What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...st-eight-years?cmpid=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo

Still people will question BJP on "ache Din".

If this is not part of ache din, I wonder what really is?!!

Its welcome development for sure given the situation inherited from UPA.....but now the greater focus should be on the discoms becoming viable and in better financial shape (and this comes from the States rather than the centre...though centre can play a constructive role in this too). This needs better monitoring, implementation with aadhar and of course further macro measures under UDAY. This year should be interesting after the successful and transparent auction strategy that Rajasthan govt used under UDAY that I hope the distressed discom states (mostly non-BJP) will employ ASAP.

I would not say ache din has arrived, it is an ongoing process...and will be for a long time. But it is at least a process now with a clear trajectory and objective in mind....compared to before when people at the center were holding power just for the sake of holding power and wielding this power absolutely shockingly and negatively.

Thank god for BJP and Modi.

Last edited:
Wondering if AAP govt will give Tarishi Jain, brutally murdered by terrorists in Dhaka, Martyr status?

Will her family get Crores of rupees?
Will her family members get apartments as compensation?
Will her family members get govt jobs?

Oh wait, her name is NOT Khan, right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom