What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The rot is very deep. This is just the beginning of Congress' end.You sow what you reap.

@The_Showstopper now brand Pillai as a terrorist too.... Fact of the matter is Congress played a dirty game to target Modi. Ended up getting blown away to 44 seats.

Modi otoh is the PM of India. Talk about "Karma is a b!itch!!!!"

@ranjeet @LaBong
Ibtida e ishq hai rota hai kya.
Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya. :)

I believe all such things coming one by one every alternate 1-2 months must also be a ploy to keep CONgress leadership and chamchas busy defending themselves, while keeping public mind and heart oiled with what bad karmas CONgress did. So it gives advantage BJP in 2019.

I wont be surprised if some hard court rulings come out against CONgressi leaders in 2017 and 2018 to change the tide and perception of people opinion against CONgress.

If that's the case, then it is indeed a good strategy.

But Modi's silence cannot be taken for granted or his weakness, he has proved it in Gujarat and he will surely prove it. i believe, he is just waiting for Mr. Mukherjee to go, so NDA has their own President (then we start seeing some more action) and get some more seats in RS.

The day Modiji gets on equal level of seats in RS or majority, we will see how he starts sweeping the rules and laws, since no one can create obstructionist drama then.

I just hope he doesn't let bhakts like us down in anyway by 2019. No scams in his rule will be hailed as big achievement.

Add to that YSR the then Andhra CM wants to float a new party and separate from congress and people say Sonia has a role in YSR's death even though it looked like an accident this was even reported in some local press .
And are you surprised with ISI infiltration when you have that Manidiot Shankar going to Pakistan and asking their help in defeating Modi . Congress will go to any extent to stay in power and time and again they have proved that they don't give a shit about the country . Also if I remember correctly ISI was trying to assassinate Modi for quite sometime and there was a report in 2010 shared by the then HM chuthiya shinde to the Gujarat police and his security was upgraded after that . I guess the last thing congress wants is making Modi as Martyr so I am not sure about the assassination attempt by Sonia on this but I wont be surprised when there is an attempt like this by the Italian mafia

So every issue from now on is going to be equated with patriotism? Haryana CM was in Rohtak yesterday to talk with the community leaders where maximum violence took place, forget about visiting I believe your Dhimmi CM washed her hands off by saying it's a "clash" between locals and BSF. Your state is not only issuing fake documents to illegal jamatis but also giving them political patronage to clash with the armed forces.

Lol @ spitting. We don't have to learn from a Dhimmi how to treat our martyrs. You guys just make sure that your masters don't mow down Air force personnel during parade rehearsal.
But dear whatever happened in the name of agitation in haryana is quite disturbing to know ....
There is clear fraction between jaats & non jaats in the Haryana now .....

And what exactly has changed? That she gave a fiery political speech where she attacked her opponents passionately and even proposed to behead herself for something? How exactly does that change anything? I never said she wasn't a good orator (regardless of the content of her speech), I said she wasn't experienced or qualified enough to handle such an important ministry. That hasn't changed, has it? Score 1 for demagoguery!

Now I am starting to think, you also have no clue of what I was talking about, so carry on. I am out.

And when did I say that everything has changed. I quoted because you called her a Noob and she doesn't know what she is talking about so let me put it simply don't you think from the way she communicates with facts and the confidence she possess is she not having a sharp mind and is intelligent enough to understand the task assigned to her and what she need to do to get that done?

But dear whatever happened in the name of agitation in haryana is quite disturbing to know ....
There is clear fraction between jaats & non jaats in the Haryana now .....
Fraction will be there for some time but things will get better with time. There might be some protest against Jats getting reservation but I don't see communities fighting on the streets.

12744561_1060514654012077_857045974161563854_n.jpg

i think,Modi is in sade sathi shani period of 7 years and the most difficult period is shani is going through his janam rashi right now for Scorpio( vrischik rashi) after next year the hardest phase would have passed,although he will still have that shani phase for next 5 years but he will be better off, not harmed so much,looking at his horoscope, having Ruchaka Yoga,Gaja Kesari Yog,Malavya Yoga and other Yogas in his Horoscope.That is when you can expect him to turn on the heat.How do i know all of these? my younger brother is a scorpio and my mother is very worried about h
:blink: :blink: :blink:
I am a scorpion too. :(
Dara diya!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink:
I am a scorpion too. :(
Dara diya!!!
Then you are going through your worst phase right now until next mid year, do the Navgraha pujas and specially Shani trayodashi puja on saturdays, offer black till,oil and black cloth to him in temple.Besides that do the Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
It is not as bad as you think, but beware there might be a chance of surgery before next year.

Then you are going through your worst phase right now until next mid year, do the Navgraha pujas and specially Shani trayodashi puja on saturdays, offer black till,oil and black cloth to him in temple.Besides that do the Hanuman Chalisa.
It is not as bad as you think, but beware there might be a chance of surgery before next year.
Pandit ji how about saggittarius ? :D

Back
Top Bottom