What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Wrong again in Utkhand's case aid was delayed by '3' days to get some political mileage. In this case aid was not even delayed by a second
Are you telling me that not even a second was delayed? So were the posters installed on a moving train(Though the picture suggest otherwise)? And why were BJP posters installed? Was there no political mileage in there?

Are you telling me that not even a second was delayed? So were the posters installed on a moving train(Though the picture suggest otherwise)? And why were BJP posters installed? Was there no political mileage in there?
Do you have a proof that train was stopped just to stick posters?

Do you have a proof that train was stopped just to stick posters?
Bhayyaji yeh moving train toh nahi lagti mujhko...

12993561_1718537898404793_7124880315469786376_n.jpg

Do you see those water pipes attached to that tankers? It proves sticking those posters didn't delayed the train It was done while emptying them but I guess even this won't satisfy you.
oh hoye bade kareeb se dekha tumne... Ab yeh bhi dekhlo

Mumbai: A special train carrying around five lakh litres of water for parched Latur in Marathwada region, which is battling the worst drought ever, reached the destination after 18 hours on Monday morning.

As the train reached, local BJP leaders scrambled for taking credit over the temporary solution to the water crisis in the region. They sticked posters on the train that carried water to the parched region.

The ‘water train’ with 10 wagons carrying water for Latur had left from Miraj in western Maharashtra at around 11 am yesterday and reached Latur at 5 am on Tuesday, taking 18 hours to traverse a distance of around 350 kilometres.

Source: http://www.abplive.in/india-news/fi...of-potable-water-reaches-drought-latur-320241

oh hoye bade kareeb se dekha tumne... Ab yeh bhi dekhlo

Mumbai: A special train carrying around five lakh litres of water for parched Latur in Marathwada region, which is battling the worst drought ever, reached the destination after 18 hours on Monday morning.

As the train reached, local BJP leaders scrambled for taking credit over the temporary solution to the water crisis in the region. They sticked posters on the train that carried water to the parched region.

The ‘water train’ with 10 wagons carrying water for Latur had left from Miraj in western Maharashtra at around 11 am yesterday and reached Latur at 5 am on Tuesday, taking 18 hours to traverse a distance of around 350 kilometres.

Source: http://www.abplive.in/india-news/fi...of-potable-water-reaches-drought-latur-320241

The part you highlighted in bold answers your query. But I guess logic is something you are not looking for.

Please explain...

"As the train reached, local BJP leaders scrambled for taking credit over the temporary solution to the water crisis in the region. They sticked posters on the train that carried water to the parched region."

Please dumb this down for me.

taking 18 hours to traverse a distance of around 350 kilometres.

Dude, you know perfectly well that the train was stopped at Osmanabad for reasons that had nothing to do with the BJP trying to take credit. It was a logistical problem at that station due to the width of the tracks and other goods trains passing. They say it has been sorted out and a separate rail line put in for the water trains, so future trains will only take the normal 7 to 8 hours.

You are missing the forest for the trees. The BJP makes mistakes and does incompetent things, they are very inexperienced and severely short on talent other than half a dozen super stars. because for most of India history Congress has ruled, they have experience on their side. The BJP are not however a dynastic personality driven criminal enterprise that congress is.

"As the train reached, local BJP leaders scrambled for taking credit over the temporary solution to the water crisis in the region. They sticked posters on the train that carried water to the parched region."

Please dumb this down for me.
But why do you not go through the whole thing posted...

So why did it take 18 hours to travel 350 Km?

But why do you not go through the whole thing posted...

So why did it take 18 hours to travel 350 Km?

I will reply back only when you will dumb down that quote from your post.

You are missing the forest for the trees. The BJP makes mistakes and does incompetent things, they are very inexperienced and severely short on talent other than half a dozen super stars. because for most of India history Congress has ruled, they have experience on their side. The BJP are not however a dynastic personality driven criminal enterprise that congress is.
I guess that was an apt explanation... Thank you

I will reply back only when you will dumb down that quote from your post.
Oye hoye Ranjit baba badi angrezi chaat rahe ho... Hame nahi aati itni angrezi tumhi samjhaado

State-owned telecom company BSNL has released an exciting internet package which would leave customers stunned. BSNL is offering 20 GB of 3G data at Rs 50. The data can be shared with 4 other BSNL users residing anywhere across the nation. The scheme is being subsidized by Government of India, and is part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of Digital India.

http://www.india.com/news/india/bsn...-users-residing-in-any-part-of-india-1123775/

Is It true ?

Superb:

Walk The Talk With Former UIDAI Chairman Nandan Nilekani

-AADHAR completed ahead of time
-50% under budget
-already saving $2BN/ year in LPG subsidy
- In 2-3 months the UIDAI will cross the 1 billion enrolment mark

:smokin::smokin:

+It's not saying a huge amount but Modi is the right man for the job he has now (I say this because of Mr Nandan Nilekani's comments of Modi).

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @ni8mare @axisofevil @Blue Marlin @acetophenol @ranjeet @Parul @Water Car Engineer @Desertfalcon @Taygibay @Koovie @waz @MilSpec @nair @AUSTERLITZ @ayesha.a

Yes, but such things make difference to us not at grass root levels.
Modi govt needs to do good advertisements highlighting their achievements.

Only way to keep goodwill and get votes is highlight your achievements.

See Khujliwal is on advertising blitzkerg before Punjab elections all over India, infact even in TN and other states where has has nothing to gain, hes advertising.

couple of days back i saw on FB, AAP advt in Canada newspaper for NRIs

Back
Top Bottom