What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Then you are going through your worst phase right now until next mid year, do the Navgraha pujas and specially Shani trayodashi puja on saturdays, offer black till,oil and black cloth to him in temple.Besides that do the Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
It is not as bad as you think, but beware there might be a chance of surgery before next year.
a surgery?? Was that it???
Aur Kuch reh gaya hai add karne ko??? :cray:

I don't know if it's the worst phase of my life, but I am enjoying every bit of it. ;)
Thanks!
And I hope NSG is taking good care of MODI.

@Abingdonboy check out some shocking revelations in post#50294 by @JanjaWeed here...
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 3353

a surgery?? Was that it???
Aur Kuch reh gaya hai add karne ko??? :cray:

I don't know if it's the worst phase of my life, but I am enjoying every bit of it. ;)
Thanks!
And I hope NSG is taking good care of MODI.

@Abingdonboy check out post#50294 by @JanjaWeed here...
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 3353
accident,insulted,loss of money,family problems,anger,irritation etc. its good if you re enjoying it.You might not be a vrischik then. many confuse vrischik nakshatra with western astrology of scorpio.

Pandit ji how about saggittarius ? :D
they are good brother. presently leo(simha raasi) and vrischik(scorpio) Are in bad phase for leo its 2 and half yrs shani( until next years mid), for scorpio its 7 yrs..Do the mahamritunjaya mantra everyday or listen to it.

Shocking!!!
This is what I read (Sonia wanted to "fix" Modi).

David Headley Revelations: BJP wants Sonia and Rahul to apologise for trying to 'fix' Modi | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Is this all BJP wants in return??? An apology??
Don't worry Modi will fix them too. ;)
Sonia tried playing Roman politics here trying to eliminate her opponents Physically and Politically.The blowback is she lost her Partys Political ground, next will be their loss.

How many bhakts on PDF feel modi and his govt let them down ? I for one feel utterly disappointed with this govt. It isn't just the economy and the narrative they fucked up with, but the hope and dream of an avg. Indian (bhakt in this sense) who wished to see his country in greater heights..people may or may not agree with me, but let me reiterate my words One doesn't need 280 seats in LS to run a govt this way....

My ratings for modi and his govt..
avg when rated on performance and
below avg when rated on a bhakt's expectations from this govt. ..

How many bhakts on PDF feel modi and his govt let them down ? I for one feel utterly disappointed with this govt. It isn't just the economy and the narrative they fucked up with, but the hope and dream of an avg. Indian (bhakt in this sense) who wished to see his country in greater heights..people may or may not agree with me, but let me reiterate my words One doesn't need 280 seats in LS to run a govt this way....

I am not fully satisfied there are many good things done by the govt but some concerns like No action against the corrupt politicians and kins,No black money flowing back ,No signs of UCC ,Ram mandir ...

Last edited:
I am mystified when people speak about visible development. She is not in the infrastructure ministry where in development can be quantified.

HRD ministry is basically the graveyard of ministers. From Murli manohar joshi who screwed up spectacularly to kapil sibal who was a bonafide arsehole, this ministry has buried its bearers and indeed its governments as well.

This ministry is one of the most visible one and stays in news 24/7. Every action is scrutinised and whoever may be in charge, they will always be targeted by left pseudo intellectuals and an attempt will be made to steer the narrative towards saffronization and shyte.

The only person competent with enough vulnerability to parade and genuine talent and ability to bear the onslaught is her and she is doing a tough job at a fine pace with no serious issues so far.
Moreover the more she is personally attacked, more she will emerge stronger. All the more good for BJP.
We need to look at the bigger picture here. The goal is to keep the BJP in power for long enough to dismantle the leftist structure and for this we don't need big bang reforms. Merely chipping at the foundations will do the job in the mid term and thats what she is doing.

By visible development I meant correcting the educational system of India especially the higher education, cleaning our universities from left ideology is far away by a long shot and I am well aware of it. A large no. of degree awarding private universities are opening their branches all across the nation with no credible infrastructure and faculty. HRD ministry has done nothing to stop them. This menace is prevalent especially in south India. The less we talk about bringing changes in RTE act the better. Kapil sibal with all his wrong doings has done one good thing in trying to stop the mushrooming of these private universities. Heck, even TG C.M made sure that a lot of engg colleges with no infrastructure and faculty are closed down. I was expecting some thing on these lines from the ministry and that never happend.

Thank you very much for your analysis and time pedanna, TBH I missed u very much the last few weeks :P

Here is my analysis

1)AP:-
Anna trust me there will be anger against CM in AP unlike in TG now :)Circumstances dictate that.

Am absolutely sure that in 2019 TDP will win.
1)YSRCP is worse, people know that
2)CBN's work will reap benefits & promises made will be fulfilled
3)Projects like Pattiseema which will be implemented in Rayalaseema will help the TDP do better there.

BJP:- Very,very long story. Still at same position as they were before alliance. Hope is there but it is becoming less. People want to know when promises made by BJP will be fulfilled by Modi+credible leadership.

YSRCP:- Despite Jagan;s drama & hungama since losing. He is losing steam & reputation, cadre are still there. But many leaders & MLAs are on their way to join the TDP from what I heard.

Congis:- Dead. People hate them the most. Go back to Italy, you Telugu drohis!! :mad:
------------------------------------------------------
2)TG:-
TDP:-
More or less dead, CBN/TDP should just take sanyas from TG for 10 years to save face+time & resources & then return to build the party from ground. By then our bluffmaster KCR will lose some of his face+anti-AP sentiment will be much less compared to today.
& yes ,he must keep his son away from TG-TDP. God knows why he is sending that joker here. If he wasn't a good backroom operator. I would have called him the Telugu RG.
Revanth Reddy is the only guy who can save the TDP here. & I heard that C

BJP:-
Anna, I must tell you we have lost steam & potential expansion opportunites in rural TG because of incompetent leadership in Hyderabad. Kishen must go & somebody else must come.
I believe Raja Singh must be promoted & given better opportunities in the party, but the head of the party must be a Telugu from rural TG.
TRS/Cong could play the Telangana Telugu card against Raja Singh & try to instigate anti-Hindi sentiment. Also a rural Telanganaite leader is what could help the BJP expand in TG & spread the message of Hindutva+vikas+nationalism.

Is it true that Nagam is planning to leave the BJP to open his new party to take on the TRS? I heard he wants Revanth & some other COng/TDP leaders to join him??

Yes, the alliance did help both parties in 2014. But now it is useless to both of them. It must be broken in common interest. TDP is weak & needs to build new cadre+leaders. Same with the BJP

Cong:-
The disaster in the Warangal LS bypoll proves that they have become much weaker since 2014. Money & liquor votebank will go towards the TRS now,same with Muslim votebank.
But there are some regional satraps & cadre left. The situation in Nalgonda & Mahbubnagar is good for them.
But you are right when you say this could be another Gujarat. They will have good influence & political strength left, but it will never be enough for them to come to power as long as there is a popular leader as the CM/PM.
If you ask me, TG Cong. will become much weaker over time, weaker than even Guj-Cong. & if BJP plays it's cards right & expands, it could take cadre/leaders from the Congress.

TRS:-
Copy+paste of what u said. Many voters names were missing who could be potentially anti-TRS. People from all parties are joining the TRS with KCR's policy of using saam-daan-danda-bhed.
For eg:- Kukatpally MLA joined to save himself from some corruption/financial irregularity charges, One MLA joined after TG govt. gave his firm a good contract worth more than 1,000 crores. Qutubullapur MLA joined because he lost hope in the TDP. He used to tell my friend that KCR is ordering municipal+govt. officers not to work & help the opposition MLAs or even allow them to work which is why they are unable to do anything.

Lol, even those who abused KCR & his family or who were abused by them or those who supported a Samiakya Andhra are joining TRS now. The same people who KCR earlier accused of being anti-TG & doing nothing for it are given top berths in his party now:omghaha:
Even the goondas who used to beat up OU students & TRS karyakartas before 2014 are campaigning for TRS now :omghaha: :sarcastic:.

If things go on like this, TG will become another Odisha.& Kalvakuntala family will rule us for decades.

Harish should be furious with KCR after his total sidelining from Hyd. Am curious to see what he plans to do now seeing that KCR & kavitha akka are massively promoting KTR now. Heard some TRS guys are calling him the true successor of KCR now.

I think we could see another SS-MNS in a few years.:D

Am shocked to hear that KTR could have cancer o_O when did u find out about this?!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding UP, the decision is still to be made by Modi. Smriti is a really good choice, but there are other choices too. Add to that regional/caste considerations which Amit Shah is & should be cautious about.
And RSS approval too is required

@Echo_419 The average & indivudal standard for almost all ministries was set low by Congress. Under the BJP the overall standards have gone up & it has gone very high for the ministries of power,Railways, infra. & shipping!!

I agree Tulsi has her flaws & we should hope that she delivers a much better performance, but she has a brain & intelligence which I have been saying for long.

She is just young & new & not a domain expert at HRD(very few netas are). The best option for HRD would have been Arun Shourie if you ask me. There is nobody else in the BJP who comes to my mind at first.

& the rot in HRD is among the worst in all Indian ministries, it takes a lot of time to fix such rot & especially in the circumstances the BJP has right now

So we shouldn't expect any world-class stuff from her immediately. But had she been as experienced & talented as AJ, I think she would do a better job at HRD then he is doing as Finance Minister :P

The single biggest mistake of TDP in TG was the string operation of TRS on revanth reddy, that alone cost TDP a lot. In an attempt to protect revanth and himself, CBN traded the future of TDP in tg by going soft on KCR, which shocked not just TDP cadre but people that supported tdp and the result is visible in GHMC elections.

No action against the corrupt politicians and kins

Had bjp acted tough on corrupt politicians, it wouldn't have been in a pathetic position that it finds itself now.. With laloo in jail there is no chance of BJP losing bihar. with the loss in bihar opposition got a new breathing space and with this new found strength they are trying to stumble the growth process of this nation and put pressure on modi's govt. This govt with all of its strength couldn't pass a single major reform bill in parl. the less we talk about ucc, article 370 and ram mandir the better bhai...

If we are expecting drastic changes overnight then we are ignorants.
A small example of change in the policy is , out of 66,000+ querries her ministry recieved in last 20 months. 61000 has been addressed.
Things will change slowly.

Again did that bring any change in the education system ?? better response to queries doesn't mean the ministry is functioning better. Apart from openly admitting, that she helped students get admitted in to Kendriya vidyalaya on request of MP's, beyond their prescribed quota limit, she never explained the changes that she is trying to bring in the system in order to better the quality of Indian education. It is not just the visibility of change that I am complaining about, rather the attempt that is missing.

Last edited:

Dude they are not elected for eternity! They have to go to public in another 3 years, if government was to be run according to your fancies, Modi will just bulldoze each and everyone and guys like us will be first to create a ruckus and then you can forget about the next term.
Don't forget NDA didn't get another term in the time of Vajpayee, who i believe was a very likeable leader.
Remember slow and steady wins the game.

And while we are having this discussion, tell me once you decided to become an engineer or doctor or what your profession is, did you become that overnight? Or you worked to get that degree in the end over a period of time?
Your expectations of results are unreal, the country is moving in the right direction to achieve greater heights, although the journey may not be as short as you want it to be.

Lastly, 280 seats has ensured that Railway ministry stays with BJP. It ensures that populist measures are balanced with financial propriety. 280 seats are not meant for road rolling every voice of dissent. This way you lose the public perception and BJP has to come back again in 2019.

*There is another aspect to this related with the mentality of BJP as a runner up not as a leading party. This mindset is changing within the party now and the transition will be completed when BJP returns in 2019, after that you will see bold measures and hopefully by then the left bastions will be sanitised. This is my reading

Me cares only about Hindutva and economy. Utter disappointment on both counts.

Dude they are not elected for eternity! They have to go to public in another 3 years, if government was to be run according to your fancies, Modi will just bulldoze each and everyone and guys like us will be first to create a ruckus and then you can forget about the next term.
Don't forget NDA didn't get another term in the time of Vajpayee, who i believe was a very likeable leader.
Remember slow and steady wins the game.

And while we are having this discussion, tell me once you decided to become an engineer or doctor or what your profession is, did you become that overnight? Or you worked to get that degree in the end over a period of time?
Your expectations of results are unreal, the country is moving in the right direction to achieve greater heights, although the journey may not be as short as you want it to be.

Lastly, 280 seats has ensured that Railway ministry stays with BJP. It ensures that populist measures are balanced with financial propriety. 280 seats are not meant for road rolling every voice of dissent. This way you lose the public perception and BJP has to come back again in 2019.

*There is another aspect to this related with the mentality of BJP as a runner up not as a leading party. This mindset is changing within the party now and the transition will be completed when BJP returns in 2019, after that you will see bold measures and hopefully by then the left bastions will be sanitised. This is my reading

If only that argument could bring bjp to majority in 2019.. I am skeptical though..

Had bjp acted tough on corrupt politicians, it wouldn't have been in a pathetic position that it finds itself now.. With laloo in jail there is no chance of BJP losing bihar. with the loss in bihar opposition got a new breathing space and with this new found strength they are trying to stumble the growth process of this nation and put pressure on modi's govt. This govt with all of its strength couldn't pass a single major reform bill in parl. the less we talk about ucc, article 370 and ram mandir the better bhai...

BJP is repeating the same mistake in TN ,recent surveys predict slight edge for DMK+Congress alliance over AIADMK ,No action against corrupt people chidambaram ,raja ,kanimozhi...etc is helping them ...And majority in Rajyasabha will be a impossible target if things go like this and we can end the the dream of Major reform bills to be passed ...

Add to that YSR the then Andhra CM wants to float a new party and separate from congress and people say Sonia has a role in YSR's death even though it looked like an accident this was even reported in some local press .
And are you surprised with ISI infiltration when you have that Manidiot Shankar going to Pakistan and asking their help in defeating Modi . Congress will go to any extent to stay in power and time and again they have proved that they don't give a shit about the country . Also if I remember correctly ISI was trying to assassinate Modi for quite sometime and there was a report in 2010 shared by the then HM chuthiya shinde to the Gujarat police and his security was upgraded after that . I guess the last thing congress wants is making Modi as Martyr so I am not sure about the assassination attempt by Sonia on this but I wont be surprised when there is an attempt like this by the Italian mafia

IF Modi is made a Martyr (God forbid, it never happens, God Bless Him n protects him), the riots outcome will cost CONgress netas big time. BJP will become more powerful and will sweep next elections. Even state elections BJP will get sympathy factor. It might end up putting Gandhis themselves in danger because Indians are frustrated now and it wont take time to have another GODSE to come out and assassinate prince n mother like what happened to Indira, for sure.

It is in CONgress blood, anyone who challenges family is being made a martyr, all started from Sanjay Gandhi and legacy continues.

Me cares only about Hindutva and economy. Utter disappointment on both counts.

Agreed uncle, economic performance is only above average & don't even get me started on Hindutva & defeating the Left

@ranjeet @Levina @Echo_419 @Prometheus @magudi @jaunty @jamahir
Please read these news articles -
Women commuters ‘violated’ by highway goons
Women 'violated' on Haryana highway; HC, rights panel take notice
Law & order in Haryana under BJP government is no better than ISIS ruled areas. Why Police is trying to save criminals who raped women traveling with their families on highways? It's horrific to even imagine this is happening here in India.
My heart goes out to the people and women who suffered an irreparable loss for no reason or fault of theirs. People can create businesses again but what about the damage these helpless women and their families have suffered. They will never be able to live same way.

Last edited:

Imagine a scenario where the news outlet is filled with such news

1) Make in india and how it will benefit the country
2) How Modi government brought transparency in auctioning of natural resources and appointment of burecats
3) How great and innovative Foreign policy is followed by the government and how good is the foreign ministry is responding to every NRI who is in distress or about the evacuation done in war footing
4) Some good efforts by the government to improve the ease of doing business which made India improve 12 rankings and made india as one of the best FDI destination
5) How the power ministry is electrifying the villages which haven't seen electricity for the past 67 years
6) How Digital India is gonna reduce the corruption and benefits of that to common man
7) How good work Manohar Parrikar is doing in Defence ministry's to improve the indigenization
8) How the Railway Minister is transforming the railways to make it a people friendly one as well as improving the infra
9) With not much Naxal voience the internal security apparatus is also getting strengthened
10) How much Farmer Friendly initiative the government is doing like Soil health card, insurance, also the work being done to make Farmers sell their product anywhere in India through mobile and lot more
11) How india is being assertive with china on border claims and standing upto it . In the past they come for a picnic and stay for 2 weeks treating india like a sitting duck but now IA is crossing the border to destroy what the Chinese built .
12) good work being done by Nitin Gadkari in the Road and infra side the road construction is around 7 KM/day

I will add more point to this when I have time but what I want to tell you is I am not feeling let down by Modi government . infact I am very happy with what he is doing the thing is imagine congress doing just 5% of this work then the media will make sure they rule for another 30 years . But for modi despite of doing such a good work the media only discuss about JNU,Hyderabad,Dadri and all that crap

@ranjeet @Levina @Echo_419 @Prometheus @magudi @jaunty @jamahir
Please read these news articles -
Women commuters ‘violated’ by highway goons
Women 'violated' on Haryana highway; HC, rights panel take notice
Law & order in Haryana under BJP government is no better than ISIS ruled areas. Why Police is trying to save criminals who raped women traveling with their families on highways? It's horrific to even imagine this is happening here in India.
My heart goes out to the people and women who suffered an irreparable loss for no reason or fault of theirs. People can create businesses again but what about the damage these helpless women and their families have suffered. They will never be able to live same way.

Khattar is a little inexperienced & is no match for the experienced Congressis in Haryana.Having said that an SIT has been formed to find the culprits & I am sure people who are responsible for this will be brought to justice

Back
Top Bottom