What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Are you telling me that not even a second was delayed? So were the posters installed on a moving train(Though the picture suggest otherwise)? And why were BJP posters installed? Was there no political mileage in there?

Sir, Don't you think you are trying to make an issue out of nothing?? Does any news say that the train was delayed to install the poster ? It is mostly like that the posters were installed while the train stopped in an intermediate station or during the filling water in to wagons.

Last edited:
Sir, Don't you think you are trying to make a statement out of no issue ?? Does any news say that the train was delayed to install the poster ? It is mostly like that the posters were installed while the train stopped in an intermediate station or during the filling water in to wagons.
Shh .. bhai ki roti ka sawaal hai ... agenda chalne do.

Sir, Don't you think you are trying to make a statement out of no issue ?? Does any news say that the train was delayed to install the poster ? It is mostly like that the posters were installed while the train stopped in an intermediate station or during the filling water in to wagons.

He knows it.
but his political affiliation does not permit him to admit the truth.

Captain Amrinder Singh on 'Pong top'16200ft at Kaurik, Sugar Sector, while on patrol. Winter of 1963/64.
View attachment 301212

Have you met his Chamak Challo ? :lol:

2014_05_01_23_39_30_lovestory3.jpg

Know who she is ? She is a ISI linked Pakistani journalist Aroosa Alam :D

Wait, its gets better.

She is the daughter of notorious "General Rani" who was Yahya Khan's mistress and later in jelousy house arrested by. J.A. Bhutto. :lol:

Just gets classier every minute.

During last three months, Asoora has bought a house worth Rs. 7 crores, the sources said. As per the sources to be believed this lavish mansion is gifted by Captain himself, to his lady love. :D

She reportedly came in touch with Amarinder Singh during the last two years and perhaps the meeting of both led to friendship. The sources said that she had visited Punjab during the election campaign. Presently she is reportedly staying in a guest house of a leading private insurance company in Delhi.

aroosa-amarinder1.jpg

Turns out he was "holidaying" with her behind closed doors in his farm house with cherries in full bloom. :D

All the people who went there to meet him was told he was suffering from "back ache" wand was not meeting anybody. Even senior central minister was turned back since he was "busy" with his cherry moon :D

I have high hopes with this dude

As they say, an idiot is born every minute. :haha:

Finally Dr. Swamy gets to be an MP again, for the 6th time :D

Surprised to see Suresh Gopi (Malayalee actor) in that list. Looks like BJP is serious about Kerala. :tup:

He is considered a very honest and upright guy.

Finally Dr. Swamy gets to be an MP again, for the 6th time :D

Surprised to see Suresh Gopi (Malayalee actor) in that list. Looks like BJP is serious about Kerala. :tup:

Hope Dr. Swamy gets a cabinet berth as a finance minister soon. This nomination paves the way.

Congress needs to disown the Nehru family and kick them out of the party first.
Until that happens, no Hindu is going to believe anything coming out of Congees multiple voice makers..

Surprised to see Suresh Gopi (Malayalee actor) in that list. Looks like BJP is serious about Kerala.

He is a long term prospect for BJP in Kerala.
By next elections, I am absolutely convinced it will be BJP vs Commies + Congees like WB.

That is still dicey. But is it certainly possible before election so that he can abolish income tax :D

I believe abolishing income tax is one of core BJP objectives and they are going about it very systematically. Once all currency transactions in India have become digital which looks like a sure possibility given the success of Jan Dhan, Aadhaar, and mobile banking in the next few years, Indian govt can get rid of Income tax and lot of other state and central taxes too and survive on transaction fees alone.

http://swarajyamag.com/economy/indi...ystem-in-the-world-and-six-men-made-it-happen

Sir, Don't you think you are trying to make an issue out of nothing?? Does any news say that the train was delayed to install the poster ? It is mostly like that the posters were installed while the train stopped in an intermediate station or during the filling water in to wagons.
My initial post was to compare how all the political parties including BJP try to score brownie points when there is serious situation out there, And this discussion took over to delay in time as our BJP supporters thought that they was nothing wrong in what was done by sticking posters...

He knows it.
but his political affiliation does not permit him to admit the truth.
My political affiliation? LOL But this can be said about your Sanghi brethren including you who think its a non issue when BJP does something of this sort but make an issue of it when other parties do the same... Hypocrisy, I would say

Back
Top Bottom