What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

did they:mad:,he is a benign principled senior monsieur of P.D.F----ab uuudh hoga:butcher: @Levina d d,are you with us or against us?:what:
On what??

i am a simple and straight-talking person so i don't understand any hidden meanings behind your act... so please explain.

you may not have spoken to me ever but in the course of the pm conversation you joined the crooks, so you cannot say "don't add me".
Chill!!
Nair is the most cool headed guy I know on the forum.
And this thread like any other thread is meant for discussions.
I do not see anyone supporting killing of innocent people on this thread.
So there really wasn't a need to call it a "terrorist thread".
If not anything, this is the only thread where Indians discuss Indian politics freely. And this must be the only thread where Pakistanis or other nationalities do not comment.
I hope you guys will be able to sort out the issue.

i am a simple and straight-talking person so i don't understand any hidden meanings behind your act... so please explain.

you may not have spoken to me ever but in the course of the pm conversation you joined the crooks, so you cannot say "don't add me".

Bro this is a sanghi congregation. For confirmation just search the thread with 'Muslim' keyword and you'll see that the vilest of Islamophobic things ever written on Internet will be here.
No use fighting knickeratis in their bastion they'll gag up against you.
Draw them out one by one into the open and hunt.

Ok since you sound very innocent, let me explain, the rating has been given for below 4 reasons....
1) Attempt to derail,
2) Troll post
3) One liner
4) Flame bait

whether those reasons are legitimate or not, will be decided by Mods....... So let us leave it at it, You can even open a thread in GHQ to contest this rating,

I do not wish to continue this discussion here as this is not the appropriate place, May be you can take this to the PM you are referring

Any sure seat in kerala? Atleast one?

Nemom is a sure seat even if there is a minority consolidation and tactical voting by congress CPI(M) candidate is facing some allegations with in party (നേമം മണ്ഡലം കമ്മിറ്റിയില്‍ സി.പി.എം നേതാക്കള്‍ തമ്മില്‍ വാക്കേറ്റം | mangalam.com ) ,Vatiyoor kavu is another place Kummaamji is contesting there opponent there is very strong so give 75% chance there

There are 10+ places with 40-50% chance to win like Palakkad ,Kasargod,Kazhukootam,TVM,Aranmula,Chengannur,manjeswaram,Kodungaloor,Manaloor,thripoonithra,Kunndamangalam ..etc

Last edited:
Nemom is a sure seat even if there is a minority consolidation and tactical voting by congress and CPI(M) candidate is facing some allegations with in party (നേമം മണ്ഡലം കമ്മിറ്റിയില്‍ സി.പി.എം നേതാക്കള്‍ തമ്മില്‍ വാക്കേറ്റം | mangalam.com ) ,Vatiyoor kavu is another place Kummaamji is contesting there opponent there is very strong so give 75% chance there

There are 10+ places with 40-50% chance to win like Palakkad ,Kasargod,Kazhukootam,TVM,Aranmula,Chengannur,manjeswaram,Kodungaloor,Manaloor,thripoonithra,Kunndamangalam ..etc

The only chance i see here is Nemam, the reason again "Rajagopal"........ Well other places (you mentioned)can create an impact and screw the plans of UDF and LDF........

What do you guys (mallu's) think about Saritha??? Did LDF used her to the potential? or still there anything left??? I get feel that around the peak of the campaign they might release the so called "letter" to media......... Which could be the thuruppu gulan for this election.....

some sanghis insulted sir @Joe Shearer ha na @jamahir :cray:
Let me tell you one thing.
You can not keep everyone happy!
There will always be people who will have views divergent from your's.

My views are often very diff from Joe Sir's and I do not agree to many things he says. But I repect him.
So I will not support personal attacks and throwing innuendos on someone so senior.

I have not seen the thread or posts so I will refrain from commenting further on the issue.

Last edited:
The only chance i see here is Nemam, the reason again "Rajagopal"........ Well other places (you mentioned)can create an impact and screw the plans of UDF and LDF........

Considering votes BJP got in LS poll and local body poll just "screw chances of ruling fronts" is gross underestimation,IF bjp can continue the increasing trend of votes we can see miracles in many seats .....Currently BJP is well ahead of other parties Forged alliance with BDJS ,JSS faction ,Kerala congress many candidates like Kummanam,Sridharan pillai ,shoba surendran Gopalakrishnan ,muralidharan ,Radhakrishan ,sreesan started their election works hope they can continue this

What do you guys (mallu's) think about Saritha??? Did LDF used her to the potential? or still there anything left??? I get feel that around the peak of the campaign they might release the so called "letter" to media......... Which could be the thuruppu gulan for this election.....

UDF won the LS poll when solar was bright and shining it was LDF's main political weapon at that time,Two MP's who faced direct allegation Won comfortably so i doubt Saritha's letter can make an impact Nanaja padakkam mathramanu sarithayude valla CD yo clippo annengil nokkam ...Kairali news telecasted one page of her letter but no political impact

Let me tell you one thing.
You can not keep everyone happy!
There will always be people who will have views divergent from your's.

My views are often very diff from Joe Sir's and I do not agree to many things he says. But I repect him.
So I will not support personal attacks and throwing innuendos on someone so senior.

I have not seen the thread or posts so I will refrain from commenting further on the issue.

I'd rather watch more Kanhaiyyah speeches to educate myself of rising fascist tendencies than waste time replying to hollow arguments put forward by an ignorant sanghee

:lol: :lol: :lol:
10610901_1099997773353809_479696612869643479_n.jpg

I thought there were 7 clips..... (1 more is pending i think)

those seven may be tip of an iceberg,rumor is that clip was self recorded for some one she loved ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom