What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Those Priceless Expressions :rofl: :lol:
12779174_1065898783432878_232953597654562522_o.jpg

Please pay close attention to RSN Singh guys:

Holy Crap what an explosive revelations

1) Between 2004 to 2007 there was hyderabad masjid blast and varansi all done in collusion with UPA by Lakshars to create a scenario of hindu terror
2) When they tried killing modi through ishrat which failed and then Lakshar attempted Mumbai Attack to show it as a hindu terror so that Modi's base can be eliminated . He says thanks to Kasab and then they tried politically targeting him by changing the affidavit of ishrat and again tried to kill him in Patna
3)He is not anguished by the terror attack but by the politicians link with lakshars and how they are felicitated from within
4)Hafiz Saeed has been manipulating the Indian politics from 2004

So this motherF@cking B@stard Congress party should be declared as a terrorist organization for colliding s with lakshars

The Effect of Shani in Janam Rashi of Modi has affected his parents (Mother).
Didn't you people see it?

The Effect of Shani in Janam Rashi of Modi has affected his parents (Mother).
Didn't you people see it?

Or, it could be that Modi's mother is old. She is aged 90+, am I right?
I am not saying I don't believe in this stuff but some times the cause could be much more simpler :)

Or, it could be that Modi's mother is old. She is aged 90+, am I right?
I am not saying I don't believe in this stuff but some times the cause could be much more simpler :)
If you read Indian Astrology well, then "The Third Sade sathi, will take someone old in ones family away"
But it can be or not depending on what measures you take and .There are measures which can be taken to stop it.

But it can be or not depending on what measures you take and .There are measures which can be taken to stop it.

Not if some one is nearing 100 years.
At that age, more often than not, death is a relief.

Oh I believe in Shani very well. I went through that phrase myself and it was pretty horrible.
What I am saying is, in this case, it may not be that.

Another AAP nautanki exposed!
Nautanki thy name is Kejriwal!!:yahoo:

Not if some one is nearing 100 years.
At that age, more often than not, death is a relief.

Oh I believe in Shani very well. I went through that phrase myself and it was pretty horrible.
What I am saying is, in this case, it may not be that.

Nautanki thy name is Kejriwal!!:yahoo:
Brother,the Shani 7 and 1/2 years comes 3 times in ones life.Everytime there is a Surgery (Small or major) etc.
But also there are people who can live beyond 100 years.
The point is Her son is in the mid of (Janama Rashi shani) it is bound to happen.It depends on how many shanti, pujas and tapans , he can do, or JUST Simply let her pass as her time has come. :)

Raids dig up empire of PC’s son

Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram’s son Karti has built a huge empire for himself in different parts of the world by making investment in real estates and engaging in other business activities in London, Dubai, South Africa, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, British Virgin Island, France, USA, Switzerland, Greece and Spain. This came to light from the documents recovered during the recent joint raids of the Enforcement Directorate and Investiigation Wing of Income Tax in the Aircel-Maxis scam.

more on Raids dig up empire of PC’s son

See how the Congi stooges who sit in CBSE board and other educational institutions induct systematically their agenda into school text books of Vth standard students, glorifying Rahul Gandhis and Batkha Dutts and now teaching about Gujarat massacre without uttering a word on what triggered it and also as though this is the only massacre that happened. Will they dare put 1984 Sikh riots like this?

And if you point this out the leftist scumbags and award wapsi morons all together cry out in shrill voices about saffronisation of education. So what is this nonsense then? Pistachio education?

12246668_979290485439763_3145081228989632775_n.jpg

TFI

See how the Congi stooges who sit in CBSE board and other educational institutions induct systematically their agenda into school text books of Vth standard students, glorifying Rahul Gandhis and Batkha Dutts and now teaching about Gujarat massacre without uttering a word on what triggered it and also as though this is the only massacre that happened. Will they dare put 1984 Sikh riots like this?

And if you point this out the leftist scumbags and award wapsi morons all together cry out in shrill voices about saffronisation of education. So what is this nonsense then? Pistachio education?

12246668_979290485439763_3145081228989632775_n.jpg

TFI
WTF ?? is this for real ?? wat is drama queen irani doing ?? did she take any action on this ??

Back
Top Bottom