What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@ranjeet @Levina @Echo_419 @Prometheus @magudi @jaunty @jamahir
Please read these news articles -
Women commuters ‘violated’ by highway goons
Women 'violated' on Haryana highway; HC, rights panel take notice
Law & order in Haryana under BJP government is no better than ISIS ruled areas. Why Police is trying to save criminals who raped women traveling with their families on highways? It's horrific to even imagine this is happening here in India.
My heart goes out to the people and women who suffered an irreparable loss for no reason or fault of theirs. People can create businesses again but what about the damage these helpless women and their families have suffered. They will never be able to live same way.

thanks for the tag... i didn't receive alert for the tag because only five tags can generate alerts at one time... mine was the seventh... whenever you want more people to be tagged keep their names ready in a notepad and copy to a new post and send them immediately after the first five.

and yes, these "protestors" were savages... they are simply bjp-controlled goons who used this disturbance opportunity to rape the traveling females... not that these "protestors" did the rapes for lust also... haryana is truly a bad-lands in the world.

i read a article some 45 minutes ago where a female police team has gone to this place ( murthal ) to investigate, including visit to the fields where the clothes are lying about.

these jat "protestors" have also killed "low caste" people, lynched them and cut them down and selectively burnt shops... these "protestors" haven't voiced solidarity with rohith vemula or the agigating jnu students... so these "protestors" weren't really demanding equal rights and relief from discrimination.

i think these "protests" in haryana were ignited by bjp to take attention away from the happenings in delhi and rest of india.

but the bhakts and desh bhakts on pdf will of course create fiction stories about this.

these jat "protestors" have also killed "low caste" people, lynched them and cut them down and selectively burnt shops... these "protestors" haven't voiced solidarity with rohith vemula or the agigating jnu students... so these "protestors" weren't really demanding equal rights and relief from discrimination.

Just FYI jats themselves are shudras - 'lower caste' people so can't see your theory fitting here

12670939_1386111041414611_8714701959749649312_n.jpg

12670940_1385884711437244_278161538707275642_n.jpg

12794445_1385811241444591_810401909578935293_n.jpg

12321585_1385215544837494_3837626853721237664_n.jpg

Just FYI jats themselves are shudras - 'lower caste' people so can't see your theory fitting here

there are castes "lower" than the shudra jats.

besides, if these "protestor" jats "low caste" why have they not developed empathy with rohith vemula and kanhaiya kumar and the dalits and the marginalized and oppressed that the last two were/are agitating for??

and why have they been rampaging and killing the "still lower castes" :

Jat quota stir turns into inter-caste violence: 4 non-Jats killed, shops burnt as per owner caste

they are not the disciplined and intellectual agitators like the jnu progressives.

these fake-protestors in haryana and their bhakt and desh bhakt controllers deserve full commie punishment.

JNU professor: India illegally occupies Kashmir, needs azadi..

Freedom of speech in India -

Kejriwal Insulting Hanuman Ji - freedom of speech
Christians and muslims insulting Durga maa - Freedom of Speech
JNU students pro terrorist, pro Pakistan and anti-India speech - Freedom of speech.

Some one farts near a Church or 'you know where', all Hindus need to blamed.

No comments for now.
I will prefer to read a more about it before commenting.
Saw women being molested, say truckers
‘Saw women dragged out of cars at Murthal’ - Times of India
strange even a women is prefering to remain silent on this shameful incident. Bhakti of BJP fans is achieving new heights everyday.
thanks for the tag... i didn't receive alert for the tag because only five tags can generate alerts at one time... mine was the seventh... whenever you want more people to be tagged keep their names ready in a notepad and copy to a new post and send them immediately after the first five.

and yes, these "protestors" were savages... they are simply bjp-controlled goons who used this disturbance opportunity to rape the traveling females... not that these "protestors" did the rapes for lust also... haryana is truly a bad-lands in the world.

i read a article some 45 minutes ago where a female police team has gone to this place ( murthal ) to investigate, including visit to the fields where the clothes are lying about.

i think these "protests" in haryana were ignited by bjp to take attention away from the happenings in delhi and rest of india.

but the bhakts and desh bhakts on pdf will of course create fiction stories about this.
They don't even want to discuss this issue instead they are more interested in staged police encounter of a woman. They just want everybody to see false growth charts and propaganda of RSS. All witnesses will vanish or killed and raped women are already told not to report rapes in the name of public humiliation or threatening.
But bjp is digging its own grave now. Anti BJP sentiments are rising in Haryana due to this incident & increasing recession . On the other hand zero is imminent for them in Punjab also.

Last edited:

Please add the repeated insults to Hindu gods by Kejriwal...

In another news, a dalit lady police officer in Telangana, in training was raped and filmed by fellow batch mates, named Srinivas and Anjaiah. Yeah...u guessed their caste and religion right!!

Strangely all the sickulars, presstitutes, Pappu, Kejru, Mayawati & Co are not rushing to this woman's side!
To sickular Indians here, can we Bhakths know the reasons?

Back
Top Bottom