What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indeed the taste of water will not change if his posters are stuck other than delaying their reach to the needful. And if you guys have no issue with posters then why did it trouble you guys when Congress did something similar during Uttarakhand floods.,

I am not sure what happened in Uttarakhand that upset you so much. But whatever the BJP (is that who you have issues with?) have done, you simply cannot compare the personality cult in the Congress with fadnavis sticking his ugly mug on a tanker of water.

As a very good example let us take the picture you posted about the trucks of aid going to Uttarkhand. Did you actually look at this image before you uploaded it? I am re-posting it here for ease of reference.

It would appear that the trucks of aid for homeless disaster hit people of Uttarkhand had to wait for 3 days till Rahul Gandhi came back from his holiday trip to Spain ( where no doubt he was gallivanting around the pool with his girlfriend) . The trucks were purposely delayed so that Rahul gandhi can come back from his holiday and then get a photo opportunity !!!! There was no urgency for him to come back a few days early !! There was no urgency for the aid to get to the poor people of the disaster hit area whose very lives were at risk.

The only thing that mattered was publicity for the. Gandhi parivar. If fadnavis had done something like this, or god forbid Modi, you would have brought down the government the same week. There would have been wall to wall coverage for months!! Why such a different standard for your patrons?

Dude no other country anywhere in the world, not even in Africa, has been ruled by the same family directly or by proxy since the mid 20th century. The only other similar story might be the sh1thole called North Korea. They have a hand in everything, they practically own the media, they have had chance after chance after chance and they missed it every time. Whatever India has achieved has been in spite of the gandhi family not because of them. Give these new people a decade, if they don't deliver throw them out, no one is going to cry. surely the country deserves stability, continuous governance and something better than this criminal thieving family and their sycophants.

image.jpg

Chandigarh: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said that the drug problem in Punjab will be taken care after his party comes to power in the state as he visited Zirakpur today.

Slamming the ruling SAD-BJP government, Gandhi scion said that the problem of drugs will be solved in months. "The present government in Punjab has been ignoring the drug issue. The drug problem will be solved in months if our party comes to power in the Punjab Assembly elections," Rahul said.

Terming drug issue as sensitive, the Congress leader said that the ruling government mocked him for raising the issue. "Drug problem has always been a very serious issue in Punjab. I raised this issue several times earlier, but Akali Dal made fun of me. We want to give a new kind of government in Punjab, one that is sensitive to people," he added.

Commenting on accusation that he had insulted Punjab on drugs issue, Rahul said, "Punjab is the heart of the nation and nobody can insult it. I have a special place for the state in my heart and all he wants is to help the people of the state. (Punjab ko koi badnaam nahi kar sakta, Punjab is desh ka dil hai. Punjab desh ko zindagi deta hai. Punjab ke liye mere dil mein jagah hai aur mai Punjab ki madad karna chahta hun.)

Gandhi, who reached Punjab today morning, will hold a meeting with party workers and leaders in the state and discuss issues related to Assembly polls next year and the party's preparedness.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/punja...g-problem-in-months-rahul-gandhi_1876726.html

Captain Amrinder Singh on 'Pong top'16200ft at Kaurik, Sugar Sector, while on patrol. Winter of 1963/64.
13015274_1121839487868382_4021073776901058756_n.jpg

I am not sure what happened in Uttarakhand that upset you so much. But whatever the BJP (is that who you have issues with?) have done, you simply cannot compare the personality cult in the Congress with fadnavis sticking his ugly mug on a tanker of water.

As a very good example let us take the picture you posted about the trucks of aid going to Uttarkhand. Did you actually look at this image before you uploaded it? I am re-posting it here for ease of reference.

It would appear that the trucks of aid for homeless disaster hit people of Uttarkhand had to wait for 3 days till Rahul Gandhi came back from his holiday trip to Spain ( where no doubt he was gallivanting around the pool with his girlfriend) . The trucks were purposely delayed so that Rahul gandhi can come back from his holiday and then get a photo opportunity !!!! There was no urgency for him to come back a few days early !! There was no urgency for the aid to get to the poor people of the disaster hit area whose very lives were at risk.

The only thing that mattered was publicity for the. Gandhi parivar. If fadnavis had done something like this, or god forbid Modi, you would have brought down the government the same week. There would have been wall to wall coverage for months!! Why such a different standard for your patrons?

Dude no other country anywhere in the world, not even in Africa, has been ruled by the same family directly or by proxy since the mid 20th century. The only other similar story might be the sh1thole called North Korea. They have a hand in everything, they practically own the media, they have had chance after chance after chance and they missed it every time. Whatever India has achieved has been in spite of the gandhi family not because of them. Give these new people a decade, if they don't deliver throw them out, no one is going to cry. surely the country deserves stability, continuous governance and something better than this criminal thieving family and their sycophants.

View attachment 301034
Look dude, both delayed the relief, one by couple of days and one by couple of minutes/hours. And as posted earlier BJP government wasn't even seriously concerned about it until the court intervened. I have no issues when you blame Congress for what they did but atleast accept what BJP is doing right now which is no different then what Congress did..

Look dude, both delayed the relief, one by couple of days and one by couple of minutes/hours. And as posted earlier BJP government wasn't even seriously concerned about it until the court intervened. I have no issues when you blame Congress for what they did but atleast accept what BJP is doing right now which is no different then what Congress did..

Wrong again in Utkhand's case aid was delayed by '3' days to get some political mileage. In this case aid was not even delayed by a second

Captain Amrinder Singh on 'Pong top'16200ft at Kaurik, Sugar Sector, while on patrol. Winter of 1963/64.
View attachment 301212

I have high hopes with this dude

Back
Top Bottom