic radicals
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...el-alert-islamic-radicals-jihad/1/703299.html

looks like poster boy of Liberals is in trouble again.
Guys like him should never have been freed in the first place. He should be killed in the most brutal manner possible.

The center returned the bill on the ground of it not being approved by the LG before presenting it to the assembly.

The bill is a more refined version of the 2014 bill where some clauses were removed because of necessity(they dont have ACB or police under their control atleast gotta have some law enforcing agency to work with).:lol:
It is nothing illegal or out of the constitution.

Huh...What LG has done is secondary.
What's primary is what Kejri has done. Why did he deliberately approve a Lokpal that would bring PM & Union Cabinet under Delhi Govt?

So, a state govt having power over PM and Union Cabinet is LEGAL and with in framework of the constitution.

err...carry on mate.

Like leader like AAPtard.

Yesterday your great leader kejru said Modi's underwear in 2 years costs around 5 crores. That's the kind of retard you lot have chosen!

Huh...What LG has done is secondary.
What's primary is what Kejri has done. Why did he deliberately approve a Lokpal that would bring PM & Union Cabinet under Delhi Govt?

So, a state govt having power over PM and Union Cabinet is LEGAL and with in framework of the constitution.

err...carry on mate.

Like leader like AAPtard.

Yesterday your great leader kejru said Modi's underwear in 2 years costs around 5 crores. That's the kind of retard you lot have chosen!
Why are you constantly twisting the fact that the PM or the central cabinet will come under the Delhi govt because of the lokpal. It will only be an anti-corruption investigation agency. It can only investigate the case of corruption occurred in the territory of delhi.
If an MP is involved in the unethical ways of generating profit within delhi then the lokpal can conduct an enquiry against him/her.
And no I am not an aaptard. I have constantly clarified in this forum that unlike some of you I refrain myself to be a bakht or a dynasty lover.
Irrespective of the leaders it is the country and safeguarding its interest that matters.

Why are you constantly twisting the fact that the PM or the central cabinet will come under the Delhi govt because of the lokpal. It will only be an anti-corruption investigation agency. It can only investigate the case of corruption occurred in the territory of delhi.
If an MP is involved in the unethical ways of generating profit within delhi then the lokpal can conduct an enquiry against him/her.

Huh...Like I and others have pointed out numerous times, the Delhi Lokpal bill brings president, PM, union cabinet and diplomats under Kejru..
I have given you proof and yet you deny.

Why is that?

The link you gave only compares the 2015 lokpal bill with that of 2014 lokpal and the uttrakhand lokayukta bill.
Nowhere it justifies the central govt. rejecting to pass the bill.
As to the definition of the public servants is concerned their should be more clarification on that.

no use arguing with bhakts bro .

they're brain dead modi boot lickers

any one with common sense would've figured out by now that Modi is using everything at his command to make life hell of kejriwal

fact is Modi knows kejri is doing good and once people get a taste of corruption free good governance no one can stop kejri from rising and this is why Modi fears kejri

this thread is a stable of Modi tards I would suggest you not to waste time engaging with imbeciles here.

Huh...Like I and others have pointed out numerous times, the Delhi Lokpal bill brings president, PM, union cabinet and diplomats under Kejru..
I have given you proof and yet you deny.

Why is that?
There is no clarification on if the Delhi lokpal can investigate against the PM or the union cabinet but even if it can why are you so concerned about it? Any case of corruption in Delhi can be investigated by the Delhi lokpal and although I trust the PM to not indulge in any such activity while he is on such an important post but if he does then lokpal must have a right to investigate.

no use arguing with bhakts bro .

they're brain dead modi boot lickers

any one with common sense would've figured out by now that Modi is using everything at his command to make life hell of kejriwal

fact is Modi knows kejri is doing good and once people get a taste of corruption free good governance no one can stop kejri from rising and this is why Modi fears kejri

this thread is a stable of Modi tards I would suggest you not to waste time engaging with imbeciles here.
I know that mate but Kejriwal or not there shouldn't be the constant bashing of a guy who is not in line with their leader and that's too on the fake and false propaganda of paid media.

power ministry best performer in review followed by roads

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pms-...of-the-class-1427005?pfrom=home-lateststories

The best-performing ministries according to a review led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi are Power, headed by Piyush Goyal, and Nitin Gadkari's Roads and Highways Ministry.

Yesterday, the economic affairs secretary presented an update on each ministry's work as well as their accounts to the Prime Minister and other top members of his office. All ministries had submitted their presentations to the economic affairs secretary.

The exercise lasted five hours and comes ahead of a cabinet reshuffle expected next week before the PM leaves for a tour of Africa. Mr Modi told ministers they need to work harder to deliver on campaign promises and to promote and implement flagship government schemes. To keep a check on this, the PM reportedly wants to repeat this detailed review every three months.

"The government has been announcing good schemes but the "doot" messengers (ministers and lawmakers) have not been able to take it to the public," the PM repeatedly told the council of ministers.

Sources who attended the review session said that the Big Four - Home, Defence, Finance and Foreign - were discussed with a very restricted group of attendees.

Sources said that the ministries red-circled as under-performers included Health, with the Prime Minister making it clear that he would like to see faster progress on plans for state-run hospitals like Delhi's AIIMS in other parts of the country. Sources also said that the need for more IITs and IIMs, business and engineering colleges, to be quickly set up, was also stressed as a priority. Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was reportedly told that improving connectivity and the persistent call-drop problems must be dealt with far more urgently.

The cabinet reshuffle next week is expected to deliver a promotion for Mr Goyal, the Power Minister. States like Uttar Pradesh which are headed for elections are expected to be granted more representation.

The council of ministers currently has 66 members including the Prime Minister. It cannot exceed 82 members.

+++

i heard a similar view and posted couple of days back

Anyways i am having a feeling power minister Mr Piyush may takeover as DM and MP may go to Home with Rajnath returning to UP CM incase NDA wins in UP elections.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/make-in-...ke-off-next-month.437057/page-2#ixzz4DBKAGnkV

Not sure what will happen but perhaps Mr Goyal may be given a more important portfolio... Hopefully Defence,,

@Abingdonboy @anant_s @Levina
This is a good thing.. See how under performers are politely told.. i guess heads will roll if they continue like that for some more time..

And no I am not an aaptard. I have constantly clarified in this forum that unlike some of you I refrain myself to be a bakht or a dynasty lover.
Irrespective of the leaders it is the country and safeguarding its interest that matters.

And where both the houses of parliament sits? Where all the ministers, PM, opposition leader, Chief justice of India, COAS, even the President of India sits? Kejriwal probably wants to be the super-central government!!

Come on, many parts of his bill are atrocious, he even wants to open banks in Delhi without RBI's approval.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pms-...of-the-class-1427005?pfrom=home-lateststories

The best-performing ministries according to a review led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi are Power, headed by Piyush Goyal, and Nitin Gadkari's Roads and Highways Ministry.

Yesterday, the economic affairs secretary presented an update on each ministry's work as well as their accounts to the Prime Minister and other top members of his office. All ministries had submitted their presentations to the economic affairs secretary.

The exercise lasted five hours and comes ahead of a cabinet reshuffle expected next week before the PM leaves for a tour of Africa. Mr Modi told ministers they need to work harder to deliver on campaign promises and to promote and implement flagship government schemes. To keep a check on this, the PM reportedly wants to repeat this detailed review every three months.

"The government has been announcing good schemes but the "doot" messengers (ministers and lawmakers) have not been able to take it to the public," the PM repeatedly told the council of ministers.

Sources who attended the review session said that the Big Four - Home, Defence, Finance and Foreign - were discussed with a very restricted group of attendees.

Sources said that the ministries red-circled as under-performers included Health, with the Prime Minister making it clear that he would like to see faster progress on plans for state-run hospitals like Delhi's AIIMS in other parts of the country. Sources also said that the need for more IITs and IIMs, business and engineering colleges, to be quickly set up, was also stressed as a priority. Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was reportedly told that improving connectivity and the persistent call-drop problems must be dealt with far more urgently.

The cabinet reshuffle next week is expected to deliver a promotion for Mr Goyal, the Power Minister. States like Uttar Pradesh which are headed for elections are expected to be granted more representation.

The council of ministers currently has 66 members including the Prime Minister. It cannot exceed 82 members.

+++

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/make-in-...ke-off-next-month.437057/page-2#ixzz4DBKAGnkV

Not sure what will happen but perhaps Mr Goyal may be given a more important portfolio... Hopefully Defence,,

This is a good thing.. See how under performers are politely told.. i guess heads will roll if they continue like that for some more time..
piyush goyal has really done well with power Ministry and given he had to start afresh after massive coal scam, its commendable. today most base load stations are running at peak capacity and a reliable supply of domestic coal has ensured excellent Availability and Capacity factors. Whats more stalled power projects have also started to move.
Kudos to minister and his team!

There is no clarification on if the Delhi lokpal can investigate against the PM or the union cabinet but even if it can why are you so concerned about it? Any case of corruption in Delhi can be investigated by the Delhi lokpal and although I trust the PM to not indulge in any such activity while he is on such an important post but if he does then lokpal must have a right to investigate.

A Chief Minster of a city wants legal jurisdiction over the entire central government, President, CJI, army, and every damn thing that runs the country because everything runs from that city, and you are not seeing any problem there??

+++

Where is our honorable DM MP on that list.:lol:
But bro doesn't MP transfer to HM means a promotion for him?

And where both the houses of parliament sits? Where all the ministers, PM, opposition leader, Chief justice of India, COAS, even the President of India sits? Kejriwal probably wants to be the super-central government!!

Come on, many parts of his bill are atrocious, he even wants to open banks in Delhi without RBI's approval.
I have already said that there is no clarification on if the lokpal can conduct an inquiry against the PM, union cabinet the coas or the President.
However even if it can there is nothing wrong in it as the lokpal will be bounded by the law to only look into the matter that happened within Delhi.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom