What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BgAxs4dCUAAUgh0.jpg:large

still waiting for answer to my question....................

@fsayed @Bhai Zakir

Govt. is of Congress for last 10 years, why don't they simply BAN RSS if they think that it's such a - Jehrily soch??? (seriously asking).

@Bhai Zakir mate can u answer that?? If Congress really thinks that RSS is responsible for division of society, samjhauta blasts etc. what in the world is stopping them to ban it just like SIMI??? this is just hypocrisy i must say.

Tell me something honestly bro, do you really support Congress and its "policies" or you do just hate Modi? Hating Modi would atleast make sense, but supporting Congress after all these failures and corruption makes no sense whatsoever!

And Bhai mere do some research, and you ll know that Modi is not just all talk.

Gujarat achieves target before time, tops list of States

Gujarat has topped the list of States in not only achieving the target but also surpassing it in providing potable water facilities in schools, much-ahead by six months for the year 2013-14 in the country.

According to Government data for the fiscal year, the Narendra Modi-led Gujarat Government had the target of providing potable water in 100 schools in 2013-14, but it has already covered 192 schools. In contrast, the data available from Water and Sanitation Ministry shows that the overall pace of the other State Governments in ensuring the basic facility has been too slow with just 37 per cent of the targetted 24,730 schools covered so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom