What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BTW, its not a BJP rally but the 6 local political parties have attended the rally and its their crow which was there.

Modi even named and thanked all of these 6 local parties.

I cant say about Gujrat but About MP you are totally wrong.
I grew up there and have had first hand experience of both Congress and BJP.
During congress years there was no power even in downtown areas of Major Cities. I had to study under candle light as they could not balance load during the evenings in summers. We slept on our roofs because we couldnt run a single fan.These ******* flew the Union Carbide CEO on the night of Bhopal. Arjun singh flew him personally out of MP.

When BJP took over MP, it was shortly after/before the division of CG.All major powerplants left the state. We were compared to Bihar , which was much worse in those days. Now we have low floor buses in major cities , wide roads, good power supply (atlest in major cities and enough to keep industries lubed ). Now the focus is rural areas as we have some economic base to build on and the government has some income stream. If you see our biggest Industrial city , Indore, its the only city in india with both an IIT and an IIM. We have a very competitive auto manufaturing hub near Indore and major players both national and international.(Volvo, Man and Eicher come to mind). Our ITI education get people real manufacturing jobs.
People are not dumb here. They voted for BJP overwhelmingly in both rural and urban areas simply because of their policies.Even the charm of Scyndhia is ineffective here.
Right now I ask you a fundamental question :
Why are you against this country? The very country that fed, clothed and braught you up? How can you remain willfully blind to what is happening to this nation at the hands of UPA?
Perhaps it is these difficult economic times that have forced you to accept money for posting this shit. In that case I can only say that you are mearly perpetuating the very cycle that created you,all the while bemoaning its existance and drowning in misery.

welcome, you just got drawn in by the resident troll representing congress.

Only election result will tell kaun chuha hai, aur kaun bhokne wala pagal kutta.

As for Varun Gandhi update ur knowledge about bjp if u want to lick their feet. Varun Gandhi is general secretary of BJP, BJP MP and official in charge of West Bengal made by BJP to look after west bengal organisation, its rallies, allies etc..

Shameless Modi becomes secular for votes

Narendra Modi woos Muslim entrepreneurs, asks them to become job creators | The Indian Express

LS polls: Modi woos Muslims to project himself as an inclusive leader
bhai ab inko hindu k vote kam padne lage hai isiliye muslim ko apna bata ne lage hai
mein bhi muslim huu i m not going to vote modi

Bf0wJ7nCEAAv54H.jpg

Bf0v_eACMAABcVQ.jpg:large

busy day for Enrega coolies i see ..
1617182_666259500104971_1867597625_o.jpg

1795722_666000746797513_1384666454_n.jpg

1780104_666039823460272_1408821573_o.jpg

BTW, its not a BJP rally but the 6 local political parties have attended the rally and its their crow which was there.
Modi even named and thanked all of these 6 local parties.
Only a Paid crowd would sit like this in discipline

People are not even looking at stage. Lagta hai Rs 500 + Luch ka Plan tha :hang2:

Ok just saw footage of OWL BABA's rally on TV. Seemed like a studio crowd. Clapping and shouting on PROP. Now I am absolutely sure this was a paid crowd. Akhir 500 crore kahin to kharch karne hain bhai.

1656393_400813703395910_874102507_n.jpg

If you ask schoolchildren of Gujarat, “When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated? “ You would get the answer- October 30, 1948. Social Science textbook for Standard 8 published by GCERT is a mine of factual errors! The book is full of anti-minority statements, slants that idolise freedom fighters who used violent methods to fight imperialism, and crude suggestions about population control and terrorism, both of which are, incidentally, pet topics of the Modi regime.

welcome, you just got drawn in by the resident troll representing congress.
Thanks
I see everybody avoids him. Did he emerge after the 500cr Congress deal? Because if so then Whatever we say is useless.
Anyhoo,
Nice Rally pics.
Guys we really need a center -right party thats pro free market, pro competition pro Economics.
Fingers crossed.

1620603_400760983401182_660313755_n.jpg

Rahul Gandhi today addressed a huge rally at Gujarat’s Bardoli and took on the BJP saying it represents RSS ideology which has killed Mahatma Gandhi and dangerous for the spirit of India. He slammed Modi and said that while congress talk about eradicating poverty, BJP talks about eradicating the poor people.

1620603_400760983401182_660313755_n.jpg

Rahul Gandhi today addressed a huge rally at Gujarat’s Bardoli and took on the BJP saying it represents RSS ideology which has killed Mahatma Gandhi and dangerous for the spirit of India. He slammed Modi and said that while congress talk about eradicating poverty, BJP talks about eradicating the poor people.

Govt. is of Congress for last 10 years, why don't they simply BAN RSS if they think that it's such a - Jehrily soch??? (seriously asking).

@Bhai Zakir mate can u answer that?? If Congress really thinks that RSS is responsible for division of society, samjhauta blasts etc. what in the world is stopping them to ban it just like SIMI??? this is just hypocrisy i must say.

Last edited:
My kid bro who dabbles in stock market and commodity market, is saying if Modi wins he has a chance to get 12 lacs if its a hung parliament the gain is around 500 extra.I asked if it was bookies he was saying the last time BJP swept State elections with 4-0 loss to congress the stock exchange went 200-300 points up in a day and business people are betting on modi as he is pro-business, so they expect the stock to hit high if he wins. I will ask more details about it from him.Also is the budget going to be announced before elections or after elections?
Anyone doing stock market here?

Govt. is of Congress for last 10 years, why don't they simply BAN RSS if they think that it's such a - Jehrily soch??? (seriously asking).

@Bhai Zakir mate can u answer that?? If Congress really thinks that RSS is responsible for division of society, samjhauta blasts etc. what in the world is stopping them to ban it just like SIMI??? this is just hypocrisy i must say.

I don't think Congress is gonna do that since it believes RSS is a lifelong "jugaad" of their's to get minority votes as is Hindutva for BJP...

although congress is better for pakistan but we dont mind as long as authoritative govt comes!

although congress is better for pakistan but we dont mind as long as authoritative govt comes!

Thank You Very Much for your Post.

Now People of India have to choose, we are electing a Govt. for interest of India or interest of Pakistan :)

although congress is better for pakistan but we dont mind as long as authoritative
Thank You Very Much for your Post.

Now People of India have to choose, we are electing a Govt. for interest of India or interest of Pakistan :)
i am favouring congress because it was in favour of peace with pakistan but opposition(bjp) spoilt all their attempts. now if bjp comes to power it should have authority.

Back
Top Bottom